Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 95999100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1189

Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by SmittenAKFan;2672592;
    That preview is so touching...."the best words you could say to me." whew...is there a swooning smiley? Swoon.

Is it Monday yet?
    OMG.........even the nurses are swooning. A doctor came in to see why they are all coming in and out of Becca's room.

I'm not sure how the Deanna fans have so much confidence. Brad and Jenni certainly have a connection.

I honestly don't know who Brad will choose, but I'm leaning towards Jenni. It's not like Brad is going to start making out with her when she's crying. He will comfort her and calm her down, hence the hug. Then make out with her

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2672540;
    I have felt that ABC has been releasing these videos to help show the love story, particularly since the episodes have been shortened this season. It's just my opinion but the more they show the better I feel I know Jenni and Brad's relationship.
    I think that the producers fell in love with Jenni too!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by felixxiano;2672126;
    One of the first things I noticed in the spoilers of Jenni walking to Brad at the FRC you can see Chris and he does not have his typical smile on his face.

I think that Chris being in those screen caps and not in DeAnnas is a huge tell that DeAnna is F1. Usually you want the F1's FRC to be uber-romantic, and having Chris in the background as Brad sees Jenni is NOT romantic...unless Brad actually loves Chris.
    Chris is in one picture of Jenni and that's before she walks down the steps to where Brad is (you can tell by the pink flowers). All of the pictures we've seen of Deanna have been after she's walked down teh steps and is at the roses. For all we know, Chris walked her just as far...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

The fact Chris is not smiling doesn't mean a thing, to me. He could be very serious and taken aback by Jenni's beauty, too.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SmittenAKFan;2672592;
    That preview is so touching...."the best words you could say to me." whew...is there a swooning smiley? Swoon.

Is it Monday yet?
    OMG-- THANK YOU for posting there was another preview-- THAT is IT!!!!

There is absolutely no way Brad would act that way and not choose her. He is just too honest of a person. Compare his reaction to her words to his reaction when Deanna speaks-- that commercial just took the .01% of doubt I had and threw it out the window.

Her words reminded me of Trista speaking to Ryan in their finale. I'm so excited!!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by felixxiano;2672601;
    Jenni is gonna be crushed when Brad sends her home on Monday
    Someone always gets, crushed. That is hard to see.

If Brad did not send positive vibes for her Jenni on the LC date, hopefully she has realized it and she can brace herself for the but which comes after the complements.

It became amazingly quiet over on the other thread of thoughts in general and spoilers since that new clip came out with Jenni and Brad. People see what they want, but I see a man deeply in love.

Also his forehead when he with DeAnna on the FRC is wrinkled, indicating doubt or so I've read. Go Jenni..you're one in a million!!

Go Jenni!

Is there any link to this clip? If it's a preview, I haven't seen it yet.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi