Page 1 of 314 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

DeAnna
    Currently resides in Neunan, GA

Please use this thread to discuss spoilers derived from sleuthing.

Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Okay, since I'm probably not allowed to use the term "dune buggey" in the non-spoiler thread, I'll post here

After last night's show, I'm a little concerned about DeAnna's edit. Someone expressed it very well in another thread that what she is doing isn't bad, but for some reason we are shown it in a way that makes us think it's bad. I'm careful enough to say right now that I am not on the dune buggey, since we don't really know how if Brad and her are going to end up together. But I'm definitely on Team DeAnna and nobody will get me away from it!!! I love this girl and I love how she stands up to Jade and Hillary, finally someone who doesn't cry because people don't like her, but who has the guts to be honest.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

I thought Deanna was shown last night differently than she had been. Shewas cattier/snarkier last night, IMO...saying she hated Jade, and she was just way more vocal last night. I just dont really see the final girl edited this way. We'll see.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I think that pretty much all the girls have had some negative light thrown on them. Kristy and Sheena are about the only two who haven't had negative light shown on them yet. DeAnna appeared to have her first negativity last night. However, it never appeared that she instigated anything. She did say that she thought Hillary would be coming back after her 1-1 date, but also said that anyone would be lying if they said they wanted her to come back. Hillary seems to be the one casting the negativity cloud over DeAnna. I think that Jade's outburst next week is more directed at McCarten, but DeAnna gets thrown in there somehow. I guess we'll have to see how that plays out. That being said, I was worried about DeAnna's edit last night but at the same time, she was never an instigator and I didn't see anything she did as catty or b**chy.

I'm still on the Dune Buggy....I just can't wait until next week to see how everything gets played out. I'll be glad most of the cattiness is gone after next week (i.e. McCarten and Jade...along with Stephy, although she's not as bad.).
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Fogey

I thought her edit was a tad off for the final rose, too. I was also surprised to see her paired with Stephie during the twin tomfoolery. If she had been an identified contender, at that time, wouldn't they have put her alone?

I read as much as I can in this spoiler section but it is hard to keep up. Can someone tell him how far along do we have her in the timeline? Thanks

She definitely makes it to the f3 and there is a screencap of Brad holding hands at what looks like the FRC, and those hands appear to be Deanna's. SO that would then place her at being in the F2.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2605038;
    She definitely makes it to the f3 and there is a screencap of Brad holding hands at what looks like the FRC, and those hands appear to be Deanna's. SO that would then place her at being in the F2.
    I knew about those hands at FRC, just wondering about more solid info so thanks. F3 for sure. She may just turn out to be the one we are disappointed to see at the end. Her edit last night threw me way off.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2604864;
    Okay, since I'm probably not allowed to use the term "dune buggey" in the non-spoiler thread, I'll post here

After last night's show, I'm a little concerned about DeAnna's edit. Someone expressed it very well in another thread that what she is doing isn't bad, but for some reason we are shown it in a way that makes us think it's bad. I'm careful enough to say right now that I am not on the dune buggey, since we don't really know how if Brad and her are going to end up together. But I'm definitely on Team DeAnna and nobody will get me away from it!!! I love this girl and I love how she stands up to Jade and Hillary, finally someone who doesn't cry because people don't like her, but who has the guts to be honest.
    Same here. She is real. All these girls (Bettina included) cannot be nice all the time... She is not bitchy the way someone like Jade or McBarfen is. She is not getting a god awful edit the way bevin did last season early on. This is completely different..and if it turns out that Dee is getting the short end of the stick from a few ladies in the house- Brad may just find this out. Don't worry about Dee's edit too much (at least not now)...again, this is not a bad edit. Just because we see her say "I hate Jade" doesn't mean much (even on the cutting floor of the editing room) ..If Fleiss & Co. install the violin theme during Bettina's PI's - it would be way too obvious. One can also say that Jennie's confidence (which I admire) may be a bit of a turn-off if Brad wants (stress desires) his chosen one to be ready, willing and able to move to him at the drop of a hat (which Jennie was not so keen on - atleast in the immediate future)..too many choppy edits to make hardcore decisions on F1 right now-IMO.

And don't forget Tessa's early breakdown (yellow dress/bathroom scene) drew a mixed reaction from us (viewers and sleuthers) as to if Tessa being shown that way (aww poor tessa or ugh tessa get over it) could be something that would make viewers think about her twice (which it did)...Tessa was sweet, but she had claws as well - which we saw with her- but in a more reserved way. Difference is - we had her nailed going far (as we do this season) - but were not sure what the outcome would be. It came down to "sweet tessa" or "bitchy bevin" -turned out Bevin was a sweetheart with some emotional ties and tessa was playing the kitten part down pat. Editing will bit us in the arse each week
    Last edited by armywife; 10-09-2007 at 11:45 AM.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2605031;
    I thought her edit was a tad off for the final rose, too. I was also surprised to see her paired with Stephie during the twin tomfoolery. If she had been an identified contender, at that time, wouldn't they have put her alone?
    Well, maybe the producers figured it was in THEIR best interest -- never mind Brad's -- for a "real contender" to pick up on the switch. By putting her with someone else, they doubled the chances that the secret would be discovered during the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2605144;
    :
    And don't forget Tessa's early breakdown (yellow dress/bathroom scene) drew a mixed reaction from us (viewers and sleuthers) as to if Tessa being shown that way (aww poor tessa or ugh tessa get over it) could be something that would make viewers think about her twice (which it did)...Tessa was sweet, but she had claws as well - which we saw with her- but in a more reserved way. Difference is - we had her nailed going far (as we do this season) - but were not sure what the outcome would be. It came down to "sweet tessa" or "bitchy bevin" -turned out Bevin was a sweetheart with some emotional ties and tessa was playing the kitten part down pat. Editing will bit us in the arse each week
    Right on target armywife, DeAnna's fans can hang on for now, especially if they recall Tessa's frustration in the beginning. Let's see if next week we learn more. But great of you to share that memory.