Page 9 of 314 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2608364;
    zen4,

I agree with you. I am rooting for DeAnna. She was my initial one from the moment she walked out of the limo. By the end of the first night I also liked Jenni, there was a what if, but could not figure it out. I still like her cheeriness. I saw Brad's initial attraction to Bettina when he found out she surfs. He also asked for a hug from her when he first meet her. Yet, I still do not see the strong connection between them.

I will still be rooting for DeAnna whether she is F1 or not. I may change my mind if she changes for me and not the editing. I rooted for Sadie even though I knew early on she was not F1. I know that Brad will pick who he thinks is right for him, that has nothing to do with who I root for. I still want to figure out by his body language who he will pick. The part I enjoy the most is trying to figure out who the Bachelor is going to pick. If they pick who I like that is an added bonus.

It happened with me too and I deep down think she is the one. It's just the vibe I get from different interviews and body language.I think Brad is a little bit reserved around her and respects her, and I don't see it as a lack of physical attraction just taking things slow, the normal way.
    What bothers me with Bettina is her falling in love quickly. I see between them a great deal of attraction but in my opinion the kind that fades away. I'm still not sure about her sweetness,just like Brad I do question that. Emotionnally I think she is very insecure and not just edited that way her falling in love make it look even more so. DeAnna's conversation , 5year relationship,boom,cheated,boom ,broke my heart,done move on. With Bettina had to fish it ,out of her the whole boyfriend/loyala little bit of hesitancy, it was an akward situation in my opinion. She was put on the spot rather than her coming with the divorce issue on her own. This is all pure speculation and just my opinion I can be way off here.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2608704;
    It happened with me too and I deep down think she is the one. It's just the vibe I get from different interviews and body language.I think Brad is a little bit reserved around her and respects her, and I don't see it as a lack of physical attraction just taking things slow, the normal way.
    What bothers me with Bettina is her falling in love quickly. I see between them a great deal of attraction but in my opinion the kind that fades away. I'm still not sure about her sweetness,just like Brad I do question that. Emotionnally I think she is very insecure and not just edited that way her falling in love make it look even more so. DeAnna's conversation , 5year relationship,boom,cheated,boom ,broke my heart,done move on. With Bettina had to fish it ,out of her the whole boyfriend/loyala little bit of hesitancy, it was an akward situation in my opinion. She was put on the spot rather than her coming with the divorce issue on her own. This is all pure speculation and just my opinion I can be way off here.
    It makes sense to me. That is exactly what I am seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2608704;
    What bothers me with Bettina is her falling in love quickly. I see between them a great deal of attraction but in my opinion the kind that fades away..
    As a long time viewer, I think I should caution you not to believe everything you see and hear on this show. It is edited and spliced to smithereens. I still can't believe Trista didn't pick Charlie. Depending on the outcome, the clip of Bettina telling us the exact moment she fell in love with Brad was most likely taped before or after the final rose ceremony. Mark my words.

I agree. Furthermore, I dont see Bettina as one who fell in love fast. If anything, she has shyed away more than the rest.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

One area they couldn't edit during the circus date was Brad taking center ring for the introduction of the ringmaster.

They could have taken out the part backstage where she notices he is nervous, but when they are in center ring, only DeAnna is watching him the whole time and not gazing around at the crowd as the other girls are. She also stands on the end just in front of the line-up which would be closer to him. Of course there is the reassuring pat, etc.

Remember Brad saying in the deliberation room that he also notices things about the girls...when DeAnna was on the balance ball, he said, "...and her toenails match the ball." Now that is observant!

I don't know if she goes F1, but there are signs that she cares about him and that he notices her.

Maybe the alpha/omega thing we keep speculating about is that he says to her at the FRC what he said at the first RC party - "How did I get so lucky."
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2608742;
    As a long time viewer, I think I should caution you not to believe everything you see and hear on this show. It is edited and spliced to smithereens. I still can't believe Trista didn't pick Charlie. Depending on the outcome, the clip of Bettina telling us the exact moment she fell in love with Brad was most likely taped before or after the final rose ceremony. Mark my words.
    I loved Ryan because besides being so good-looking, he was also sensitive; however, I didn't discount the obvious chemistry that she had with Charilie, the vo she said about the first time she saw him, etc., and the fact that her mother and family (all but the stepmother) said Charlie was her type and picked him. I thought that was puzzling until an insider made a remark that very few people picked up. That person said that somehow/someway Trista found out that Charlie would not ( was not planning to?) commit to her. We know that Ryan was infatuated from the beginning and even asked her father for her hand at the Hometown date. Trista had made it obviously clear that she was doing the Bachelorette to find her husband, and that she wanted a family. That said, Ryan looked very, very good and in the whole picture much better than Charlie. "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2608756;
    One area they couldn't edit during the circus date was Brad taking center ring for the introduction of the ringmaster.

They could have taken out the part backstage where she notices he is nervous, but when they are in center ring, only DeAnna is watching him the whole time and not gazing around at the crowd as the other girls are. She also stands on the end just in front of the line-up which would be closer to him. Of course there is the reassuring pat, etc.

Remember Brad saying in the deliberation room that he also notices things about the girls...when DeAnna was on the balance ball, he said, "...and her toenails match the ball." Now that is observant!

I don't know if she goes F1, but there are signs that she cares about him and that he notices her.

Maybe the alpha/omega thing we keep speculating about is that he says to her at the FRC what he said at the first RC party - "How did I get so lucky."

I'm glad you mentioned that. As I watched the 3d episode over and over (I know it's pathetic), I saw hints of interest here and there. She does show she cares. the patting of the back, checking his pulse, they locked eyes for a second there as if the others weren't there. Also DeAnna's edit doesn't look so bad after all. I still love her and see her as a strong opinionated lady and yet a caring observant person and I think men appreciate that. I know than other FORT members interpreted that scene differently, well maybe I'm blinded by my admiration for that girl but that exactly how I saw it. A discreet display of affection that is definitely there for us to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2608756;

Mmmm, I heard the comment but didn’t realize it came from Brad. It’s a good thing they’re not webbed. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Another small thing they couldn’t edit during the circus: When Brad takes a bow & wipes his brow in relief, he looks directly at DeAnna before she rubs his back. (Watch it in slo-mo). If he is really, really, intrigued by her, they must be having a lot of bonding moments & conversations we’re not seeing.

These are the small things we need to see (w/F3) to convince us that Brad is developing a relationship or truly connecting emotionally with any of the ladies.

Ariel, you could be right about the beginning/end. Knowing Fleiss it could be something as simple as that.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-11-2007 at 07:53 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2608842;
    Mmmm, I heard the comment but didn’t realize it came from Brad. It’s a good thing they’re not webbed. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Another small thing they couldn’t edit during the circus: When Brad takes a bow & wipes his brow in relief, he looks directly at DeAnna before she rubs his back. (Watch it in slo-mo). If he is really, really, intrigued by her, they must be having a lot of bonding moments & conversations we’re not seeing.

These are the small things we need to see (w/F3) to convince us that Brad is developing a relationship or truly connecting emotionally with any of the ladies.

Ariel, you could be right about the beginning/end. Knowing Fleiss it could be something as simple as that.
    I agree. they are developing a deeper emotional bond , the kind you build a relationship around. Their first 1 on 1 the first night was meaningful and so can go well with the statement "you have to watch from the beginning". Some would argue that the connection with Bettina was there, well here is what I saw, undeniable sparks and twinkling eyes, the kind of things you have in a budding summer romance but again that just my opinion.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-11-2007 at 07:55 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2608742;
    It doesn't matter when she actually said it, it's the fact that they're showing it to us like she said it right then. Right?