Page 8 of 314 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Megapost®

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2606513;
    I'm not saying Deanna is F1, I have no idea what happens in the end, but I wouldn't be so quick to completely discount her based on the post by a friend, an article, or even the comments made in the episode about hoping Hillary doesn't come home. As I recall, Sarah S was in on that kind of conversation during Travis' season and she still 'won' too.
    Sarah B said things against Sarah W, Krisily and Kim (didn't we all), and still was Charlie's choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2606570;
    I am surprised that the winner has not been leaked after all these seasons.
    The winner is frequently leaked. The National Enquirer used to be a great source. Chris Harrison and crew members hhave let it slip. The trick is knowing which leak is legitimate and which is just a rumor.
    Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2606708;
    Why is everyone so quick to say she's getting a bad edit...really? I think we need a lot more than what we've seen in order to consider it negative.
    I agree. I'm waiting to see the big feud with Jade. It could all be Fleissian hype. All smoke, no fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2606715;
    What I still wonder is why Fleiss cut Deanna's fire-blowing scene, after showing it in the promos for the show.

It could, of course, merely be that they had to cut intended scenes because the episode was originally edited as too long.
    That episode was originally to be 90 minutes, it was hastily cut to 60. Fire breathing had to be cut. We frequently get previews of things that are never shown during the episode.

HOWEVER, remember in the pre-season interview, Fleiss said something about one of the bachelorettes being the "hottest bachelorette ever?" Since there has been nothing to back that up (I mean, how do you really define "hot"?) I think that was a play on words and it was an intended set-up for Deanna's fire-blowing scene.
    Maybe that's it. Some of us have been racking our brains trying to figure out who's the hottest, what did Fleiss mean. It could be that simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2606813;
    I can understand how Fleiss showed DeAnna being honest towards wanting Hillary to leave, and for raising her hand when Hillary asked who wanted her to leave. If DeAnna is F1, This is what I can't understand. Why would Fleiss show that DeAnna was called a *witch* and *Mcskanky* . Now has any F1 been called such nasty words before? That's the ONLY reason I can't see DeAnna being the final 1. Unless someone proves me wrong and can give proof that the F1 on other seasons has been called ugly names.
    Schefft and Kirsten traded barbs at one another. There was bad blood there. Sarah B and Krisily did somewhat (although mostly at Sarah W and Kim), Sarah S and Moana a bit. So such talk doesn't necessarily eliminated a bachelorette from being F1.
    Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2606936;
    We know these girls are probably the F3 and there is something negative said about all of them and some point and time in the show. I guess we just have to see how this all plays out in the episodes to come.
    Excellent point. All three are getting (or will get) a slightly negative edit. But nothing big. What's said to eliminate one, could be easily siad about another.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2608076;
    Megapost®

That episode was originally to be 90 minutes, it was hastily cut to 60. Fire breathing had to be cut. We frequently get previews of things that are never shown during the episode.

Our episode was 90 minutes here...well started at 936pm. Maybe it was supposed to be a 2 hour episode.

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70;2608257;
    Our episode was 90 minutes here...well started at 936pm. Maybe it was supposed to be a 2 hour episode.
    Mountaingirl70

Are you saying that the second episode that you watched was 84 minutes long? If there was such a difference I wonder what was shown?

The one I watched was one hour. The third episod was 90 minutes.

I wonder how long the one that can be watched on the net is?
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-11-2007 at 08:49 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2608270;
    LOL

Mountaingirl70

Are you saying that the second episode that you watched was 84 minutes long? If there was such a difference I wonder what was shown?

The one I watched was one hour. The third episod was 90 minutes.

I wonder how long the one that can be watched on the net is?
    No, I was referring to this past episode...number 3...at 90 minutes. I thought the fire breathing would have been part of the circus episode. When was the fire breathing preview shown? (I have nothing recorded so I have to go on memory )

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2607912;
    I'm struggling with that too and can't wait for Monday. I just try to ignore the last episode and hold on to some of the statements from the show(like the one you mentioned and many more) and interviews( solid, smile, great,Chad saying my absolute favorite is DeAnna...) and then convince myself that it has to be her. I just can't wait for Monday. I just hate having a favorite and being obsessed about the show.
    What worries me is that McSkanky and McSteamy don't fit together. If Deanna is the one I think they would have edited it out,but you never know.

On the other hand if DeAnna was not the one, wouldn't TPTB have edited out the "I want to give you etc..." Since they left it in, there must be a reason. And the only reason I can think of is if DeAnna is F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Montrealgirl;2608303;
    On the other hand if DeAnna was not the one, wouldn't TPTB have edited out the "I want to give you etc..." Since they left it in, there must be a reason. And the only reason I can think of is if DeAnna is F1.
    I agree with you. I keep changing my mind about whether she is F1 or not. But I'm still rooting for her.

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70;2608283;
    No, I was referring to this past episode...number 3...at 90 minutes. I thought the fire breathing would have been part of the circus episode. When was the fire breathing preview shown? (I have nothing recorded so I have to go on memory )
    mountaingirl,

Thank you for the explanation. DeAnna in some picutres was doing a fire breathing thing. It was during the PreRC evening, she was wearing a long orange dress. That is the dress she wore for the RC of the second episode.

I hope that clears it up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2608321;
    I agree with you. I keep changing my mind about whether she is F1 or not. But I'm still rooting for her.
    zen4,

I agree with you. I am rooting for DeAnna. She was my initial one from the moment she walked out of the limo. By the end of the first night I also liked Jenni, there was a what if, but could not figure it out. I still like her cheeriness. I saw Brad's initial attraction to Bettina when he found out she surfs. He also asked for a hug from her when he first meet her. Yet, I still do not see the strong connection between them.

I will still be rooting for DeAnna whether she is F1 or not. I may change my mind if she changes for me and not the editing. I rooted for Sadie even though I knew early on she was not F1. I know that Brad will pick who he thinks is right for him, that has nothing to do with who I root for. I still want to figure out by his body language who he will pick. The part I enjoy the most is trying to figure out who the Bachelor is going to pick. If they pick who I like that is an added bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2608321;
    Right now it's pretty apparent that it's Dee, Bettina and Jennie in the running as to who will be his chosen one. I am crossing off Jennie since we have no caps of her as a potential F2..so for now it's between Dee and Bettina. It can swing both ways.. They (TPTB) are giving us the short end of the stick this season in regards to caps. Anotherwords, they are awful! Not much to work on.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2608427;
    Right now it's pretty apparent that it's Dee, Bettina and Jennie in the running as to who will be his chosen one. I am crossing off Jennie since we have no caps of her as a potential F2..so for now it's between Dee and Bettina. It can swing both ways.. They (TPTB) are giving us the short end of the stick this season in regards to caps. Anotherwords, they are awful! Not much to work on.
    That is where I am at too, armywife. Hopefully the future shows will give us more clues.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas