Page 7 of 314 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fogey

Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2607048;
    I think it's this coming week because DeAnna is wearing the same white dress she wears at this coming week's rose ceremony in the pic with Bettina.

I thought about it after I wrote it and realized I was getting two scenes confused. I was thinking of when DeAnna takes the note off the mirror down. So right, it's gotta be this week. We'll see what is aired.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2607072;
    I thought about it after I wrote it and realized I was getting two scenes confused. I was thinking of when DeAnna takes the note off the mirror down. So right, it's gotta be this week. We'll see what is aired.
    I believe this is the week that the football/pool date happens...not next week. I think DeAnna has a white towel wrapped around her.
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Fan

I picked her to win after the first episode. He sure seemed to like her a lot. She fits with him. She isn't even a favorite of mine, but Brad looked at her like she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Didn't somebody post that he had a crush on Valerie Bertinelli? DeAnna is very much the same type.

I have been trying to read some boards with Casual viewers posting -

and what is AMAZING (drink) to me - is that the casual viewer does not see DeAnna getting a bad edit - they all think she is adorable and sweet and glad she stood up to the bullies...

how strong the confrontations between DeAnna and Jade are this week will be telling...I don't think that Fleiss counts previews as part of his editing...b/c most people forget the previews...it will be how he portrays her on the date...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2607145;

and what is AMAZING (drink) to me - is that the casual viewer does not see DeAnna getting a bad edit - they all think she is adorable and sweet and glad she stood up to the bullies...

how strong the confrontations between DeAnna and Jade are this week will be telling...I don't think that Fleiss counts previews as part of his editing...b/c most people forget the previews...it will be how he portrays her on the date...
    That's exactly how I seee it too.

I posted a question on the sleuthing board hoping the supersleuths can answer, but here's a theory:

This season's screencaps only show one woman's hand at a presumable FRC. (With Andy's season, all we had were dogtags and him.)

I wonder whether it is significant, or have they done that before--only show parts of one of the women. IF they only show parts of one woman and not the other, it would seem strange to show only F2's hands, hem of dress, back of head, yadda, yadda.

It seems to me that if they are going to only show some part (hands, etc.) of one of the F2 women, it would be F1. Why would they show only a snippet of F2 woman's hand (arm, hem, back of head, etc.) if they weren't also going to show a snippet of F1's hand (arm, hem, back of head, etc.) ?

This is another clue to me that DeAnna may be F1.
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2607145;

After reading your post I called a friend of mine who watches but never goes on the internet. Same reaction. Loves Deanna and thinks she stood up to the bullies. She also has picked up on Deanna as being a contender for the win. THAT is amazing to me. She thinks they are hiding the connection.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2607185;
    After reading your post I called a friend of mine who watches but never goes on the internet. Same reaction. Loves Deanna and thinks she stood up to the bullies. She also has picked up on Deanna as being a contender for the win. THAT is amazing to me. She thinks they are hiding the connection.
    Great news! I really liked this gal from the moment she walked out of the limo and introduced herself. Quiet confidence is so attractive and Brad seems very attracted.

I disliked tremendously her edit this past Monday, I hope the edit turns in her favor on the 2 and 1 date!

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2607217;
    Great news! I really liked this gal from the moment she walked out of the limo and introduced herself. Quiet confidence is so attractive and Brad seems very attracted.

I disliked tremendously her edit this past Monday, I hope the edit turns in her favor on the 2 and 1 date!
    Let's not forget what he said to her at the race track. " I want to give you a rose for as long as YOU want to stay. That was very telling. I know he likes her and likes what she is about, like he said, he is intrigued with her. But on the other hand I see a strong physical attraction and chemistry with Bettina from the 1st night. Could this be another scenerio like Bevin & Tessa? Physical attraction/divorcee? Vs Wife material /no baggage? I surly don't know. But Can't wait to find out. it's starting to drive me nuts already. Hurry Monday night..... lol

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2607854;
    Let's not forget what he said to her at the race track. " I want to give you a rose for as long as YOU want to stay. That was very telling. I know he likes her and likes what she is about, like he said, he is intrigued with her. But on the other hand I see a strong physical attraction and chemistry with Bettina from the 1st night. Could this be another scenerio like Bevin & Tessa? Physical attraction/divorcee? Vs Wife material /no baggage? I surly don't know. But Can't wait to find out. it's starting to drive me nuts already. Hurry Monday night..... lol
    I'm struggling with that too and can't wait for Monday. I just try to ignore the last episode and hold on to some of the statements from the show(like the one you mentioned and many more) and interviews( solid, smile, great,Chad saying my absolute favorite is DeAnna...) and then convince myself that it has to be her. I just can't wait for Monday. I just hate having a favorite and being obsessed about the show.
    What worries me is that McSkanky and McSteamy don't fit together. If Deanna is the one I think they would have edited it out,but you never know.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2606708;
    I didn't have a problem with them raising their hands. Hillary asked who didn't want her to come back...she even added the word honestly and that's exactly what DeAnna and McCarten were, honest. If someone gets mad at that, then they really didn't want the answer or at least not for them to be honest about it. Raising their hands doesn't even imply that they didn't like her, just that one less person there is better for them.

ETA: Why is everyone so quick to say she's getting a bad edit...really? I think we need a lot more than what we've seen in order to consider it negative.
    I agree. I don't think her edit was that bad. Actually, I think she looks strong and unwilling to put up with nonsense. So, Cape, you don't need to hunt far for the opinion of a casual viewer! I demoted myself to that this season.

I like DeAnna, although I still think Brad will pick Bettina because Bettina was a true dark horse in the first episode and early screencaps and that was the way Tessa was shown. But, I've only watched one season closely (this is the second and I'm watching less closely), so I don't have much history to go on.

Someone in the Thoughts thread said the comment about hating Jade (?) was definately spliced together.
    Last edited by tabby cat; 10-11-2007 at 02:44 AM.