Page 6 of 314 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 3133

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

  1. #51
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2606813;
    I can understand how Fleiss showed DeAnna being honest towards wanting Hillary to leave, and for raising her hand when Hillary asked who wanted her to leave. If DeAnna is F1, This is what I can't understand. Why would Fleiss show that DeAnna was called a *witch* and *Mcskanky* . Now has any F1 been called such nasty words before? That's the ONLY reason I can't see DeAnna being the final 1. Unless someone proves me wrong and can give proof that the F1 on other seasons has been called ugly names...

    I would think that even if she were really called these names, Fleiss would have left that out of the show if she was F1...don't you think??

    By the way, DeAnna is a fine girl indeed, she is confident, strong and honest. She was really honest in the show Monday and I respect her for being honest. I just do not know if Fleiss would have left in so many of her comments if she were F1. We'll see.
    I totally agree!
    I think she is probably a wonderful woman with great attributes and honesty being only one of them.
    The problem is the edit sending off negative connotations subtley with the words "hate and McSkanky". No matter how the word "hate" is being used it still sends off negatives. And associating the F1 with that does not jive imo.
    I got the same feeling the second episode regarding Jenni and the portfolio situation which was remedied the 3rd episode. So maybe the edit will smooth out with Deanna next week. Should be interesting.

  2. #52
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,632

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2606357;
    Fleiss showed Deanna and her buddy being unnecessarily cruel and deliberately unkind last week. She was filmed consciously acting in a manor to hurt and embarass another person. No matter who they were directed at, no matter how you whitewash her actions they were not positive. That her dislike for Jade was highlighted and that the editing of her comments (whether real or not) was negative are not indicative of her being the lady that Brad chooses in the end.
    I totally agree with you. Real or not, her comments were shown to us, the viewer. Fleiss chose to show us this. I just have a hard time thinking that the final 1 would be portrayed this way.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  3. #53
    FORT Fogey marlap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,244

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2606813;
    I can understand how Fleiss showed DeAnna being honest towards wanting Hillary to leave, and for raising her hand when Hillary asked who wanted her to leave. If DeAnna is F1, This is what I can't understand. Why would Fleiss show that DeAnna was called a *witch* and *Mcskanky"

    Very good point! I guess the way I see it is based on the person who said those things about her.

    If Jenni or Sheena (sweet girls, no trashing others, no going through others' things) had called DeAnna those names, I would be thinking Uh-oh--F2 or F3 edit!

    But, Hillary or Jade (trash talkers, nosy, pot stirrers--mean girls) saying bad things about any of the other girls--to me--that only reflects on them because they were already shown to be "witches" themselves. To me, it makes me think--"Oh Yeah??? You're the witch, not the girl you're trashing!"

    That's my atomatic emotional reaction--has no effect on my opinion of Dede. But if a nice girl had said things like that about DeDe, I'd definitely be thinking "negative F1 edit."
    Ain't Love Grand!

  4. #54
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2606918;
    Very good point! I guess the way I see it is based on the person who said those things about her.

    If Jenni or Sheena (sweet girls, no trashing others, no going through others' things) had called DeAnna those names, I would be thinking Uh-oh--F2 or F3 edit!

    But, Hillary or Jade (trash talkers, nosy, pot stirrers--mean girls) saying bad things about any of the other girls--to me--that only reflects on them because they were already shown to be "witches" themselves. To me, it makes me think--"Oh Yeah??? You're the witch, not the girl you're trashing!"

    That's my atomatic emotional reaction--has no effect on my opinion of Dede. But if a nice girl had said things like that about DeDe, I'd definitely be thinking "negative F1 edit."

    You make a good point also. BUT I just don't think Fleiss would have kept those comments in about DeAnna being a witch and Mcstanky no matter who said it about her, if she is the F1. Of course I could be wrong, but that was how I saw it.

  5. #55
    FORT Fogey marlap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,244

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2606927;
    You make a good point also. BUT I just don't think Fleiss would have kept those comments in about DeAnna being a witch and Mcstanky no matter who said it about her, if she is the F1. Of course I could be wrong, but that was how I saw it.
    You could definitely be right! It'll be interesting to see how the edits go for the top three women the next week or two!
    Ain't Love Grand!

  6. #56
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

    I am not sure those comments will really hurt DeAnna. So far we have all of the F3 having something negative about them.

    Jenni - Chris's comment in ep. 2 when he says "everyone hates Jenni".

    DeAnna - Called McSkanky, a witch, and wretched (by Jade).

    Bettina - Possibly called a slut and a liar in an upcoming episode.

    We know these girls are probably the F3 and there is something negative said about all of them and some point and time in the show. I guess we just have to see how this all plays out in the episodes to come.

  7. #57
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2606936;
    I am not sure those comments will really hurt DeAnna. So far we have all of the F3 having something negative about them.

    Jenni - Chris's comment in ep. 2 when he says "everyone hates Jenni".

    DeAnna - Called McSkanky, a witch, and wretched (by Jade).

    Bettina - Possibly called a slut and a liar in an upcoming episode.

    We know these girls are probably the F3 and there is something negative said about all of them and some point and time in the show. I guess we just have to see how this all plays out in the episodes to come.
    I guess that's true but we don't know if they will mention the slut and liar thing on the actual show. Isn't that coming up next week? If so, I wonder if they will show it , Bettina sobs next week, maybe because of that? We'll see. The edits may change...

  8. #58
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,082

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2606918;
    Very good point! I guess the way I see it is based on the person who said those things about her.

    If Jenni or Sheena (sweet girls, no trashing others, no going through others' things) had called DeAnna those names, I would be thinking Uh-oh--F2 or F3 edit!

    But, Hillary or Jade (trash talkers, nosy, pot stirrers--mean girls) saying bad things about any of the other girls--to me--that only reflects on them because they were already shown to be "witches" themselves. To me, it makes me think--"Oh Yeah??? You're the witch, not the girl you're trashing!"

    That's my atomatic emotional reaction--has no effect on my opinion of Dede. But if a nice girl had said things like that about DeDe, I'd definitely be thinking "negative F1 edit."
    I guess it matters that they showed it at all, but I agree with this post. They made it a point to show us the nasty side of Hillary and Jade already, so the fact that they were saying it just made me laugh and roll my eyes. Frankly, I think they're jealous. They know that DeAnna has a "connection" (drink!) with Brad and they wish they were her. That's how I see it anyway.

  9. #59
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,082

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2606951;
    I guess that's true but we don't know if they will mention the slut and liar thing on the actual show. Isn't that coming up next week? If so, I wonder if they will show it , Bettina sobs next week, maybe because of that? We'll see. The edits may change...
    I don't think they'd shy away from something like that; they want drama. I definitely think it'll be shown...I don't think it's this upcoming week's though, I think it's the one after that.

  10. #60
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2607024;
    I don't think they'd shy away from something like that; they want drama. I definitely think it'll be shown...I don't think it's this upcoming week's though, I think it's the one after that.
    I think it's this coming week because DeAnna is wearing the same white dress she wears at this coming week's rose ceremony in the pic with Bettina.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.