Page 55 of 314 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

Re: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2620777;
    Oooh, they would be so bad if they did that!
    And yeah....I know they only show the big previews in the 1st episode....but it's so hard to be patient!! LOL!!
    It sure would be nice to get a few crumbs from them! We're not asking for much! LOL!
    I agree. . .I just can't wait to see the hometown dates!!!! It is always fascinating to see the families of these pretty girls. Some are just sooooo out there....lmao.

I love to see inside their homes and see what their lifestyle is like. It is always very telling for sure. I felt so sorry for Amber last year....hers was so collegiate....apt sparse yucko. Poor baby.

Can't wait....can't wait!!!!

The girl that I found on Facebook who made a group for DeAnna and also works with her, had this to say about DeAnna after I asked her how DeAnna was acting and if she talked about the show at all:

"haha well yeah..she seems pretty happy, she hasn't acted any different than she did before the show. Yeah she's really closed-mouth! She will usually talk about the night after the show is on..like Tuesdays she will talk a little about what everyone watched!! She is not mean at all..the show definitely does alot of editing! She is super sweet! But I kinda can't blame her for being a little caddy! I mean she is around a ton of girls all going for the same guy!!"

I'm glad she's happy, whether or not she is the F1.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2620805;
    The girl that I found on Facebook who made a group for DeAnna and also works with her, had this to say about DeAnna after I asked her how DeAnna was acting and if she talked about the show at all:

"haha well yeah..she seems pretty happy, she hasn't acted any different than she did before the show. Yeah she's really closed-mouth! She will usually talk about the night after the show is on..like Tuesdays she will talk a little about what everyone watched!! She is not mean at all..the show definitely does alot of editing! She is super sweet! But I kinda can't blame her for being a little caddy! I mean she is around a ton of girls all going for the same guy!!"

wOW...GREAT find with the gal that works with her. Hmmm....geez that would be interesting. So, she is back at work. . .sorta like nothing happened huh? I would love to see her frequent flier miles to see if she has some weekend get-aways. Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2620809;
    wOW...GREAT find with the gal that works with her. Hmmm....geez that would be interesting. So, she is back at work. . .sorta like nothing happened huh? I would love to see her frequent flier miles to see if she has some weekend get-aways. Hmmmmm
    I have heard that DeAnna has not left town since she got back....which fits with Brad saying he has not seen F1...
    Last edited by cape; 10-20-2007 at 02:02 PM.

BuckeyeGal,

Thank you for sharing.

I am happy for DeAnna, I wish DeAnna the best. Whatever her heart desires, whether it is with Brad or any other man she finds that loves all of her.

Is she still working a the reality office..and the bar?

FORT Fanatic

She seems like a very nice person. I do think she is the final one, but I really have no idea. It is probably just because I like her personality.

Have you guys watched the video of the departed, Mc claren said that Brad was an amazing guy and she is confident that he will make a great choice and end up with an amazing person. She also think that Brad and DeAnna will end up together. I know that they were buddies and all but I think her statement is honest, she got to know the real DeAnna and she is also one of those people that say it like it's. She also said that it's beyond her how some people can be in love with Brad when they only knew him for 2 weeks.
    Jade obviously has only bad things to say about her,like she has a mean heart and doesn't deserve Brad, After seeing the look in her eyes when Brad came for the rose at the racetrack and how she was mean to Jenni, I don't really care about her statement. At least I think the fact she is bashing her means that she sees in her a potential F1. Stephy thinks that Jenni will go far.

I just thin that many of the girls themsleves have there favourites on who they connected with in the house. I also think Fleiss approves of most statment made & gives a guideline on what they can say. I don't buy much from the women till after the show & tehy can blab a little more just like Chad comment. They are under contract for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2612146;
    None of ths past bachelors were princes as far as that goes..or anywhere close. Sarah may have called Moana that, but she didnt remark how she hated anyone. She wasn't cast as necessarily "nasty" in more than one instance the way Deanna so far has been. JMO.
    I agree. Except Deanna is a Royal Bee with an Itch.