Page 51 of 314 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

Re: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

I think Deanna continues to shoot herself in the foot for sure - with her comments to the rest of the glas about Brad being her boyfriend - and then the PI about a wedding!! - my o my - she is presumptious. Her ongoing snide comments and looks directed at others certainly makes me think that there is no way for her to hit the F1 spot by any means what so ever.

She thinks she is a great match - but uuummm not so fast there lady - me thinks there is a much better match in the mix

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2618283;
    Totally! Also when she started her speech by saying "I have to be honest here", he says let's hear it and he is frowning, then she says "I want to stay..."and he let a little sigh as if he was holding his breath. Please tell me I'm not seeing things. This show is driving me nuts. It's so out of character for me to be this obsessed but just like Brad, I'm intrigued by DeAnna.
    Zen I am intrigued by DeAnna also. and I hope she is F1. I guess the next episode will tell us more about where Bettina might fall in all of this. The attraction is definitly there with them, but hasen't been brought out enough for me to even try guessing. I do think DeAnna is a better match for him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2618855;
    ...The point I am making is that IF DeAnna makes it to F1 with this edit, it will be every bit as big a change as the positioning of the F1 from the right to the left was at the last FRC.
    You noticed that too. Bettina has replaced Jade at his right arm, while Jenni remains in the right side pack. DeAnna was moved to his left side, though at the end of the row.

While I enjoy the compatibility lists and the lifestyle comparisons, I still have a problem with the screencap which appears to place her on the F2 side of the podium. DeAnna needs the super warm and fuzzy (edited) hometown date, a Brad serious meal table talk followed by high romance on the fantasy date, and the overall family (edited) approval meeting, plus a horse back ride in the Malibu hills before I will declare her my F1 choice. Of course, before I get to see the horses munching hay, I'll need to place my pick. Darn.

P.S. DeAnna - forget about watching for Jenni over your right shoulder, Bettina is making great strides and almost level with your left shoulder.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2618992;
    You noticed that too. P.S. DeAnna - forget about watching for Jenni over your right shoulder, Bettina is making great strides and almost level with your left shoulder.
    If this were a foot race, at this point and time Jenni is in the lead.

FORT Fanatic

One of my biggest or probably my biggest reason for believing that DeAnna is either final 1 and definitely in the final 2 is because of Brad touching her leg all the time. I know this probably sounds silly, but men are all the same, usually at all ages. Boys touch girls that they like. They hold doors and stare at them. They do random stuff for them. They always find themselves looking in the girl they like's direction.

So, this makes me think that it is DeAnna, all along.

FORT Regular

Here is in part why I think Deanna is F1:

• Brad enjoyed telling the story of how he knew the perfect one for his twin Chad, and that they are married today.
    • Brad took the final 2 to meet his mom and chad;.
    • After the final rose ceremony (not while the show was still being taped) on Extra I think it was, Chad said Deanna was far and above (someone correct meon the exact quote) his favorite, at that point while the interviewer looks at Brad ... HE BLUSHES, smiles and then looks down until he can compose himself.

I really think that just as Brad knew who was the one for Chad, that Chad also knew who would be the one for Brad.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-19-2007 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinYyes;2619770;
    Here is in part why I think Deanna is F1:

• Brad enjoyed telling the story of how he knew the perfect one for his twin Chad, and that they are married today.
    • Brad took the final 2 to meet his mom and chad;.
    • After the final rose ceremony (not while the show was still being taped) on Extra I think it was, Chad said Deanna was far and above (someone correct meon the exact quote) his favorite, at that point while the interviewer looks at Brad ... HE BLUSHES, smiles and then looks down until he can compose himself.

I really think that just as Brad knew who was the one for Chad, that Chad also knew who would be the one for Brad.

well darn it, if Deanna is the F1 - I want to see the warmer side of her more often, like on the rooftop during the racetrack date......please give her a better edit, please.....

maybe the pool party will go well?
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-19-2007 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2619777;
    well darn it, if Deanna is the F1 - I want to see the warmer side of her more often, like on the rooftop during the racetrack date......please give her a better edit, please.....

I think things will turn around for her this week - with Jade gone - I think she will not have as much conflict going on...she looks like she is having a lot of fun on the pool date...

I think who Brad kisses will be key...

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2619777;

Hopefully by the Last Chance date. We missed all of it for Tessa. We got clips of them laughing, pplaying in the snow. None of the initial falling inlvoe parts at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2619784;
    I think things will turn around for her this week - with Jade gone - I think she will not have as much conflict going on...she looks like she is having a lot of fun on the pool date...

I think who Brad kisses will be key...
    She is having fun on the slide, her and Brad are close inthe Football game.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2619792;
    Hopefully by the Last Chance date. We missed all of it for Tessa. We got clips of them laughing, pplaying in the snow. None of the initial falling inlvoe parts at all.
    Hey, by any chance, when was the turning point for DeAnna? When did people go from love to a bit of dislike? What did she do exactly? Is it her assertiveness? This she is, but she has never been mean.