Page 4 of 314 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2605986;
    Deanna wont make it to Final 1, she communication to us by a friend is not good it is a second place finish.
    I saw posts from Sarah Stone's and Tessa's friends prior to the FRC - so that is not true....

FORT Fan

Deanna wont make it to Final 1, she communication to us by a friend is not good it is a second place finish.
    Didn't DeAnna sign a contract that she can't tell anyone the outcome of the show? I don't care how the producers edit her - I am rooting for her until I see with my own eyes - that she doesn't get a rose. Based on the Extra interview she is Chadís favorite. IMO Chadís preference for DeAnna was decided from their interaction at the rose ceremony AND at the family visit for the final two.

From what we learned on last nights episode Brad listens to Chad and takes his advise seriously. Chad was most likely letting Brad know during their time together at the family visit that he should choose DeAnna (just like Andyís sister said to select Tessa) We know Brad was instrumental in Chad marrying his wife. Now it is Chadís turn to return the favor and be the deciding factor in who Brad potentially marries - hopefully we will see DeAnna accept the final rose

It's still very early. There is still plenty of time for DeeDee to show her truly b*tchy side.

Fleiss showed Deanna and her buddy being unnecessarily cruel and deliberately unkind last week. She was filmed consciously acting in a manor to hurt and embarass another person. No matter who they were directed at, no matter how you whitewash her actions they were not positive. That her dislike for Jade was highlighted and that the editing of her comments (whether real or not) was negative are not indicative of her being the lady that Brad chooses in the end.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2606357;
    Fleiss showed Deanna and her buddy being unnecessarily cruel and deliberately unkind last week. She was filmed consciously acting in a manor to hurt and embarass another person. No matter who they were directed at, no matter how you whitewash her actions they were not positive. That her dislike for Jade was highlighted and that the editing of her comments (whether real or not) was negative are not indicative of her being the lady that Brad chooses in the end.
    I agree 100% Jelle. Again, it's not that Deanna is a nasty girl, but it is a negative edit, one that could cause nonsleuthers to say "hmmmm, she sure can be b*tchy" Not a final 1 edit.

I do remember Fleiss let the B comment towards Moana be aired. That does not mean that DeAnna is F1 or that Brad would like it if DeAnna were to call someone a B.

Bugsme3,

Are you saying DeAnna told a friend she is not F1 and the friend tolde FORT or you that she is not F1?

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;2605606;
    Does everybody here remember Michele's interview(I think in her hometown paper) that after only 2 RC's she noticed that Brad looked at DeAnna differently than all the other girls? Do any of you believe that there is a chance that others have noticed as well and are being vindictive towards her because of it. Jealousy is an ugly trait that some of these girls have shown with their various comments..... I for one think that the edit this past week was a reaction to their feelings....It must have been extremely difficult in the house for DeAnna. I will not waiver from my original assessment of her.....she's the one!!!!
    Was it not in the same interview that she said she did not want to be in the same room with DeAnna and Jenni? Both of which have Brad's attention and got date roses from Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by miadora;2606245;
    It's still very early. There is still plenty of time for DeeDee to show her truly b*tchy side.
    Do you know DeAnna, or are you saying that because she has shown a Bitchy side that will get much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2606357;
    Jelle,

Which buddy and what are your refering to?

When it came to Hillary, do you think she should have lied to to and not raised her hand?

Do you think that is a trait that Brad would like better?

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2606420;
    I agree 100% Jelle. Again, it's not that Deanna is a nasty girl, but it is a negative edit, one that could cause nonsleuthers to say "hmmmm, she sure can be b*tchy" Not a final 1 edit.
    I agree with you, this is how I am seeing it as well.

Her friend is posting on the fort here saying that Deanna said she never say she hated the girl. That is why I make the comment a final 1 does not give out info and if you notice Jen was talked about earlier on by people who know her, Deanna is being talked about by her friends, her aunt gave an interview that was notification she wont win, here the only person we have not heard anything from is Bettina. A repeat like Jen season we heard nothing from jen then and she won

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2606462;
    Her friend is posting on the fort here saying that Deanna said she never say she hated the girl. That is why I make the comment a final 1 does not give out info and if you notice Jen was talked about earlier on by people who know her, Deanna is being talked about by her friends here the only person we have not heard anything about or heard from is Bettina. A repeat like Jen season we heard nothing from jen then and she won

Thank you, for the clarification. Actually I was wondering about the friend's posting. I remember reading no one knew where she was.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2606467;
    Thank you, for the clarification. Actually I was wondering about the friend's posting. I remember reading no one knew where she was.
    DeAnna could be in phone or email contact with her friends w/o them knowing where she is. And as long as she isn't telling the outcome, who cares if her friend's post about her...it doesn't mean she isn't the F1.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2606462;
    Her friend is posting on the fort here saying that Deanna said she never say she hated the girl. That is why I make the comment a final 1 does not give out info and if you notice Jen was talked about earlier on by people who know her, Deanna is being talked about by her friends, her aunt gave an interview that was notification she wont win, here the only person we have not heard anything from is Bettina. A repeat like Jen season we heard nothing from jen then and she won
    I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you. Sure, that pattern is normally true, but last season there was more than one article written about Tessa including interviews with people that knew her, that were published right after the show starting airing. As we all know, Tessa still won.

More than one of Tessa's friends posted throughout the season, including here at FORT, too.

I'm not saying Deanna is F1, I have no idea what happens in the end, but I wouldn't be so quick to completely discount her based on the post by a friend, an article, or even the comments made in the episode about hoping Hillary doesn't come home. As I recall, Sarah S was in on that kind of conversation during Travis' season and she still 'won' too.