Page 3 of 314 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Just a thought: could it be that DeAnna actually said something like "I hate (being put on a date with) that girl!"??? A couple of posters have noticed that the sentence seemed kind of "split"... so maybe they just cut out something and just left "I hate" and "that girl" and put it together...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

TPTB have certainly spliced and diced and taken statements out of context many times in the past, so nothing like this would surprise me.
    It's extremely dirty in my opinion when they do this. :nono

From the moment he saw DeAnna, it was clear to me (in my humble opinion) that he was really taken by her. I think that DeAnna has shown that she isn't some easy mark who is going to try every trick in the book to convince Brad she is the one. She has enough confidence in herself (and who could blame her) to know that if it is right, the relationship is right; if not, she isn't going to play any games. I love her honesty and just hope Brad sees all of this. Go Team DeAnna!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2605673;
    TPTB have certainly spliced and diced and taken statements out of context many times in the past, so nothing like this would surprise me.
    It's extremely dirty in my opinion when they do this. :nono
    The only thing that worries me is that , they usually don't do this to the final girl. . She always gets a good edit. Although after watching the 2nd time , I didn't see where DeDe's edit was so bad , that she can't be F1. She was being honest. We'll have to see what transpires next week, the previews showing her getting not such a good edit. but then again that can all change. sometimes the preview SC are totally different then what we expect they are going to be. The first that comes to mind was the Gun situations in Both Aaron and Lorenzo's season. When you saw the previews one would think "noway" , then you see the actual scene and it's not that bad.. So nexxt monday can't come soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2605702;
    The only thing that worries me is that , they usually don't do this to the final girl. . She always gets a good edit. Although after watching the 2nd time , I didn't see where DeDe's edit was so bad , that she can't be F1. She was being honest. We'll have to see what transpires next week, the previews showing her getting not such a good edit. but then again that can all change. sometimes the preview SC are totally different then what we expect they are going to be. The first that comes to mind was the Gun situations in Both Aaron and Lorenzo's season. When you saw the previews one would think "noway" , then you see the actual scene and it's not that bad.. So nexxt monday can't come soon enough.

Yes, but remember, early on Tessa was portrayed as crying in the bathroom, wishy washy about staying, yadda yadda...

They have to throw some kind of doubt on the one they know wins.

I also honestly don't see DeAnna as having a negative edit per se...she's just defending herself against a couple of very mean-spirited mean girls who stir the pot at every chance. Fleiss may be editing her to be an "every woman heroine"--who won't put up with nasty girls--even if she has to be a little tough to do it.

Wonderwoman and Batgirl are still good even when they kick the stuff out of bad guys...
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2605702;
    Would they make DeAnna see catty etc, to hide her as F1.

FORT Fogey

I think we'll start to see DeAnna back in the favorable F1 light after next week's episode.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2605734;
    I think we'll start to see DeAnna back in the favorable F1 light after next week's episode.
    I agree, once the mean girls are gone!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Sharpes and Newnangirl, can you tell DeAnna from me that she is just a super lady. She is a breath of fresh air for me in this show. The producers do this all the time, make people look like they are one way and show them another. If she doesn't make it to the F1, she will have guys beating at her door to meet her.
    I think she would be super as the next Bachlorette as well.

Deanna wont make it to Final 1, she communication to us by a friend is not good it is a second place finish.