Page 2 of 314 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fogey

Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

I think the so-called "cattiness" will be gone after next week...after Jade leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2605267;
    I think the so-called "cattiness" will be gone after next week...after Jade leaves.
    Amen to that...and goodbye to McCarten as well!
    Forever a Word Nerd

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Well I am on team Dehanna too. Even if she isn't final 1. She's cute, spunky and doesn't break into pieces. The same can be said for Jenni. This season is so weird there is a definite group of girls who are protrayed wonderfully and then there are those who fleiss has pitted against them. Well I think he was watching BB8 this year. Good vs evil mmmhhmmm. This game, these people. I just can't.

FORTette

I can't wait to see next weeks episode b/c DeAnna says "I hate that girl"; not I hate Jade. It seems to me like the producers edited that in to make us think she means Jade (not that she likes her). DeAnna is not one to use that word loosely, and I will be interested to see how they edit it. I can't wait for Jade and Hillary to be gone. What was with Bettina on the chairs laughing with them when they were explaining McNasty?

FORT Fogey

Since this seems to be the topic over here too, I thought I'd put this post over here as well:

Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach;2605226;
    Thank you all for all of your support for Dede after last nights episode. She was embarassed by the "hate" comment and does not remember saying it. She NEVER says that she hates anybody. I hope it was taken out of context. Dede was very hurt by the things Hillary was saying about her at the end of the show and never suspected a thing! Some bad messages are being posed on other sites...but it is great to come on here and still have support for Dede-----TEAM DEANNA!

Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach;2605358;
    I can't wait to see next weeks episode b/c DeAnna says "I hate that girl"; not I hate Jade. It seems to me like the producers edited that in to make us think she means Jade (not that she likes her). DeAnna is not one to use that word loosely, and I will be interested to see how they edit it. I can't wait for Jade and Hillary to be gone. What was with Bettina on the chairs laughing with them when they were explaining McNasty?

Me too!! I am hoping that the line was taken out of context. IN the PI you see DeAnna say she hopes Jade goes home - Then it is just a voice over when she says I hate that girl. Who knows? Maybe she is not even talking about Jade, but someone else?

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2605361;
    Since this seems to be the topic over here too, I thought I'd put this post over here as well:
    Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach
    Thank you all for all of your support for Dede after last nights episode. She was embarassed by the "hate" comment and does not remember saying it. She NEVER says that she hates anybody. I hope it was taken out of context. Dede was very hurt by the things Hillary was saying about her at the end of the show and never suspected a thing! Some bad messages are being posed on other sites...but it is great to come on here and still have support for Dede-----TEAM DEANNA!

Hey Cat...and SharpesForBach
    Thank you for moving this over here, and thanks Sharpes for giving us the update. I can only imagine the wicked things said to DeDe by Jade, Hillary and perhaps other jealous women, after she received the rose at the races. While I wish DeAnna would have chosen another word besides hate....as in (dislike intensely and profusely with every fibre of my being) , I can certainly understand how it could happen. I admire DeAnna for her strength, honesty, courage and just for speaking her feelings and not glossing over them. Please let her know if you can, there are many of us....(or I guess I should speak just for myself), that are planted firmly in the Dune Buggy of Love, and I have no intention of jumping out. It's going to be a he//uva a ride!!! I know of TPTB evil tricks, and how he can manipulate things, to put whatever spin he wants on any given situation.

I firmly believe DeAnna is just what Brad is looking for....someone who tells it like it is, just like he does...and who he connects with on every level. I am sorry we did not see more of their interactions tonight, and I do fear that with this new edit, perhaps the end result is not going to be what I want it to be....but if so...it is Brad's loss, and hopefully DeAnna will be the next Bachelorette. I frankly really respect and admire her honesty...even under fire, and under a microscope. Thanks
    Karey
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-09-2007 at 04:52 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

I didn't think she was that catty, and I couldn't understand why some of the girls didn't like her. What they showed wasn't that bad -- maybe matter-of-fact and bluntly realistic, which would play into the speculation that F2 tells Brad he's best off with the other girl. I would have no problem with her being Brad's F1, however.

And if she's not F1, she's my nominee for next Bachelorette.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach;2605358;
    i have known dede for years and i cannot see her saying that about another girl either. i believe they cut and pasted a few things to try and show a negative view on her because she is getting such great ratings from everyone!
    i cannot stand hillary or jade, they are really just describing themselves when they talk about others, it is a way to build confidence in themselves that they do not have... how low can someone be?
    nevertheless, im on TEAM DEANNA!!!! go girl!

Does everybody here remember Michele's interview(I think in her hometown paper) that after only 2 RC's she noticed that Brad looked at DeAnna differently than all the other girls? Do any of you believe that there is a chance that others have noticed as well and are being vindictive towards her because of it. Jealousy is an ugly trait that some of these girls have shown with their various comments..... I for one think that the edit this past week was a reaction to their feelings....It must have been extremely difficult in the house for DeAnna. I will not waiver from my original assessment of her.....she's the one!!!!