Page 15 of 314 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fogey

Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2610232;
    Sheena and Bettina.
    I always had this bad feeling the note was the 1-on-1 card and someone put it on the mirror (sort of bragging) and DeAnna tore it down...but if Sheena and Bettina are the two girls, I'm thinking not. I couldn't see either doing that and I don't think DeAnna has a problem with them...yet, anyway LOL

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2610245;
    I always had this bad feeling the note was the 1-on-1 card and someone put it on the mirror (sort of bragging) and DeAnna tore it down...but if Sheena and Bettina are the two girls, I'm thinking not. I couldn't see either doing that and I don't think DeAnna has a problem with them...yet, anyway LOL
    Hilary is there . She might be the one behind that note, in revenge for her buddy Jade who left because of DeAnna or maybe just mad with jealousy. I don't see Jenni or Kristy doing anything like that. Maybe this whole note business was Hillary's downfall and the reason for her leaving with that dramatic exit.Brad did say that backstabbing is a deal breaker, hence he said I don't want you to leave but.....I'm just speculating here of course. I just can't get over the vicious meanness of the "sweet smiling" Hilary.Talk about fake.
    On a different note, do you think we will get to see DeAnna's first kiss? I just can't wait. She is the only one among the F4s for whom we don't have any "kissing" SCs.Is that a clue?
    Last edited by zen4; 10-12-2007 at 02:26 PM.

FORT Fogey

Must edit...

I read an interview on another site with Solisa and she thinks Brad is a great judge of character and that DeAnna is probably the best for him. She says she's the most down to earth and sincere person there. She added that they didn't really get along but that was because she didn't spend a lot of time with her because she was always with McCarten.
    Last edited by catn3d; 10-12-2007 at 02:42 PM.

[QUOTE=zen4;2610275;]Hilary is there . She might be the one behind that note, in revenge for her buddy Jade who left because of DeAnna or maybe just mad with jealousy. I don't see Jenni or Kristy doing anything like that. Maybe this whole note business was Hillary's downfall and the reason for her leaving with that dramatic exit.Brad did say that backstabbing is a deal breaker, hence he said I don't want you to leave but.....I'm just speculating here of course. I just can't get over the vicious meanness of the "sweet smiling" Hilary.Talk about fake.
    On a different note, do you think we will get to see DeAnna's first kiss? I just can't wait. She is the only one among the F4s for whom we don't have any "kissing" SCs.Is that a clue?[/QUOTE]

I think it's strange that we haven't been shown anything more intimate between them. When Solisa was asked if she & Brad kissed, she hinted that they did. He seems to be more into DeAnna than he was Solisa, so you have to wonder what we've missed with DeAnna.

[QUOTE=koolangel;2610309;]
    Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2610275;
    Hilary is there . She might be the one behind that note, in revenge for her buddy Jade who left because of DeAnna or maybe just mad with jealousy. I don't see Jenni or Kristy doing anything like that. Maybe this whole note business was Hillary's downfall and the reason for her leaving with that dramatic exit.Brad did say that backstabbing is a deal breaker, hence he said I don't want you to leave but.....I'm just speculating here of course. I just can't get over the vicious meanness of the "sweet smiling" Hilary.Talk about fake.
    On a different note, do you think we will get to see DeAnna's first kiss? I just can't wait. She is the only one among the F4s for whom we don't have any "kissing" SCs.Is that a clue?[/QUOTE]

I think it's strange that we haven't been shown anything more intimate between them. When Solisa was asked if she & Brad kissed, she hinted that they did. He seems to be more into DeAnna than he was Solisa, so you have to wonder what we've missed with DeAnna.

Maybe their intimate moments are tender and telling,so we won't be shown much for now. When I say this you have to take into account that I'm a big DeAnna's fan, so ....
    The SC for next 2 ON 1 doesn't look promising but I'm still hoping for a kiss. Brad is so genuine that I think that the way he kisses might just tell us the story.

Hilary is there . She might be the one behind that note, in revenge for her buddy Jade who left because of DeAnna or maybe just mad with jealousy.
    That's what I think!

On a different note, do you think we will get to see DeAnna's first kiss? I just can't wait. She is the only one among the F4s for whom we don't have any "kissing" SCs.Is that a clue?
    Me neither!
    Ain't Love Grand!

I think it is interesting that DeAnna is getting a complete pass by most for the behavior and words that are highlighted for her so far. She did not get a good girl edit last week, yet everyone is attributing it to edit, not DeAnna herself. Thus, her real life personality could not possibly resemble what we were shown. DeAnna is, I am sure, a very nice young woman, but her reserve and reluctance to trust (probably the producers) has served her well in keeping her out of trouble.
    Hillary and Solisa, on the other hand, are completely villified with absolutely no wiggle room for the editing process. Both obviously gave very good material, for which the producers were delighted, but no one is saying that what we see could be partially attributed to creative editing. Instead, I am hearing that they must be bad girls to the core in real life also. the reality is that they are probably really nice girls who were way too trusting of their handlers and very naive about the process.
    Obviously, Hillary, Jade, Solisa, McCarten and a few others are there for entertinment value, and they gave good value, but what we are seeing is still a creative effort of hours of material. Their edit serves a purpose, if we can figure out what it is, we ought to be able to find the path on which this story takes.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

jelle, I can see your point and I pretty much agree with everything. I always try not to forget to mention that I'm talking about the edited TV-character when I say I don't like a certain girl (I admit I forget it sometimes). Those girls are probably all pretty nice girls in real life (although I can totally picture Jade as a catty high-school diva)... but if, and I say IF the girls were really portrayed just like they are in real life, I would still like DeAnna better, simply because she is honest and doesn't talk behind anybody's back. And I think that is also why many others tend to "forgive" DeAnna her cattiness more than Hillary or Jade.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2610339;
    I think it is interesting that DeAnna is getting a complete pass by most for the behavior and words that are highlighted for her so far. She did not get a good girl edit last week, yet everyone is attributing it to edit, not DeAnna herself. Thus, her real life personality could not possibly resemble what we were shown. DeAnna is, I am sure, a very nice young woman, but her reserve and reluctance to trust (probably the producers) has served her well in keeping her out of trouble.
    Hillary and Solisa, on the other hand, are completely villified with absolutely no wiggle room for the editing process. Both obviously gave very good material, for which the producers were delighted, but no one is saying that what we see could be partially attributed to creative editing. Instead, I am hearing that they must be bad girls to the core in real life also. the reality is that they are probably really nice girls who were way too trusting of their handlers and very naive about the process.
    Obviously, Hillary, Jade, Solisa, McCarten and a few others are there for entertinment value, and they gave good value, but what we are seeing is still a creative effort of hours of material. Their edit serves a purpose, if we can figure out what it is, we ought to be able to find the path on which this story takes.
    Very, very true Jelle!

I personally feel that everyone on this show is only shown in one-dimension, and that there is more to their personalities than what is spliced, diced and perhaps forced out of them. Let us do figure out what the editing is telling us ~ then we will have our F1.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2610339;

Good points, but I really do think several DeAnna fans do think everyone is suspect to editing. Read post 4248 in the Fleiss Messing with Editing Thread.

Also, I'm one DeAnna fan who likes Solisa a lot. I think there are others of us too!
    Ain't Love Grand!