Page 13 of 314 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fogey

Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Wait, so it was a rhetorical question?

We didn't see who else raised their hand in response to Hillarys question - just the 2 sitting on the steps - there was ?Jenni beside her and another gal on a recliner to their right who we didn't see either. ?Lindsey - eating on the right - and the pool floater - did not raise their hands.

At least no one smothered Hillery with a pillow - as she started the conversation with LOL - talk about stir the pot LOL - she really didn't need too much help doing that herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2609644;
    I was alot like DeAnna when I was younger, spoke my mind, was "honest" to a fault. It begins to wear on people. And it can cause alot of misunderstanding and spiteful behavior from people around you. That is where age did a beautiful thing and taught me tact. Hilary may have asked but did she deserve an answer? Some think so, some don't. It started a chain reaction of hate that makes all involved appear ugly on the inside. Bad for the girls, good for Fleiss.
    Believe me Hilary didn't need that answer to start hating DeAnna. She automatically started badmouthing Jenni the week before without any reason calling her fake and that she should go home even though Jenni had an impeccable behavior throughout. She is so insecure that whenever she senses Brad's interest in any of the girls, she starts attacking. It's almost ironical how she says not nice and fake about the other girls when all she has to do is take a good look at herself.

I think both of the scenes about Hillary going home were most likely producer induced.

When the girls were sitting around the table eating dinner the producers probably asked them to talk about if Hillary was coming home or if she would get a rose or not. The conversation just seemed to take on a life of its own then.

I also bet that when the girls were sitting by the pool the producers pushed Hillary to ask who wanted her to come back. I think if someone would have raised there hand behind her back and said that they wanted her to go, but not do the same when she is right in front of her then that it is being catty and deceitful.

DeAnna did say to the girls that wishing the Hillary would go home does not reflect on how you feel about her as a person. She was pointing out a fact that they all wanted to receive a rose and get to know Brad better. Until you have your rose you are not safe at that rose ceremony. Maybe that is why Steffi didn't get too involved in the conversation. She already had her rose from the circus date.

On Monday we have another 1 on 1 date w/Jenni. She either gets the rose or goes home. It will be interesting to see what the girls say when she is on her date. Will some hope that she doesn't come home, especially when a lot of people see her being so close to Brad? It will also be interesting to see who roots for whom on the 2 on 1 date. There will be the girls who want Jade to come home and the girls who want DeAnna to come home. It will be interesting to see how they all interact in the house when those 2 are gone on their date.
    Last edited by soccermama; 10-12-2007 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2609757;
    I think both of the scenes about Hillary going home were most likely producer induced.

When the girls were sitting around the table eating dinner the producers probably asked them to talk about if Hillary was coming home or if she would get a rose or not. The conversation just seemed to take on a life of its own then.

I also bet that when the girls were sitting by the pool the producers pushed Hillary to ask who wanted her to come back. I think if someone would have raised there hand behind her back and said that they wanted her to go, but not do the same when she is right in front of her then that it is being catty and deceitful.

DeAnna did say to the girls that wishing the Hillary would go home does not reflect on how you feel about her as a person. She was pointing out a fact that they all wanted to receive a rose and get to know Brad better. Until you have your rose you are not safe at that rose ceremony. Maybe that is why Steffi didn't get too involved in the conversation. She already had her rose from the circus date.

On Monday we have another 1 on 1 date w/Jenni. She either gets the rose or goes home. It will be interesting to see what the girls say when she is on her date. Will some hope that she doesn't come home, especially when a lot of people see her being so close to Brad? It will also be interesting to see who roots for whom on the 2 on 1 date. There will be the girls who want Jade to come home and the girls who want DeAnna to come home. It will be interesting to see how they all interact in the house when those 2 are gone on their date.

The last scene in the preview shows a man coming for the luggage and then Hilary and Stephy, saying oh no. I'm sure they want Jade back because she is less of a threat to them since I'm sure by then they are aware of the connection between Brad and Deanna. My guess is that they will be cheering for Jade.Little did they know!

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2609605;
    Estella, plese post this interview when you find it.. I would love to listen to it. or read it. Or let us know where we can go find it.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2609029;
    Jelle transcribed an interview. it is in the media topic page 49 #481.
    There you go... I don't know if you can listen to it anywhere, but it's in the media thread.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2609644;
    I was alot like DeAnna when I was younger, spoke my mind, was "honest" to a fault. It begins to wear on people. And it can cause alot of misunderstanding and spiteful behavior from people around you. That is where age did a beautiful thing and taught me tact. Hilary may have asked but did she deserve an answer? Some think so, some don't. It started a chain reaction of hate that makes all involved appear ugly on the inside. Bad for the girls, good for Fleiss.
    I totally see what you're saying and I agree it would maybe be better for people not to rise to Hillary baiting them. But to me, nobody's perfect and DeAnna raised her hand out of being fed up. We had already seen Hillary being catty and trashing Jenni and going through her things.

To me, the It above is Hillary baiting people, not anyone's response.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2609757;

Exactly soccormama, I know this show is edited to the extreme. Like you said, Hillary might have been encouraged by the producers to pull a stunt like that (baiting people) and the producers might have encouraged a couple of the women to raise their hands. I'm sure Hillary and Jade were encouraged to go through Jenni's things! That was so set up!

In fact, those scenes might have had 12 takes!

Hillary and Jade are receiving much worse edits than they deserve, I'm sure...but they are willingly playing the parts, and I can't help but believe that that is a little more in line with their "real" personalities. It wouldn't surprise me if all the women are asked during casting:

"Would you be willing to go through someone's bags?"

"Would you be willing to gossip about other women on tape?"

Etc. etc.---and the producers pick some of the women partially on they answered "Yes." I bet if all 25 women we saw the first night answered "No way!"---we would have not seen that exact cast that night.

I love DeAnna and think her editing does not detract from me liking her at all. To me, her edit is "standing up to mean girls" story line.

But besides that, I see enough of the real her (I think) to like her a lot! Gorgeous, straight shooter, and no doubt, very sweet to women who don't mess with her in her real life.
    Last edited by marlap; 10-12-2007 at 07:08 AM.
    Ain't Love Grand!

ITA with you, marlap!

Hillary asked a really dumb question (no matter if it was her idea or the producers') and DeAnna gave her the matching answer... I would probably have raised my hand too... Now imagine Hillary asking who didn't want her to come back and DeAnna doesn't raise her hand, and one of the girls points out that she said Hillary shouldn't come back the night before. Then Hillary asks why DeAnna doesn't have the guts to say so in front of her... Better to be honest about it right away imo...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2609924;
    Now imagine Hillary asking who didn't want her to come back and DeAnna doesn't raise her hand, and one of the girls points out that she said Hillary shouldn't come back the night before. Then Hillary asks why DeAnna doesn't have the guts to say so in front of her...

Better to be honest about it right away imo...
    Yes, that is exactly how I see it too!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2609919;
    I totally see what you're saying and I agree it would maybe be better for people not to rise to Hillary baiting them. But to me, nobody's perfect and DeAnna raised her hand out of being fed up. We had already seen Hillary being catty and trashing Jenni and going through her things.

To me, the It above is Hillary baiting people, not anyone's response.

Exactly soccormama, I know this show is edited to the extreme. Like you said, Hillary might have been encouraged by the producers to pull a stunt like that (baiting people) and the producers might have encouraged a couple of the women to raise their hands. I'm sure Hillary and Jade were encouraged to go through Jenni's things! That was so set up!

In fact, those scenes might have had 12 takes!

Hillary and Jade are receiving much worse edits than they deserve, I'm sure...but they are willingly playing the parts, and I can't help but believe that that is a little more in line with their "real" personalities. It wouldn't surprise me if all the women are asked during casting:

"Would you be willing to go through someone's bags?"

"Would you be willing to gossip about other women on tape?"

Etc. etc.---and the producers pick some of the women partially on they answered "Yes." I bet if all 25 women we saw the first night answered "No way!"---we would have not seen that exact cast that night.

I love DeAnna and think her editing does not detract from me liking her at all. To me, her edit is "standing up to mean girls" story line.

But besides that, I see enough of the real her (I think) to like her a lot! Gorgeous, straight shooter, and no doubt, very sweet to women who don't mess with her in her real life.
    Excellent post marlap.

I think it is very important to realize that they have been told to do certain things, like ask the questios etc. Why would they be picked to do that? These women are used for their edit as filler stories, to continue the middle part of the story line unitl about episode 5-6.

Some may not be as willing as they want then are forced by threats etc.

I see through the editing as well. I see a very strong vibrant women who is confident in her self worth. She sticks up for others. I like that kind of personality very much. Editing would not change that.

Another thing I found some people did not like was what she said when Jenni was upset. DeAnna said, "you have the right to be upset, do not trust anyone" (paraphrasing). I thought that was good advice. The women can't trust each other, or the crew either. The crew sets them up, they are not their friends.

Yet this was misconstued to be a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2609924;
    ITA with you, marlap!

Hillary asked a really dumb question (no matter if it was her idea or the producers') and DeAnna gave her the matching answer... I would probably have raised my hand too... Now imagine Hillary asking who didn't want her to come back and DeAnna doesn't raise her hand, and one of the girls points out that she said Hillary shouldn't come back the night before. Then Hillary asks why DeAnna doesn't have the guts to say so in front of her... Better to be honest about it right away imo...

Estella,

I agree with you, if DeAnna did not give the honest answer, I am sure the next move was to call her a lying two faced B... And Hillary would have kept confronting her.

I do not feel DeAnna did anything wrong, it showed she was honest.

DeAnna did not fall into the trap of disagreeing with Hillary when Hillary mentioned the Mile High Club. In real life, I think DeAnna would not even hang around women that are that catty.