Page 12 of 314 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2609263;
    Estella - what worries me tho is that she is pretty darn direct to the other gals - no matter who it is. I don't think Brad gets to see that part of her - and altho many seem to think she is honest - almost to a fault - that may not be completely true - we don't know that. But her directness to others - and the edit she seems to be getting - could actually back-fire for her. Can't wait to see the scene where she ripes the note off the mirror - that will be interesting and I have a feeling it won't be a very good edit for her at all - altho it may be for good reason - of which we have not seen that reason for yet.

For some reason - the previews of her and Jade with the expectation looks on their faces regarding the rose during the 2-1 bothers me - it almost looks fake on Deanna - just my opinion tho.
    imo DeAnna always seems pretty direct with Brad. I know, I know, we only get to see what we're supposed to see, but compare the way she's answering his questions to the way Bettina is talking to him (mainly about the divorce, and I agree that's hard, but also other things). Then there's her statements like "If you like me you like me, if you don't, I'll go home." and "I want to stay, but you should follow your heart." Some people see it as cold, I don't, but it sure is pretty direct. Btw I don't think that the "ripping-the-note-off-the-mirror" is such a bad thing. We don't know if it's about her or somebody else (maybe Bettina), but it's certainly not a nice note, so what's bad about her ripping it off? To me it simply looks like she wants to put an end to the kindergarten drama... There are other parts of her edit that aren't very positive, but I don't see this as one of them.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

For some reason - pre-season preview or somewhere - the rip the note off the mirror causes some real confrontation between a couple ?three or two? girls - so will have to wait and see I guess.

For some people - that directness can be a turn off - for others not so. I do wonder what - if any - friction occurs during the 2-1 date and how Brad reacts to it all.

Remember what Michelle said after she was sent home, she said that she felt threatened by DeAnna, because of her composure and her elegance. She never felt that way about Bettina. She felt that Bettina and Brad looked pretty together. Michelle also said that Brad appreciated it because of the way he looked at her versus the the other girls. She said it stood out. So if she noticed so did alot of the others and they are probably pretty nasty to her. Man when you are living under the same roof and in the same bedroom half the time it must be tough. I am always happy when they move out of the house and only see each other at the RC. I wonder if Hilary has any parting shots at the girls remaining.
    I also wonder if Brad is using his knowledge of all the previous seasons to help him sift through this. He said he was an avid watcher and that he would even get very critical during the shows. He above all the other guys should know what can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2609305;
    imo DeAnna always seems pretty direct with Brad. I know, I know, we only get to see what we're supposed to see, but compare the way she's answering his questions to the way Bettina is talking to him (mainly about the divorce, and I agree that's hard, but also other things). Then there's her statements like "If you like me you like me, if you don't, I'll go home." and "I want to stay, but you should follow your heart." Some people see it as cold, I don't, but it sure is pretty direct. Btw I don't think that the "ripping-the-note-off-the-mirror" is such a bad thing. We don't know if it's about her or somebody else (maybe Bettina), but it's certainly not a nice note, so what's bad about her ripping it off? To me it simply looks like she wants to put an end to the kindergarten drama... There are other parts of her edit that aren't very positive, but I don't see this as one of them.
    I think she has a hand in creating that kindergarten drama...jmo

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2609584;
    I think she has a hand in creating that kindergarten drama...jmo
    I'm gathering that you're a DeAnna fan

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2609004;
    I don't have the link to it right now, but someone posted an interview with Brad yesterday in which he said that he didn't like the cattiness of some of the women and that he likes it if people are honest and say what they think, but doesn't like it when they talk about someone behind their back. To me it almost sounds as if he is defending DeAnna... She was suddenly shown as being catty on Monday, yet she is the only one who seems to be absolutely outspoken. She doesn't talk behind anybody's back but says what she thinks. Kind of matches Brad's "description".

Estella, plese post this interview when you find it.. I would love to listen to it. or read it. Or let us know where we can go find it.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2609603;
    I'm gathering that you're a DeAnna fan
    Oh I liked her in the beginning but the more I re watch my tapes, she is beginning to grate on my nerves. But whether I think she would be someone I would invite to tea is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2609622;
    Oh I liked her in the beginning but the more I re watch my tapes, she is beginning to grate on my nerves. But whether I think she would be someone I would invite to tea is another story.

She does have a certain kind of sweet charm - with Brad at least - that I would enjoy at the tea room - but not so sure I would want to share a state-room with her on a cruise ship - close quarters LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2609622;
    I like seeing them after the show or during the Women Tell All...when they're not "competing" anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2609630;
    She does have a certain kind of sweet charm - with Brad at least - that I would enjoy at the tea room - but not so sure I would want to share a state-room with her on a cruise ship - close quarters LOL
    I was alot like DeAnna when I was younger, spoke my mind, was "honest" to a fault. It begins to wear on people. And it can cause alot of misunderstanding and spiteful behavior from people around you. That is where age did a beautiful thing and taught me tact. Hilary may have asked but did she deserve an answer? Some think so, some don't. It started a chain reaction of hate that makes all involved appear ugly on the inside. Bad for the girls, good for Fleiss.