Page 11 of 314 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Brad knows that DeAnna is a stong woman. In the 1st show when she tells him about her Mom and she says she was the strongest person I know. Brad says to her, So you've gotten some of that and DeAnna says I believe so. (not exactly how it was said.)
    He know that she tells it like it is and at that point I don't know how he knew that. I thought it was weird for him to say that.
    Not that this means anything. Byron more or less said that he was lucky when he firts met Mary.
    Brad also kind of tells it like it is. He broke out laughing at the webbed feet and he has made other comments knowing that the girls will see this after this is over.( I am brain dead right now and can't think of the other times. LOL) The joys of getting older. )He seemed very relieved when DeAnna knew it wasn't him. He looked very intense in slow-mo when Chad was going to talk to her and Stephy. It reminded me of someone holding their breath.
    DeAnna because of the negativity will not be #1 BUT if she is I will be off that couch and doing a dance. I also could not be nice to someone's face and talk behind their backs. It is not in me to do so. If I don't like you than I don't. Good thing that rarely happens but it has. I think that part of her dislike isn't even just about her but how others are treating some of the girls.
    Example: Jenni

I look forward to the next show. I noticed the looks but didn't know if that was to DeAnna or to Jade. He was very very uncomfortable when Jade was almost sitting on him. We the fans never know when things are spliced and diced. Although the sleuthers pick up on that pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;2609107;
    Brad knows that DeAnna is a stong woman. In the 1st show when she tells him about her Mom and she says she was the strongest person I know. Brad says to her, So you've gotten some of that and DeAnna says I believe so. (not exactly how it was said.)
    He know that she tells it like it is and at that point I don't know how he knew that. I thought it was weird for him to say that.
    Not that this means anything. Byron more or less said that he was lucky when he firts met Mary.
    Brad also kind of tells it like it is. He broke out laughing at the webbed feet and he has made other comments knowing that the girls will see this after this is over.( I am brain dead right now and can't think of the other times. LOL) The joys of getting older. )He seemed very relieved when DeAnna knew it wasn't him. He looked very intense in slow-mo when Chad was going to talk to her and Stephy. It reminded me of someone holding their breath.
    DeAnna because of the negativity will not be #1 BUT if she is I will be off that couch and doing a dance. I also could not be nice to someone's face and talk behind their backs. It is not in me to do so. If I don't like you than I don't. Good thing that rarely happens but it has. I think that part of her dislike isn't even just about her but how others are treating some of the girls.
    Example: Jenni
    Another honest moment when talking about Mccarten's kiss

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;2609110;
    I look forward to the next show. I noticed the looks but didn't know if that was to DeAnna or to Jade. He was very very uncomfortable when Jade was almost sitting on him. We the fans never know when things are spliced and diced. Although the sleuthers pick up on that pretty fast.
    She's like all over him on that couch and the poor guy looks like he just wants to get away, with the rubbing of his neck and what not.

Thanks Zen, that was what I forgot to remember. LOL
    Catn, that is so obvious, poor guy. Was probably not happy to have part of a date with her. Wonder how fast into the date he gave out the rose. LOL
    Maybe pretty fast and that way DeAnna would almost have him to herself and have a 1 on 1 date.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;2609194;
    Thanks Zen, that was what I forgot to remember. LOL
    Catn, that is so obvious, poor guy. Was probably not happy to have part of a date with her. Wonder how fast into the date he gave out the rose. LOL
    Maybe pretty fast and that way DeAnna would almost have him to herself and have a 1 on 1 date.
    unfortunately I don't think he gets to choose when to give the rose. He does rub his neck whenever he is not at ease.

I've read on more than one thread now that some people think DeAnna is acting totally different when being with Brad than with the other girls. Well, I don't really agree, and that's for one reason: she is always honest! So of course she acts differently: She apparently doesn't like Jade and Hillary at all, but she likes Brad, so why should she behave the same way? Now that would just be putting on a show imo...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fogey

I'm thinking he won't give out the rose for awhile. Especially since they're trying to make this 2-on-1 date seem so dramatic. Gotta drag it out.

Estella - what worries me tho is that she is pretty darn direct to the other gals - no matter who it is. I don't think Brad gets to see that part of her - and altho many seem to think she is honest - almost to a fault - that may not be completely true - we don't know that. But her directness to others - and the edit she seems to be getting - could actually back-fire for her. Can't wait to see the scene where she ripes the note off the mirror - that will be interesting and I have a feeling it won't be a very good edit for her at all - altho it may be for good reason - of which we have not seen that reason for yet.

There are ways to communicate with people one does not like - and she just seems to push that direct attitude to the enth degree with some - we shall see how it all falls into place.

For some reason - the previews of her and Jade with the expectation looks on their faces regarding the rose during the 2-1 bothers me - it almost looks fake on Deanna - just my opinion tho.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2609263;

For some reason - the previews of her and Jade with the expectation looks on their faces regarding the rose during the 2-1 bothers me - it almost looks fake on Deanna - just my opinion tho.
    I don't think we can judge what in the world is going on by the previews. Frankly, I don't think we can by watching the actual show either LOL