Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2630984;
    cape,

Thanks for the info about DeAnna and the 5K run.

I was also a Sadie fan, I knew it would be Jen, I needed to see it to believe it. Mind you did Lo have such a strong emotional connection to Jen that it was easy to pick it out of the body language. I think he was giving hints to Sadie it will not be her, but I did not see the body language of love with Jen at all.
    I liked Sarah S the first night, but quickly grew tired of her cheerleader/perkiness (probably why I had trouble warming up to Jenni the first night), and felt I was watching a brother and sister in her interactions with Travis. I tried not to like Moana, but just grew to adore her more and more, but as you stated Cape...they were not a good match. I was turned off of Sadie and Jenn both, as they never seemed to have a PI where it was not mentioned that Lorenzo was a "PRIIIINNNNCCEEE". I always felt whoever he chose it was doomed the minute he saw those PI's and realized they were more into his title than into who he was a person. I might be the only person on here, but noone in my circle liked Jerry on Jen's season at all. He came off as a player to me, and not genuine at all, so I never expected anything out of them at all. Meredith...I never cared that much for her either.....found her boring, but was thrilled for her when Ian did propose, (who I loved Ian).

DeAnna had me with Brad from her first interaction with him, and it increases even more every time they interact. *If*...big, fat *if* she is not F1...then I would love to watch her as The Bachelorette, and the men would be lineing up for miles to be on that show. She is a gem and one of a kind...just like Tessa. Thanks
    Karey

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2630963;
    I loved Tessa too!

Heh, thanks!! ...Well, it did seriously teach me just what the evil Fleiss is capable of!

Here's a poem I just wrote:

See the sleuthers quake with fear,
    When the evil Fleiss is near.
    Be they tall or be they small,
    They stand with courage one and all!

Too cute Marlap!!! Thanks

Karey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2631247;
    Too cute Marlap!!! Thanks

Karey
    Thanks! He is evil!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2630846;
    She's very masculine in her mannerisms, her voice, just overall. I"m not saying that's a bad thing. She's very tomboyish, which most girls outgrow once they hit puberty.
    I don't see DeDe as mannish by any stretch of the imagination, but she is certainly not what I term a "girly girl" type. I relate to DeDe because I'm not a girly girl either, but I'm certainly not masculine. I'm a proud grown up tomboy who has fits of girlishness from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2630852;
    It's funny. I see her as oozing with feminity and yes sometimes she is kind of tomboyish, but in a good way, as in low maintenance. She has a natural beauty and looks good in every situation. If I'm not mistaken that's exactly how Brad described his ideal woman
    Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2631324;
    I don't see DeDe as mannish by any stretch of the imagination, but she is certainly not what I term a "girly girl" type. I relate to DeDe because I'm not a girly girl either, but I'm certainly not masculine. I'm a proud grown up tomboy who has fits of girlishness from time to time.
    Perfect summation!!
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Regular

Count me on the dune buggy. I've tried to stay neutral, but the last episode sealed the deal. I loved that Brad wanted to kiss Deanna at the pool date, and IMO, I think she looked prettier than ever. The rose ceremony was great too, that butt comment said a lot. Fleiss usually hides the F1 until it's the F6 (Remember Tessa and Andy's Cinderella Date) and then he chooses to show us a hint of what's going on with the couple as the series winds down. He chooses to give what he wants, and really starts showing us more at the F6.
    I loved that Brad and Deanna talked about their last date (2 on 1) and how much "fun" they had. Fleiss could have edited that out, but he starts giving subtle hints about the chemistry on the last few episodes. This conversation, the wanting to kiss, the finally kissing and the butt comment were not edited out for a reason.
    I have to brag on my record...I've picked every winner for every bachelor. I've only been wrong once, and that was Meredith...I wasn't a sleuther back then either and didn't understand Fleiss's editing either. Who knew it was Ian? (ha,ha)
    It has to be Deanna!!! I wouldn't say it if it wasn't for the editing that Fleiss is showing us, he likes to give little hints. It has to be her.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2631653;
    Oh you know it was no problem for me! I love doing it!
    Miss Sandi, I have to say thanks so much for the Brad and DeAnna video--I just loved it!
    Ain't Love Grand!

I have a theory regarding the latest rumor (Brad meeting his love lady this week). Not very romantic but here goes. Brad had to watch the lady on the show (behind the scene) to see if he knew her well (I think he is happy with his choice since he said last week on the BBS that he feels that he knew her well). Now that the girls are out of the house, he is done analyzing and went to California to give abc the green light for an AFTR and maybe they set a rendez vous for them to meet.
    Last edited by zen4; 10-26-2007 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2631657;
    Miss Sandi, I have to say thanks so much for the Brad and DeAnna video--I just loved it!
    I agree,

Miss Sandi, thank you so much.

FORT Fogey

Wow...lots of DeDe bashing in the More Thoughts and Comments folder tonight. Sad to read, but at least she manages to get people's attention!
    Karey