Page 101 of 314 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3133

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

Re: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2630663;
    BAHAHAHAHAHA Zen! OMG! I spewed out my drink on this one! Too funny!
    Thanks for the visual. And they were on those chairs for a long time. ITA
    Karey
    Sorry .I'm being naughty. That scene was so charged. They didn't even need to talk.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2630677;
    Anyway..there are just tooo many things pointing to it being DeAnna, least of which is the chemistry and electric connection popping off my screen every time they are shown on this amazing journey they are on ..it has to be. sniff sniff Your thoughts? Thanks
    Karey
    LOL my last few posts are just me laughing, but you all are too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2630657;
    Hi K9
    what kind of dog DeAnna has? I am thinking a Cocker Spaniel,
    Volunteer too...small world, eh? Rumor has it that she indeed has a Cocker Spaniel, but I picked that up from the alphabet board so I'm not sure if it's true or not. I have not heard anything about Brad having a dog or not.

Hi All
    Just thought of a couple of things...perhaps it has been discussed. DeAnna has taken some heat here and on other threads for the fact that Brad only describes her as "strong". I would dispute that with the fact that at the RC alone Monday night, he greeted her with how beautiful she looked...and don't get me started on that little butt of yours. Love that playful banter of theirs. Very telling it is..that ease of comfort with each other. Anyway, I have always looked at Brad's comments of her being strong as a huge compliment. In the one BB interview I think it was, they questioned him about her being in a 5 year relationship, and how did he feel about that, and he stated he was relieved because he knew then she was "solid".

Then the other night with the date with Sheena he spoke of how Chad had pointed her out, and raved about her etc, and that Chad's opinion meant everything to him, and he called Sheena "solid". Now we all know Sheena is leaving, so perhaps there was no romantic spark...but I just feel that "strong and solid" really is a huge compliment from Brad. Chad's opinion seems to mean a lot to him, and we have Chad in an interview stating across the board his favourite was DeAnna. She is very poised, very much a lady...and then of course Brad's grin that he couldn't wipe off his face, and his looking away. The very same grin and response he gave in the KTLA interview as well at the mention of DeAnna. Anyway with everything we are seeing between DeBradna, and with the way he describes her, and with Chad's glowing support etc....well I am taking it upon myself to declare DeAnna the F1!!!! Even despite having Marlap in the Dune Buggy!

Anyway..there are just tooo many things pointing to it being DeAnna, least of which is the chemistry and electric connection popping off my screen every time they are shown on this amazing journey they are on ..it has to be. sniff sniff Your thoughts? Thanks
    Karey

Totally totally agree with you. He said that physical attraction is huge to him, he told her she is beautiful the first night they met,said she was a vision. He also talked about the instant connection he felt, and in an interview he said you can meet a person on a street corner and have that instant connection. He said that he was very intrigued by her. You know the list goes on. Often time I'm sitting by myself and telling myself why am I even doubting the outcome. She is across the board the best match for him.Of all the remaining girls she is the one we know the most about.their conversations are meaningful, they have already connected on an emotional level and the physical affinity I think just sealed the deal for them. I'll go one step further and say that I think that they can make it in the real world.

Hi All
    Just thought of a couple of things...perhaps it has been discussed. DeAnna has taken some heat here and on other threads for the fact that Brad only describes her as "strong". I would dispute that with the fact that at the RC alone Monday night, he greeted her with how beautiful she looked...and don't get me started on that little butt of yours. Love that playful banter of theirs. Very telling it is..that ease of comfort with each other. Anyway, I have always looked at Brad's comments of her being strong as a huge compliment. In the one BB interview I think it was, they questioned him about her being in a 5 year relationship, and how did he feel about that, and he stated he was relieved because he knew then she was "solid".

Then the other night with the date with Sheena he spoke of how Chad had pointed her out, and raved about her etc, and that Chad's opinion meant everything to him, and he called Sheena "solid". Now we all know Sheena is leaving, so perhaps there was no romantic spark...but I just feel that "strong and solid" really is a huge compliment from Brad. Chad's opinion seems to mean a lot to him, and we have Chad in an interview stating across the board his favourite was DeAnna. She is very poised, very much a lady...and then of course Brad's grin that he couldn't wipe off his face, and his looking away. The very same grin and response he gave in the KTLA interview as well at the mention of DeAnna. Anyway with everything we are seeing between DeBradna, and with the way he describes her, and with Chad's glowing support etc....well I am taking it upon myself to declare DeAnna the F1!!!! Even despite having Marlap in the Dune Buggy!

Karey
    Heh...I promise not to declare anything, thus breaking the Danielle curse! (BTW, It makes me nervous too LOL!)

Excellent post, Karey! I totally agree with every bit of it.

He said when he gave her the rose on Jade's date: I have a true and genuine connection with this person...

The "How did I get so lucky?" comment.. It goes on and on!

Let's just say I'm wary of Fleiss, but hopeful nonetheless!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2630747;
    Heh...I promise not to declare anything, thus breaking the Danielle curse! (BTW, It makes me nervous too LOL!)

He said when he gave her the rose on Jade's date: I have a true and genuine connection with this person...

marlap,

I was/am a Tessa fan. So do not worry about being a Danielle fan.

I have a true and genuine connection with this person... that sounds great to me.

The "How did I get so lucky?" comment.. I think was a voice over, I could not tell on my screen if he said it or not. Some one can check on a larger screen, TV.

I do not see as a deep connection with Jenni.

With Bettina I see him totally disconnected. It does not seem as a nervousness about liking her, just not intrested. It does not have to do with her being ready and he will wait. Just nothing there. It may still develop, as many Bettina fans think it is her, but for now I do not see it in his body language at all.
    Last edited by MomLady; 10-26-2007 at 10:13 AM.

Deanna - she comes off very manish - but they definitely have a deep like for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2630824;
    Deanna - she comes off very manish - but they definitely have a deep like for each other.
    anders,

What do you mean she comes off manish? Can you give examples or describe that for me. I have no clue by what you are trying to say. (Sorry.)

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2630824;
    I know exactly what you mean, anders. It's very obvious. Jenni is quite lady-like, but Bettina I'd say is the most lady-like of all.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 10-26-2007 at 10:33 AM.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2630690;
    Totally totally agree with you. He said that physical attraction is huge to him, he told her she is beautiful the first night they met,said she was a vision. He also talked about the instant connection he felt, and in an interview he said you can meet a person on a street corner and have that instant connection. He said that he was very intrigued by her. You know the list goes on. Often time I'm sitting by myself and telling myself why am I even doubting the outcome. She is across the board the best match for him.Of all the remaining girls she is the one we know the most about.their conversations are meaningful, they have already connected on an emotional level and the physical affinity I think just sealed the deal for them. I'll go one step further and say that I think that they can make it in the real world.
    Zen..you are so correct. He has asked her the tough questions. He asked her about her family the first night...their second 1:1 on the racetrack he asked about her previous relationships. (It took him til his 4th 1:1 to ask Bettina the same question, when the divorce talk happened). They seem like a perfect match to me in every way..."on paper" and off. And my favourite thing he has ever said about her is "I am REALLY REALLY INTRIGUED by this woman!" Can't to wait to see this all unfold. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2630747;

Marlap, I love your being such a good sport about my Danielle teasing!! I loved her as well, and you always put up such a good argument, I really took your points to task in regards to my Tessa love last season. BTW...I have never been able to look at a pink backpack with breaking into a cold sweat since. Oh yes...the true and genuine connection description of DeAnna was wonderful as well. DeBradna all the way!!! Thanks
    Karey
    I love what
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-29-2007 at 05:36 AM.