Page 10 of 314 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fogey

Re: DeAnna - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2608842;
    Another small thing they couldn’t edit during the circus: When Brad takes a bow & wipes his brow in relief, he looks directly at DeAnna before she rubs his back. (Watch it in slo-mo). If he is really, really, intrigued by her, they must be having a lot of bonding moments & conversations we’re not seeing.
    Oh believe me, I noticed! I think I noticed EVERY little thing LOL It's pathetic, really.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-11-2007 at 07:59 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2608897;
    Oh believe me, I noticed! I think I noticed EVERY little thing LOL It's pathetic, really.
    catn3d,

I do not think it is pathetic. There were many touching moments between Brad and DeAnna at the circus.

I notice a lot of the little pieces at the cirucus. I have learned to focus on the interactions, especially the bachelor's and his body language. Watching the Fleiss edit, would not give much information.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-11-2007 at 08:00 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2608933;
    catn3d,

I do not think it is pathetic. There were many touching moments between Brad and DeAnna at the circus.

I notice a lot of the little pieces at the cirucus. I have learned to focus on the interactions, especially the bachelor's and his body language. Watching the Fleiss edit, would not give much information.
    I get so into it, that the fiance will start talking (mostly just commenting on something about the show) and I'll yell at him to be quiet because I'm probably missing something
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-11-2007 at 08:01 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

In the upcoming show - it sure looks like Brad goes the very serious route - but it does bother me that Deanna sure has a sweet side and a not so sweet one. Have heard - or read somewhere - that that is a deal breaker for him though - the not so sweet stuff - so it makes me wonder what he is thinking as he watches all that he has not seen before.

Seems that he likes sweet

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2608957;
    In the upcoming show - it sure looks like Brad goes the very serious route - but it does bother me that Deanna sure has a sweet side and a not so sweet one. Have heard - or read somewhere - that that is a deal breaker for him though - the not so sweet stuff - so it makes me wonder what he is thinking as he watches all that he has not seen before.

He's either thinking, I made the right decision or is cursing the producers and their editing tricks.

I think what he has stressed the most in his interviews is honesty. He has said a few times that he was upfront & honest (to a fault) during the show & he expected honesty from the ladies in return.

Brad curse?!?!? NEVER!!! LOL (trying to hear what it would sound like with that nice drawl he has LOL............

I don't have the link to it right now, but someone posted an interview with Brad yesterday in which he said that he didn't like the cattiness of some of the women and that he likes it if people are honest and say what they think, but doesn't like it when they talk about someone behind their back. To me it almost sounds as if he is defending DeAnna... She was suddenly shown as being catty on Monday, yet she is the only one who seems to be absolutely outspoken. She doesn't talk behind anybody's back but says what she thinks. Kind of matches Brad's "description".
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2609004;
    I don't have the link to it right now, but someone posted an interview with Brad yesterday in which he said that he didn't like the cattiness of some of the women and that he likes it if people are honest and say what they think, but doesn't like it when they talk about someone behind their back. To me it almost sounds as if he is defending DeAnna... She was suddenly shown as being catty on Monday, yet she is the only one who seems to be absolutely outspoken. She doesn't talk behind anybody's back but says what she thinks. Kind of matches Brad's "description".
    Jelle transcribed an interview. it is in the media topic page 49 #481.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2606193;
    This is as good as it gets unless someone can convince KOMO tv (Seattle) to put the clip on the website. Oct 8, 11:00pm news :

Working 4 You , Michelle Murcia
    Interviewer: What better way to meet the Bachelor is to join him in the shower ...
    The clip starts out w/Brad in the shower and he says "I can guarantee that is the only time I have had camera crews in my shower."

They show a bunch of clips prefaced by the "next Mrs Womack" skinny dipping, booty dance, crying, kissing,
    Brad: "I do admit I kiss a few of the ladies, but it is dating ... but as far as going anything beyond that ... no."
    then shey show clip and interviewer continues sifting through others belongings to see if they can find something to eliminate another...

The interviewer says she hopes Brad didn't see that and then ...

Brad says (direct, exact quote) "You know, I don't like the catty nature of .. of some women, and if anyone, maybe, talks about someone behind their back or is dishonest to me ... then, automatic dealbreaker."

Interviewer: "Awww he's cute, but maybe a little naive."

Brad: "Are you laughing at me? Is it that bad?"

Brad: "I can not be happier with the end result of this show."

At which I break up laughing, I think he is soo funny

This was a remote interview and probably taped earlier in the day as Brad was with DWTS in LA this weekend.

FORT Regular

It was mentioned in an earlier post that he has a quizzical look focused on Deanna while on the Deanna/JAde date. Maybe something comes up between the two girls that makes him question his position with Deanna. Anybody know anything more?