Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode Sleuthing Breakdown - Links/Pictures included (spoilers included)

Episode Sleuthing Breakdown - Links/Pictures included (spoilers included)

I hope this is ok to post in here - I made a file with a breakdown of each episode and the proof we have of what happens in each episode - this contains links to locations, photos and the timeline - this should give everyone a breakdown of what is going on...

Episode 3 - October 8th

Twelve bachelorettes remain, and Brad takes six of them to the circus. He takes five others sailing (giving them a chance to show off their bikinis), and one bejeweled contestant gets the first one-on-one date: a trip to San Francisco on a private jet. Before Brad bestows nine roses, he springs a surprise test: He introduces his twin brother, Chad, and asks the bachelorettes to tell them apart.

Circus – Jenni, Deanna, Stephy(gets rose), McCarten, Sarah, Lindsey
    Rose is given to Stephy

San Francisco – Hillary

Sailing - Kristy, Jade, Bettina, Solisa, Sheena
    Possible boat…TALLSHIP AMERICAN PRIDE OF THE CHILDRENS MARITIME FOUNDATION
    No screen caps yet…

12/9 Rose Ceremony – Chad and Brad Switch Places
    Receive Roses: Kristy, DeAnna, Hillary, Jade, Bettina, McCarten, Sheena, Estafania, Jenni
    Proof of F9 – scenes from Episode 4 with all of them in them – determined by cross referencing outfits…

Re: Episode Sleuthing Breakdown - Links/Pictures included (spoilers included)

Episode 4 – October 15th
    Brad bestows roses on six of the nine remaining bachelorettes. But first, he takes six of the women to an L.A. comedy club for a night of improvisation---a skill that could come in handy at the cocktail party held before the rose ceremony. Meanwhile, one bachelorette gets a helicopter ride over the city, while two others join Brad at a posh Marina Del Rey residence.

Helicopter Date – Jenni (gets rose)

2/1 with DeAnna(get rose) and Jade (goes home) – “I either get a rose or I go home – she has one at RC – possibly with Jade who is not shown at RC

Date with 6 girls: (comedy club) Kristy, Hillary, Bettina, McCarten, Sheena, Estafania

9/6 Rose Ceremony – girls we see at RC or in later episodes (Jenni, DeAnna, Kristy, Hillary, Estefania, McCarten, Bettina, Sheena)
    Receive Roses: Jenni, DeAnna, Hillary, Bettina, Sheena, Kristy
    (Jenni, Hillary, DeAnna and Kristy are seen on the Football date), Sheena is seen in a private concert date – and Bettina is seen in F3 screencaps

Episode 5 – October 22nd
    Football/Pool Date: DeAnna, Jenni, Hillary, Kristy

this is Kristy – swimsuit matches up with picture of DeAnna

Sheena 1/1 in pink dress

1/1 - Bettina - no caps of this date…

6/4 Rose Ceremony
    Receive Roses: DeAnna, Sheena, Jenni, Bettina
    DeAnna, Jenni and Bettina make F3 – Sheena seen in cap of her hometown date…

Assumed Departure of Hillary

Episode 6 – October 29th
    Hometown Dates

1 - Sheena – based on Marina Screencap - Sacramento Delta near her hometown…

2 - DeAnna – based on Fantasy date
    3 – Jenni - based on Fantasy date
    4 – Bettina - based on Fantasy date

4/3 Rose Ceremony
    Receive Roses: DeAnna, Jenni, Bettina

Assumed Departure of Sheena

Episode 7 – November 5th
    Fantasy Dates - Cabo

DeAnna –Montecristo Estates – Dune Buggy
    MySpaceTV: dune buggies by blake

Bettina – Cabo America Cup Sailing Adventure/hotel not identified believed to be owned by Pueblo Bonito
    America's Cup Challenge Sailing Tours in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Possible Cabo Beach shot

Jenni – Dolphin encounter in Cabo /Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa

Tour Information - Tours and Cruises in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

3/2 Rose Ceremony

Episode 8 – November 12th
    Finale – no concrete proof on F2
    Meet the family – in LA
    FRC - Stone Manor in Malibu
    Stone Manor Los Angeles wedding location 90265

Hand comparisons…

When does this shot take place? 1-1 Date; Cabo or Last Chance date

Super fantastic job of organizing everything in plain simple terms! Thanks so much, this had to have taken lots of time and effort!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2598631;
    Super fantastic job of organizing everything in plain simple terms! Thanks so much, this had to have taken lots of time and effort!

judging from these caps I gotta change my RC choices, I have Kristy leaving, guess I better make that Sarah!!!

lurker here. Read it all but rarely post b/c just as I spot something,someone beats me to it. Not a surprise with all the super sleuthers around here!!!

Hillary's possible departure...someone may have already noticed this but I just did so call me slow

In her greeting,1st show SC w/ Brad she is wearing a gold bracelet on her left arm. This same bracelet is worn by who we think is Hillary in the white dress SC.

Has this already been discussed? I think I have read everything but may have missed that.

FORT Fogey

We have no sc for a 1-1 date for Bettina in Episode 5? Why do we think she gets one then? Could this be the episode that Sheena gets the 1-1 and not Bettina?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast