Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Episode Sleuthing Breakdown - Links/Pictures included (spoilers included)

Re: Episode Sleuthing Breakdown - Links/Pictures included (spoilers included)

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2614559;
    who knows we could have Bettina in the HT maybe at his place this week but we also still have her at Cabo on the beach. It is not Sheena at Cabo on the beach as that is not Sheena build.

We also have Bettina sailing with Brad yet to play out & he sure as hell looks comfortable there. lol

Given that Chris made comment tonight for next week & asking if Brad is into Bettina Im not bailing anymore giveen rewatching the show. I think we get to see the heat of Bettina & Brad start to emerge. Something is up big time.
    I really would not worry about next week's Gondola Ride date with Bettina, and the doubt Chris puts on it in the previews. Obviously, the doubt will be resolved because if it wouldn't be resolved, and we find out that Brad doesn't really feel the same way as Bettina, she would be gone next week.

Since she stays due to the sailing pic, being on the beach in cabo and in the hottub, it's obvious they have something because she wouldn't still be there.

FORT Newbie

Re: Episode Sleuthing Breakdown - Links/Pictures included (spoilers included)

Hello there,

I hope that you'll be posting a similar thread for the current season with Jason!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567