Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode Sleuthing Breakdown - Links/Pictures included (spoilers included)

Re: Episode Sleuthing Breakdown - Links/Pictures included (spoilers included)

Good morning all. I just moved 17 posts from this thread to the Thoughts and Comments thread.

Comparisons and analysis of this season to past seasons is good for sleuthing purposes but this thread is for looking at specific episodes of Brad's season in terms of pictures and other evidence of his dates. I know it's hard when you want to respond to something upthread to refrain from doing so in this thread, but you can always quote that post, and respond to it in the appropriate (different) thread. Most of us are reading multiple threads here anyway and we will find it quickly.
    Thanks!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2598479;
    Episode 5 October 22nd
    Assumed Departure of Hillary

Sorry if I have missed something in all the sleuthing (you folks are hard to keep up with!) but why are these pictures side by side? Seems like Brad is wearing a different jacket and Hillary's hair is different as well.

Thanks for a great thread!

Quote Originally Posted by hoosgirl;2600474;
    Sorry if I have missed something in all the sleuthing (you folks are hard to keep up with!) but why are these pictures side by side? Seems like Brad is wearing a different jacket and Hillary's hair is different as well.

The one on the right is from the first night RC I believe. The great sleuthers here were using those two pictures for hand analysis. Very big this season and very helpful so far.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosgirl;2600474;

I think the scs are trying to prove that they are all Hillary. The hands all look to be Hillary's and in some of the caps the girl's face is not shown, so to some there is still a question of "who" is it? These are trying to show it's Hillary.

FORT Newbie

Oh, I get it now! Thanks for clearing that up

It is Hillary. I mentioned this yesterday...at the 1st meeting she is wearing a gold bracelet on her left arm.

Same bracelet, same arm in the white dress.

I am thinking it is her. Anyone else notice this???

FORT Fogey

Based on the new episode description:

Episode 5
    Football/Pool Date: DeAnna, Jenni, Hillary, Kristy
    1/1 Band/Mansion: Sheena
    1/1 Gondola Ride: Bettina (assumption)
    6/4 Rose Ceremony
    Receive Roses: DeAnna, Sheena, Jenni, Bettina
    Leave: Kristy, Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;2598887;
    Maybe the elusive pictures we have of Brad and Bettina in the hot tub could be from this 1-1. I know there has been lots of speculation on when the hot tub occurs - fantasy, last chance, etc. Maybe this is from a 1-1? Thoughts from veterans?

The only thing that is troubling, is that the pot of flowers is so similar to those in the Deanna pictures, which have pretty much been determined to be in Cabo, correct?
    Looks like Bettina's Fantasy Date because of the candles. Although the pots are different, it could still be Cabo. Deanna is shown in the pool, Bettina is in the hottub.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

I am really surprised that they have already given away that Hillary will go next week...I don't remember that ever happening before...of course, my memory fails me on a regular basis so over the years who knows!

who knows we could have Bettina in the HT maybe at his place this week but we also still have her at Cabo on the beach. It is not Sheena at Cabo on the beach as that is not Sheena build.

We also have Bettina sailing with Brad yet to play out & he sure as hell looks comfortable there. lol

Given that Chris made comment tonight for next week & asking if Brad is into Bettina Im not bailing anymore giveen rewatching the show. I think we get to see the heat of Bettina & Brad start to emerge. Something is up big time.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast