Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode Sleuthing Breakdown - Links/Pictures included (spoilers included)

Re: Episode Sleuthing Breakdown - Links/Pictures included (spoilers included)

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2599603;
    I love reading your posts. It's also very reassuring to me to see that you are rooting for DeAnna.

I hope I am right!!! this is my first season sleuthing - but I have never been wrong - well except with Sadie - I just fell in love with her - PLo was an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2599609;

I hope I am right!!! this is my first season sleuthing - but I have never been wrong - well except with Sadie - I just fell in love with her - PLo was an idiot
    I have faith in your sleuthing skills anyway. I definitely fell in love with DeAnna and I think that Brad would be an idiot not to pick her as his wife. I love and respect them both and really hope they end up together.

cape, you are amazing once again!

On a personal note... I am pulling for either Jenni or DeAnna as the F1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2599647;
    I have faith in your sleuthing skills anyway. I definitely fell in love with DeAnna and I think that Brad would be an idiot not to pick her as his wife. I love and respect them both and really hope they end up together.
    Try not to let your heart get too involved! It hurts so badly when you do and the person that you are pulling for ends up not making it. I found that out with Bachelor Bob and Kelli Jo. She was the favorite in every poll taken - usually by 84% or so. She was so vivacious, fun, and cute, and she was so broken hearted when he rejected her at the FRC. The cameras followed her home ( I guess the next day), and when she ran crying into her mother's arms, I boo-hooed with her. I don't know who I felt more sorry for at that moment - her or her mother, but it was really bad.

I made up my mind then that I was going to try really hard to sleuth without getting so wrapped up in one or the other, especially when it got easier to forecast the eventual winner by Fleiss's predictable editing patterns, and the winner wasn't going to be who I necessarily thought was the best choice from what I could see.

For you I will say that I think DeAnna has a lot of charisma. He says he is intrigued by her which means that she is a bit mysterious to him - never a bad thing for us to be to our guy She has a natural allure and confidence that adds to the physical attractiveness. They have a lot in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2599739;
    Try not to let your heart get too involved! It hurts so badly when you do and the person that you are pulling for ends up not making it. I found that out with Bachelor Bob and Kelli Jo. She was the favorite in every poll taken - usually by 84% or so. She was so vivacious, fun, and cute, and she was so broken hearted when he rejected her at the FRC. The cameras followed her home ( I guess the next day), and when she ran crying into her mother's arms, I boo-hooed with her. I don't know who I felt more sorry for at that moment - her or her mother, but it was really bad.

I made up my mind then that I was going to try really hard to sleuth without getting so wrapped up in one or the other, especially when it got easier to forecast the eventual winner by Fleiss's predictable editing patterns, and the winner wasn't going to be who I necessarily thought was the best choice from what I could see.

For you I will say that I think DeAnna has a lot of charisma. He says he is intrigued by her which means that she is a bit mysterious to him - never a bad thing for us to be to our guy She has a natural allure and confidence that adds to the physical attractiveness. They have a lot in common.

Thanks for the advice Bloomers. I can't help it . This is my 2d season watching the show. Last season, I was cheering for Danielle,so...just like you I don't pick the winner. This time around, I really like this bachelorette. I'm not much of a tv person but DeAnna drew me in even more than the bachelor himself. she has personality, elegance, classiness and just pure beauty. then watching their first meeting got me hooked and wanting to watch more of their story but if I'm being fooled by Fleiss. That's it. I won't watch the show anymore because by tricking us and leading us they just ruin the whole experience for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2598924;
    Last season was far more obvious than most seasons. It was as though Fleiss was resigned to the fact that he was going to have to show a love story or else take a big chance on watching his series go down the drain. His main tendency, though, usually is to go for the big surprise. He likes to lead his audience to believe one thing, and then he produces something else in the end. Too bad if you didn't get the love connection.

What usually happens is that the first 4 episodes focus on the fillers, the drama queens, and you see the storyline building between F4, F3, and F2 - building with each of them getting varying degrees of negative editing. F4 and F3 will often get a 1-1 date while sometimes F2 doesn't ( and note: she never wins w/o that 1-1 which I can't explain, but it has been a Fleiss fact as far as editing goes to date).
    What frequently happens is that we see a few favorable glimpses of F1- just enough for our interest to be caught. However, she is more or less hidden until episode 5 when at the last moment before the Hometown dates, Fleiss trots her out on a 1-1 date and begins to build her story up. * Now, we really don't know when that date took place, but that is when it is edited in to begin to build the story up.
    If Bettina is the winner, and if she gets the 1-1 at episode 5, then she is following the typical hidden Fleiss editing pattern that I have been talking about for days.
    DeAnna, on the other hand, who has a 2-1 but no 1-1 will somehow fit into the scheme as well.

Note: None of this has anything to do with how they get along with the Bachelor, nor is it based on character analysis. It is simply based on what I have found has happened most often in this series.
    Didn't Sadie and Jen both get one on one dates? SAdie = flying , Jen = dinner rooftop and triv fountain? .. If Fleis is following the pattern of F1 having one on one date then that leaves us believing that Bettina is the F1. with DeAnna F2. Can anyone think of a season where the F1 went on the 2 on 1 date? I like DeAnna & Bettina , but I like DeAnna with Brad a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2599950;
    Didn't Sadie and Jen both get one on one dates? SAdie = flying , Jen = dinner rooftop and triv fountain? .. If Fleis is following the pattern of F1 having one on one date then that leaves us believing that Bettina is the F1. with DeAnna F2. Can anyone think of a season where the F1 went on the 2 on 1 date? I like DeAnna & Bettina , but I like DeAnna with Brad a little more.
    Uh, Tessa went on a 2 on 1 date on that aircraft carrier. Her and Andy left the carrier on a helicopter....

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hardamber;2599971;
    Uh, Tessa went on a 2 on 1 date on that aircraft carrier. Her and Andy left the carrier on a helicopter....
    Yes, but Tessa also got the Cinderella date. What it is looking like for this season is DeAnna may only get a 2 on 1 date, then hometown. IF she is F1, that would be a first, because she did not get a 1 on 1 date before the hometowns.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2599975;
    Yes, but Tessa also got the Cinderella date. What it is looking like for this season is DeAnna may only get a 2 on 1 date, then hometown. IF she is F1, that would be a first, because she did not get a 1 on 1 date before the hometowns.
    There you have it. Our shocking, never before seen ending!

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2599980;
    There you have it. Our shocking, never before seen ending!
    That's what i'm afraid of. Oh I hope it's DeAnna and Fleiss changed it up this time.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast