Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode Sleuthing Breakdown - Links/Pictures included (spoilers included)

Re: Episode Sleuthing Breakdown - Links/Pictures included (spoilers included)

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2599285;
    I agree about the article...and I am sure that Brad being the business would understand....
    I'm sure he would!
    Me and my husband are bartenders and this is not unordinary to hear about.
    If a patron's license appears legitimate in all counts....you've done your responsibility. But...the bartender/establishment are ALWAYS considered liable no matter what takes place....
    It's tough because you're dealing with big potential problems with alcohol.
    You have someone visibly drunk and you must refuse to serve them....which is a problem in itself...let alone the huge liability...(driving drunk/loss of life/etc.) If you can't prove a license is fake. It's gotta be handled, down the line, like DeAnna's situation.
    Bartenders can only do so much.....with such a highly volital job.

FORT Fogey

Cape

I have a question about the last two pictures in your #1 post. (the one on the left with Bettina, and the right with Stefi and McCarten?)

Are these two SCs suppose to be from the same RC? They look different to me. It looks like the one on the left (with Bettina) matches the pre rose ceremony pic where Jenni and DeAnna both have roses. It looks like Bettina is talking to Jenni and DeAnna (DeAnna has her hair up with a white dress).

Does anyone know what Bettina is saying to the girls? I tried to catch it. Almost sounds like she is saying "So I am a ?????". I can't make it out, and you guys are so much better at figuring out these things. Thanks

My sister and i argued last night about Deanna. She thinks Deanna is going for a sympathy ploy. First night talking about ehr Mother's death and then at the race track talking about how her boy friend cheated on her. My sister is rooting for Sheena, but I was trying explain the crying scene but she wouldn't listen nor will she come on the Fort. The thing with Deanna...I don't know if she's going for sympathy or just being honest about why she's there and all. With the fact she and Jenni seem like distinct competetors for the end it was nice she seemed to defend Jenni with ripping the note off the mirror. Both seem really nice and her answer to Jenni was nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2599509;
    My sister and i argued last night about Deanna. She thinks Deanna is going for a sympathy ploy. First night talking about ehr Mother's death and then at the race track talking about how her boy friend cheated on her. My sister is rooting for Sheena, but I was trying explain the crying scene but she wouldn't listen nor will she come on the Fort. The thing with Deanna...I don't know if she's going for sympathy or just being honest about why she's there and all. With the fact she and Jenni seem like distinct competetors for the end it was nice she seemed to defend Jenni with ripping the note off the mirror. Both seem really nice and her answer to Jenni was nice too.
    I don't think it's Deanna that's going for a sympathy ploy, but the way the show is being edited.
    In the scheme of things when you really get to know someone and are dating, both her mom's death and her longterm relationships would probably come up as topics. This stuff could have just as easily ended up on the cutting room floor, but tptb wanted the viewer to see these conversations to paint the picture of her we are getting. I guess to some viewers, it could cause sympathy or even make one think she is asking for sympathy.
    I try not to get that deep anymore with the girls.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2599509;

At this point, DeAnna appears to me to be a "matter of fact" kind of person. She simply stated that she was going to do her best on the show, and if it worked good, and if it didn't she'd go home to her dog. (Afterall, your dog loves you no matter what, doesn't he?!!) Again, w/o making a big to do over it she calmly told Jenni about the (general) nature of women when competing for a man and she shouldn't trust anybody.
    So far to me she is a realistic, cautious person and probably 9 times out of 10 you can count on her being fairly predictable and dependable in her actions. This is not to say, however, that I don't think she can cut loose and have a great time. I am much like the way I have seen DeAnna; yet, I can yell as loud as the next person at the football game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2599524;
    At this point, DeAnna appears to me to be a "matter of fact" kind of person. She simply stated that she was going to do her best on the show, and if it worked good, and if it didn't she'd go home to her dog. (Afterall, your dog loves you no matter what, doesn't he?!!) Again, w/o making a big to do over it she calmly told Jenni about the (general) nature of women when competing for a man and she shouldn't trust anybody.
    So far to me she is a realistic, cautious person and probably 9 times out of 10 you can count on her being fairly predictable and dependable in her actions. This is not to say, however, that I don't think she can cut loose and have a great time. I am much like the way I have seen DeAnna; yet, I can yell as loud as the next person at the football game.
    I agree about DeAnna. I agree being cautious is good, yet you can still have fun etc.

I never thougth of DeAnna as going for sympathy. When she mentioned her mom and exboy friend, I saw her rising above what happend. She is stronger for it. More like this is who I am, you either like me or you don't. Also I compared her talk with Tessa's, I am who I am because of my experience.

both times when DeAnna talked about her mom and her boyfriend - they were direct answers to Brad's questions -

he seems very interested in getting to know her - I am sure he asked the other girls the same questions - we are just seeing it with her - it would be intersting to see how Bettina answered that question when she asked...

and I am thinking that a girl who blows fire from an alcohol bottle - can definately cut loose!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2599578;
    both times when DeAnna talked about her mom and her boyfriend - they were direct answers to Brad's questions -

he seems very interested in getting to know her - I am sure he asked the other girls the same questions - we are just seeing it with her - it would be intersting to see how Bettina answered that question when she asked...

and I am thinking that a girl who blows fire from an alcohol bottle - can definately cut loose!!!!
    LOL Cape.

I agree, she is not afraid to have her presence know at a party with that trick.

And yes, she was answering questions. I think it would have looked worse for her if she did not say why she broke up after 5 years. It seemed like Brad was waiting for more some type of explanation. She worded it very nicely and came out smelling like roses, when she said that is why she will not cheat on anyone.

As for her mom she said her mom is the strongest person she knows. Brad said she must get her strenght from her mom, translates into Brad sees her strength. Once again looks good for DeAnna.

Whether or not they think they can have a long term commitment is another issue, but Brad liked both her answers.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-04-2007 at 09:12 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

FORT Fogey

What was telling to me was the identification of the dunebuggy riding screencap. All of a sudden, you have this apparently calm, composed person letting it rip!! We didn't get to see the "fun" side of her 'blowing fire', and that is too bad. Hopefully, we will see some of her fun side at the circus.

Also, I was pleased to see that somebody reported that she is into running as well. I read a post earlier on where someone who used to bartend with him indicated that "his type" would need to be active as well as other things, so I think the running might serve her well.

I know that Bettina surfs, and we know that Jenni dances, so all three of them are active.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-04-2007 at 09:13 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

I love reading your posts. It's also very reassuring to me to see that you are rooting for DeAnna.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast