Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode Sleuthing Breakdown - Links/Pictures included (spoilers included)

Re: Episode Sleuthing Breakdown - Links/Pictures included (spoilers included)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2598830;
    We have no sc for a 1-1 date for Bettina in Episode 5? Why do we think she gets one then? Could this be the episode that Sheena gets the 1-1 and not Bettina?

Sheena and Bettina each get one...

Txtessagirl - nice catch on the bracelet - no one else has pointed that out yet!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2598846;
    Sheena and Bettina each get one...

Txtessagirl - nice catch on the bracelet - no one else has pointed that out yet!
    Just one question: Do we KNOW that Bettina gets a one-on-one date in episode 5 or are we just assuming that she gets one? We don't have a single screencap of that mysterious one-on-one date...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

THANK YOU so much Cape. This breakdown with pictures is great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2598854;
    Just one question: Do we KNOW that Bettina gets a one-on-one date in episode 5 or are we just assuming that she gets one? We don't have a single screencap of that mysterious one-on-one date...
    we assume -

there are 6 girls in the episode -

we have five of them accounted for on 2 dates...

the only real possibility is Bettina on a 1-1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2598854;

That is what I am trying to clarify. If Fleiss sticks to traditional editing patterns, that could have major ramifications.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2598830;
    We have no sc for a 1-1 date for Bettina in Episode 5? Why do we think she gets one then? Could this be the episode that Sheena gets the 1-1 and not Bettina?
    I am NO expert, but I think what cape is saying is, that when there are 6 girls left, she can identify the 4 on that football/swimsuit shots (hope I made sense). We know about Sheena's 1 on 1 and that leaves Bettina, right?

I didn't even see that until I saw these pictures...CAPE you are amazing..THANKS so much. I am not playing any RC games but love to know everything ahead of times...

EDIT to add Sorry we posted at the same time..cape

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2598860;
    we assume -

What this is indicating to me is the typical Fleiss hiding the winner edit if Bettina has a 1-1 at the last possible moment before the Hometowns, and we don't even get a sc to note that!
    Now if Bettina does not get a 1-1, then we have a different editing scenerio to dissect as to ultimate winner.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2598860;
    we assume -

Maybe the elusive pictures we have of Brad and Bettina in the hot tub could be from this 1-1. I know there has been lots of speculation on when the hot tub occurs - fantasy, last chance, etc. Maybe this is from a 1-1? Thoughts from veterans?

The only thing that is troubling, is that the pot of flowers is so similar to those in the Deanna pictures, which have pretty much been determined to be in Cabo, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2598878;
    What this is indicating to me is the typical Fleiss hiding the winner edit if Bettina has a 1-1 at the last possible moment before the Hometowns, and we don't even get a sc to note that!
    Now if Bettina does not get a 1-1, then we have a different editing scenerio to dissect as to ultimate winner.
    Last season, the one-on-one that kept us guessing was the one that ended up being Stephanie. Many of us thought it might be Danielle until we got the screencaps, since we knew she would go pretty far. We did have screencaps of Tessa's one-on-one though, Fleiss wasn't hiding them.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2598900;
    Last season, the one-on-one that kept us guessing was the one that ended up being Stephanie. Many of us thought it might be Danielle until we got the screencaps, since we knew she would go pretty far. We did have screencaps of Tessa's one-on-one though, Fleiss wasn't hiding them.
    Last season was far more obvious than most seasons. It was as though Fleiss was resigned to the fact that he was going to have to show a love story or else take a big chance on watching his series go down the drain. His main tendency, though, usually is to go for the big surprise. He likes to lead his audience to believe one thing, and then he produces something else in the end. Too bad if you didn't get the love connection.

What usually happens is that the first 4 episodes focus on the fillers, the drama queens, and you see the storyline building between F4, F3, and F2 - building with each of them getting varying degrees of negative editing. F4 and F3 will often get a 1-1 date while sometimes F2 doesn't ( and note: she never wins w/o that 1-1 which I can't explain, but it has been a Fleiss fact as far as editing goes to date).
    What frequently happens is that we see a few favorable glimpses of F1- just enough for our interest to be caught. However, she is more or less hidden until episode 5 when at the last moment before the Hometown dates, Fleiss trots her out on a 1-1 date and begins to build her story up. * Now, we really don't know when that date took place, but that is when it is edited in to begin to build the story up.
    If Bettina is the winner, and if she gets the 1-1 at episode 5, then she is following the typical hidden Fleiss editing pattern that I have been talking about for days.
    DeAnna, on the other hand, who has a 2-1 but no 1-1 will somehow fit into the scheme as well.

Note: None of this has anything to do with how they get along with the Bachelor, nor is it based on character analysis. It is simply based on what I have found has happened most often in this series.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast