Page 1 of 327 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

* * *Please Read!* * **

This thread is for discussion of spoilers and screencap analysis ONLY.

If it doesn't have to do with spoilers or screencap analysis (i.e. discussing your favorites, discussing why you like/dislike one of the contestants, etc.), it belongs in a more appropriate thread (see "Thoughts & Comments in General").

Please do your part in keeping this thread on topic.

Thanks.

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Concerning the girl on the beach. More than anything, I think her chin looks like Bettina.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2593533;
    Concerning the girl on the beach. More than anything, I think her chin looks like Bettina.
    Did you see the height analysis on page 300 of the "old" thread? If not, it's worth seeing if you still have doubts.

Also, on the subject of Sheena crying in the limo, I too had tossed around the thought that she may be on her way to the FRC, but her strap is red. Do they wear red to the FRC?

Haven't seen this one before: Jenni and DeAnna with roses.

When?
    Last edited by glowgirl; 10-01-2007 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2593555;
    Do they wear red to the FRC?
    Bevin wore red to the FRC last season.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Regular

I don't think they meant for us to know it's Sheena in the limo crying. Didn't they only show us a sc of her with her hands covering her face. The good sleuthers out there recognized her nails immediately and then put two and two together. Maybe Fleiss thought he was tricking us but forgot about the difference in the nails between Bettina and Sheena.

It's Bettina on the beach, I have to agree. The sailboat's been identified in Cabo, so there you go.

By the way, I don't find Deanna snarky at all about her correction comment. My name is Jaclyn, and you wouldn't believe the number of pronounciations people come up with. I also thought it was very endearing of her to point out that there were 24 other beautiful girls, that shows how kind-hearted she is.

I like either Bettina and Deanna at the moment, and I'm having fun reading all your sleuthing comments. Keep em comin'.

I was surprised she corrected him when she did, but didn't it sound like she had lowered her voice to do so? She may not have expected that the mike got her quiet comment.

Tonight is the final and I don't see anything that helps me choose between Erin, Michelle, Mallory and Lindsay.

Is the brunette at the race in the front right of the phone Solisa? Can't imagine who else would have such dark hair.
    Last edited by glowgirl; 10-01-2007 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvinrealtv;2593557;
    I don't think they meant for us to know it's Sheena in the limo crying. Didn't they only show us a sc of her with her hands covering her face. The good sleuthers out there recognized her nails immediately and then put two and two together. Maybe Fleiss thought he was tricking us but forgot about the difference in the nails between Bettina and Sheena.

It's Bettina on the beach, I have to agree. The sailboat's been identified in Cabo, so there you go.

By the way, I don't find Deanna snarky at all about her correction comment. My name is Jaclyn, and you wouldn't believe the number of pronounciations people come up with. I also thought it was very endearing of her to point out that there were 24 other beautiful girls, that shows how kind-hearted she is.

I like either Bettina and Deanna at the moment, and I'm having fun reading all your sleuthing comments. Keep em comin'.
    I think you're right about Fleiss underestimating some of the sleuthers here. He wouldn't give us an obvious good-bye picture of one of the girls so early. Unless of course it really is Sheena on her way to the FRC... which probably isn't the case.

Oh, and believe me, I can definitely imagine how many ways people find to pronounce your name. My nickname is Nici, and there are always new surprises about how people try to write it... Same with my real name Nicola, people just don't get that it's not Nicole or anything else... I never get tired of correcting them and I see nothing bad in DeAnna's correction of Brad's pronunciation of her name.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

One of the dune buggy pictures I put in the Screencaps Only thread but forgot to put in this thread. I am not sure if we can tell anything by height since it looks like the girl may be standing by the car. Also shows a body of water by the sand ~

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2593564;
    One of the dune buggy pictures I put in the Screencaps Only thread but forgot to put in this thread. I am not sure if we can tell anything by height since it looks like the girl may be standing by the car. Also shows a body of water by the sand ~

Water looks unusually calm in the dunny buggy picture above. Wonder how that could be?

Here is one of Brad's pictures for future reference. Someone commented you can see the Cabo rock formations as he walks on the beach in his aqua linen shirt and you can.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2593555;
    Did you see the height analysis on page 300 of the "old" thread? If not, it's worth seeing if you still have doubts.

Also, on the subject of Sheena crying in the limo, I too had tossed around the thought that she may be on her way to the FRC, but her strap is red. Do they wear red to the FRC?

Haven't seen this one before: Jenni and DeAnna with roses.

When?
    I'm thinking this is the week that Jenni goes on the helicopter date and Deanna gets a 2:1 date. They both receive roses on those dates.