Page 9 of 327 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;2593903;
    I don't think the question is necessarily did they have 1/1 time - we can see that they did. I think the question is more one of content. We were shown Jenni dancing at Michele's instigation, not even Brad's. (However, we certainly saw his reaction!) We also saw him give her the rose but we were never actually shown any of the conversation that made him make that decision. In the past, we have been shown the 1/1 with actual dialogue for the F1. That would be my hesitation with Jenni being F1.

And, I agree with everyone who has said that DeAnna appears to be the defender of good and right against the catty biotches! I think the note she is ripping off the mirror is about Jenni. And, Jenni is definitely getting sympathy from DeAnna when she's crying. You can see DeAnna nodding her head in agreement with what Jenni is saying.

Finally, I wanted to put a few cents in on the Fleiss edit regarding 1/1 and 2/1 dates. My problem with looking for patterns in this edit is the fact that many of those dates were chosen by random means - either winning contests or chosen by a third party. So, to say the F1 always gets a 1/1 or 2/1 may be true, but it may also be coincidental.

I thought of what you are saying, and I couldn't make the coincidental part work in my mind. However, I got to thinking about it, and the flatout 1-1s that are shown last before the cut from F6 to F4 may be just that - shown last. My way of thinking is that those 1-1 dates shown last may just be edited to appear as the last 1-1 dates. In doing so, they protect or "hide" the winner, but there is nothing to guarantee that those 1-1 dates didn't actually occur earlier in the process. If they did, and Fleiss showed us the dates sequentually when they happen, then he might tip his hand to us by letting us "see" a little more of the winner then he is ready to reveal at that point. That would take away his opportunity to "hide" the winner which most of us feel like he usually does.

There is no "proof" that Erin, Solisa, Mallory or Michele stick around. You can include Lindsey, unless you believe she is at the circus. We have four definitely without any proof.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I think circus girl's hair color matches closer to Lindsey's hair color. Hers is more bleached looking..
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

quoted by bowl
    For me, this seals it's Lindsey solely based on her roots! An exact match! Blondie, why won't your pics show up instead of having a link?

This is just a test to see if the images would show. I took off everything after jpg and capitalized IMG ?

It looks like Lindsey to me.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2593921;
    There is no "proof" that Erin, Solisa, Mallory or Michele stick around. You can include Lindsey, unless you believe she is at the circus. We have four definitely without any proof.

I thought someone said they had something showing Solisa stayed but I can not find anything. I am not sure who to chose Solisa or Michele

FORT Regular

For me, I have Solisa, Mallory and Erin going home.

I think Michele stays because she never GOT her date.

JMO... no proof.

FORT Newbie

Looking at the enlarged pictures I am wondering if this is Lindsey now. The circus girl looks like she has bigger arms. She also has a deeper tan and the hair may not be that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse1;2593938;
    Looking at the enlarged pictures I am wondering if this is Lindsey now. The circus girl looks like she has bigger arms. She also has a deep tan and the hair may not be that long.
    The shoulder that is closest to us belongs to the brunette sitting closest to the camera. It took me a couple looks to see the separate shoulders. Directly above the brunettes yellow strap is where the clondes shoulder begins.

FORT Fogey

Have we decided who gets the first kiss... Jenni or Solisa?

We have a video of Jenni getting a kiss but also some SC of Solisa having "lip contact" with Brad as he takes the lime out of her mouth. Is that classified as "the first kiss"?
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Circus blonde looks like Lindsey to me also. Even if Sheena starightened her hair, which it looks like in the picture above with her and Steffi, it still has some bounce to it. I don't see any layers in circus girl's hair either. As much as I'd like to have Michele stick around, I just don't know...

Darnit, stop being so stingy with the previews Fleiss!
    Forever a Word Nerd