Page 8 of 327 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

For me, this seals it's Lindsey solely based on her roots! An exact match! Blondie, why won't your pics show up instead of having a link?

On the hunt for everlasting love

Quote Originally Posted by grandedame;2593849;
    I don't think Michelle colored her hair. She has frosting/highlights or whatever on the top, but in the picture this is swept back and held up with a barrette or something leaving the darker underneath exposed. The only time she'd have time to do something like that is during hometowns.
    FWIW I think circus girl is Lindsey.
    well IF Lindsey stays..who goes? Michele? without a date...hard for me to see that but I guess it is possible
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Whew - I hate the circus! If there is no other blonde who we KNOW is staying that fits the circus cap, then I'm also going to have to change my pick from Lindsey to Michelle for the curb boot. The two with the straightest, longest blonde hair are Lindsey and Mallory. Somehow the cap fits Lindsey more than Mallory.

Thank you all for putting up the side-by-sides (cape). It helped me cross my fingers and think blonde.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Blondie ~ thanks for posting those xtra pictures of lindsey from the first night........ Those pictures help!

Is it monday night yet?
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

WOW BlondiGal the hd certainly makes a difference. Thanks for the help

Now if we can find a way for them to print ....
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2593794;
    I wanted to go back to a point that someone made in the final part 1 of spoilers and screencaps--

the discussion was whether there had been enough 'special time' between Jenni and Brad in the first episode to create a F1 scenario.

IMO, there definitely was! Not only did we see him ga-ga when she walked out of the limo, he made the same face when she danced and looked like a little kid when he ran to get the rose for her.

When he got back, she was wearing his jacket and Michele, who had been there previously, was nowhere to be found. This leads me to believe that he must've created another moment in time for them to talk, where it was just the two of them or he kicked Michele out so he could talk to Jenni alone (something I don't see him doing).

I really think Jenni is a viable F1 candidate!
    I don't think the question is necessarily did they have 1/1 time - we can see that they did. I think the question is more one of content. We were shown Jenni dancing at Michele's instigation, not even Brad's. (However, we certainly saw his reaction!) We also saw him give her the rose but we were never actually shown any of the conversation that made him make that decision. In the past, we have been shown the 1/1 with actual dialogue for the F1. That would be my hesitation with Jenni being F1.

And, I agree with everyone who has said that DeAnna appears to be the defender of good and right against the catty biotches! I think the note she is ripping off the mirror is about Jenni. And, Jenni is definitely getting sympathy from DeAnna when she's crying. You can see DeAnna nodding her head in agreement with what Jenni is saying.

Finally, I wanted to put a few cents in on the Fleiss edit regarding 1/1 and 2/1 dates. My problem with looking for patterns in this edit is the fact that many of those dates were chosen by random means - either winning contests or chosen by a third party. So, to say the F1 always gets a 1/1 or 2/1 may be true, but it may also be coincidental.

FORT Newbie

Sorry I'm jumping in late...but does thinking circus girl is Lindsey mean you think she stays? I'm just torn between eliminating Mallory, Erin and Michele and Erin, Mallory and Lindsey?????

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jlpruitt76;2593906;
    Sorry I'm jumping in late...but does thinking circus girl is Lindsey mean you think she stays? I'm just torn between eliminating Mallory, Erin and Michele and Erin, Mallory and Lindsey?????
    I am torn also. The last pictures have convinced me that Lindsey stays. So now who goes. Erin, Mallory and ????

Sarah is seen at the circus so is it Michelle or Solisa?

Is their any "PROOF" Solisa stays...."for sure pictures" ....I am just wondering about how he VIEWS ...lol..her stripping tonight...is that something that doesn't bother him ....or is it something that he doesn't like...normallly I would say that Fleiss would make him keep someone like that around longer for "entertainment" purposes..but Brad doesn't seem to play at Fleiss's games..from all that we have heard
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2593891;
    Whew - I hate the circus! If there is no other blonde who we KNOW is staying that fits the circus cap, then I'm also going to have to change my pick from Lindsey to Michelle for the curb boot. The two with the straightest, longest blonde hair are Lindsey and Mallory. Somehow the cap fits Lindsey more than Mallory.

Thank you all for putting up the side-by-sides (cape). It helped me cross my fingers and think blonde.
    Honestly I think it could be Sheena. The other dates that week are Hillary to S.F. and Sailing. We don't have any definate pics of sailing so it could be her. She has darker roots and straight hair but I'm not sure if it is as thin as the circus girl.

Are there layers in circus girls hair at the back? It looks like it might.