Page 7 of 327 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

I wanted to go back to a point that someone made in the final part 1 of spoilers and screencaps--

the discussion was whether there had been enough 'special time' between Jenni and Brad in the first episode to create a F1 scenario.

IMO, there definitely was! Not only did we see him ga-ga when she walked out of the limo, he made the same face when she danced and looked like a little kid when he ran to get the rose for her.

When he got back, she was wearing his jacket and Michele, who had been there previously, was nowhere to be found. This leads me to believe that he must've created another moment in time for them to talk, where it was just the two of them or he kicked Michele out so he could talk to Jenni alone (something I don't see him doing).

I really think Jenni is a viable F1 candidate!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Just as a reminder, this thread is dedicated to screencap analysis, and speculation based on that. The Thoughts and Comments in General thread is for more general, not screencap specific, discussions .

A number of posts have been relocated to the Thoughts and Comments thread, so if you are looking for something that's not here any longer, check there.

Thanks!
    Last edited by MissThing; 10-01-2007 at 02:37 PM.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Regular

I don't know how to post the pics here, but when I looked at the back of Lindsey's head from the limo-intro - her head definitely matches the one at the circus.

Secondly, the VO talking about, "I believe in love at first site" and "I'm going to marry Brad." is Sheena. Listen again.

Thirdly, Jenni has not received a bad edit, IMO, and personally, I LOVE her. I also love DeAnna - BUT - if you re-watch (and again, I would post the pics but don't know how), DeAnna is sitting on the couch beside Bettina and McCarten when Bettina says, "so, a slut AND a liar", DeAnna is also the one with Jenni as Jenni is crying. So you don't know if she's crying BECAUSE of DeAnna or TO DeAnna.

Other than that, Jenni, DeAnna, Sheena, Bettina, Kristy, Hillary - I love them all!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2593794;
    I wanted to go back to a point that someone made in the final part 1 of spoilers and screencaps--

the discussion was whether there had been enough 'special time' between Jenni and Brad in the first episode to create a F1 scenario.

IMO, there definitely was! Not only did we see him ga-ga when she walked out of the limo, he made the same face when she danced and looked like a little kid when he ran to get the rose for her.

When he got back, she was wearing his jacket and Michele, who had been there previously, was nowhere to be found. This leads me to believe that he must've created another moment in time for them to talk, where it was just the two of them or he kicked Michele out so he could talk to Jenni alone (something I don't see him doing).

I really think Jenni is a viable F1 candidate!
    I noticed that too on rewatching the episode. It appeared that he had been spending quite some time with her if you rewatch when he leaves to go get rose for first impression rose, and then returns to her alone. he was leaving from where they had been having 1 on 1 alone time.

I would love to have lynns analysis of the kisses and hugs on the supposed final three fantasy dates. i.e. bettina in hot tub. . .intimate body language...then the bear hugs/body press with deanna in the hot tub...and then the kiss to jenni...as that is all we have.

See pics in screencaps

After seeing the pictures of the circus blonde and the other blondes in question (thanks Cape!), IMO it looks like Lindsey. I originally thought it was Mallory, but after seeinf everything side-by-side, I agree that it's probably Lindsey. It does appear that Michele lightened her hair a little, but definitely not that much. I know there was a VO in a commmercial for tonight's epsiode that said something to the effect of Michele's injury and if she'd let it affect her chances...that's not enough to convince me she's staying this week. The producers probably just want to hype it up so that it will shock everyone if he sends her home.

I've pretty much prepared myself that my Rose Ceremony Game picks aren't going to be 100% tonight....but at least we'll know for certain after tonight who goes next week!
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Regular

One more question - do you think - of the two girls jumping off the balcony (blonde and brunette) - that the brunette might be Kristy or Jade??? Another photo made me think it was Jade, but it could be Kristy too.... I guess we'd have to find photos of their figures to compare.

I am leaning towards the blonde being Lindsey - but who knows!???

I believe in love at first sight and I'm going to marry Brad is definately said by Sheena. That's her voice.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGirlJude;2593814;
    I don't know how to post the pics here, but when I looked at the back of Lindsey's head from the limo-intro - her head definitely matches the one at the circus.

Secondly, the VO talking about, "I believe in love at first site" and "I'm going to marry Brad." is Sheena. Listen again.

Thirdly, Jenni has not received a bad edit, IMO, and personally, I LOVE her. I also love DeAnna - BUT - if you re-watch (and again, I would post the pics but don't know how), DeAnna is sitting on the couch beside Bettina and McCarten when Bettina says, "so, a slut AND a liar", DeAnna is also the one with Jenni as Jenni is crying. So you don't know if she's crying BECAUSE of DeAnna or TO DeAnna.

Other than that, Jenni, DeAnna, Sheena, Bettina, Kristy, Hillary - I love them all!

I agree on Lindsey being at the circus.
    Yes it's Sheena in the VO, she has a a very distinctive nasale voice.
    I think Jenni is the victim of jealousy because of first impression rose, first kiss, the girls start talking about her and Deanna sticks up for her and even defend her ( the note is for Jenni I think). I'm just speculating here.I believe that Jenni is confiding in DeAnna rather than fighting with her.

I don't think Michelle colored her hair. She has frosting/highlights or whatever on the top, but in the picture this is swept back and held up with a barrette or something leaving the darker underneath exposed. The only time she'd have time to do something like that is during hometowns.
    FWIW I think circus girl is Lindsey.

Screencaps of Lindsey coming out of the limo meeting Brad ~

Circus blonde ~
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-01-2007 at 05:24 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas