Page 6 of 327 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

I just hope that we get a commercial during one of the ABC soaps today, a girl can dream!
    On the hunt for everlasting love

Just something I noticed. In the sceencap thread there is a picture of Bettina on a boogie board, bum up, and the strap on the bikini top is lighter than the suit, possibly whtie or clear. Does this match the cap with the 7 girls in their bikini's. Don't know the significance if any. Just something I noticed

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2593603;
    In Boston area, abc (channel 5) is showing The Bachelor at 1:05 am (Tuesday 10/2/07). Phew ! I called (781-449-0400)

Can anyone figure out who at the end of the previews after the show is saying "I believe in love at first sight and that I am going to marry Brad."

It doesn't sound like Deanna's southern drawl and it doesn't sound like Bettina (who I think says she wants a family and wants Brad to be the father of her children - in the preview at the beginning of the show.

I was thiniing that comment could be related to Jade's asking Brad if he believed in love at first sight when they first met each other. I don't think Jade is involved but I was wondering what girl might be saying that.

It concerns me a little that Bettina's bathing suits are a little skimpy - especially the lying on the sand on top of the surf boogie board and the Cabo beach scene. Usually the winner is presented as being totally proper....

I think it is also a problem for Bettina that she doesn't get a date til episode 5. He seems to be giving the most attention to Jenni but that doesn't mean much as in past episodes the first rose recipient always has gotten a lot of early attention.

What is Jenni saying word for word to Deanna - something about the fact that you have that to say about me says a lot about you as a person. Is Deanna sticking up for Jenni - ??

That is part of what I call Fleiss's editing pattern. In keeping with "the hidden edit" I can think of some that I believe got that last 1-1 date before the Hometown which is when Fleiss begins to zero in on them. See if anybody else's memory is the same or extends further than mine:

Sara ( Travis)
    Jen (Andrew)
    Little Sara? (Charlie)
    Jen? (PLo)

It makes sense when you think about the winner being "hidden" to have the last possible one on one before the hometown. I don't know how Fleiss does it to make a pattern, but he seems fairly consistent with it.
    Last season with Andy was different, but I think it was because Andy was so adamant in what he was demanding: that construction job at the school which was supposed to help him decide which one was into voluntary actions ( the winner wasn't even there), insistence upon Tessa getting the Cinderella date because she was so hesitant about staying and he wanted a chance right then and there to convince her and in a big way. In other words, he didn't want to wait until what would have been the usual "hidden" episode to have the 1-1 because he was afraid she actually might leave before then.

Maybe somebody else can think of other winners who have had that last 1-1 before the cut to Hometown dates.

It is always good to compare to other seasons if for nothing else to see how somebody who is getting the rush now is like somebody in another season, etc. Where did that person wind up, etc., especially when it repeats in a pattern.

Again, Fleiss can change his patterns. We know that he did with the winner on the right bit last season, but we have to question whether he did that arbitrarily, or did he do that with the sunset background in mind?

Right now I think he is attracted to both DeAnna and Bettina. He likes Jenni's love of life. I think he is connected emotionally to Deanna, but I think he is pysically attracted to what looks like frail blond beauty in Bettina.

I think the editing pattern signs (from past seasons) point to Bettina.
    I also think I am going to watch the editing for how they portray DeAnna. If she looks like she is involved in spats, talking against other girls, has snarly faces, etc., then I think she is getting the bad edit necessary to indeed point to her as F2 based on the other signs pointing to Bettina as F1 ( at least at this point)>

***What can throw all of this out the window is if the 2-1 date with DeAnna is actually a 1-1, then I believe that Deanna's chances rise slightly higher .

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2593712;
    This is what I know!!! CAPE is fantastic at this and usually right. I know that alot are discussing F1/2 But I need 15/12...pretty sure 9 is correct we have time for 9, 6, 4, 3, 2! We need to feel confident in 12! That's tonight Since I have complete faith that CAPE would not lead us astray with her opinion, I'm going with Erin, Mallory and Lindsey as leaving. If anyone wins the trip to Cabo from the FORT I'm rooting for CAPE. If her clues lead me to the win I will give it to her since I am not in any shape to travel and she deserves it. If those 3 are wrong then all you others with intuition my hat is off to you too! Good luck!
    You are very sweet!! But I have to say I am sitting her perplexed on this one myself!!

I am confident Sarah is the girl on the end in the circus cap -

I did not pick Solisa last week b/c I didn't see her anywhere and I was wrong...not sure I want to dispel the rumors about her this week...

That blond is very troubling to me at the circus...I look at the commercial for tonight and it screams to me that Michele is staying - the VO says - will an injury stop one girl's chance at true love or something to that effect - based on how commercials usually go - that would be a resounding NO!!

but there sits that blond at the circus

did Michelle really color her hair?
    Can Sheena's be that straight?
    is it Lindsey or Mallory?

I have to admit - I am stumped tonight - after tonight I am REALLY confident on who stays and goes - but for tonight I am not so sure!

So for now I am leaving it that Mallory, Lindsey and Erin go...

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2593741;
    That is part of what I call Fleiss's editing pattern. In keeping with "the hidden edit" I can think of some that I believe got that last 1-1 date before the Hometown which is when Fleiss begins to zero in on them. See if anybody else's memory is the same or extends further than mine:

Sara ( Travis)
    Jen (Andrew)
    Little Sara? (Charlie)
    Jen? (PLo)

It makes sense when you think about the winner being "hidden" to have the last possible one on one before the hometown. I don't know how Fleiss does it to make a pattern, but he seems fairly consistent with it.
    Last season with Andy was different, but I think it was because Andy was so adamant in what he was demanding: that construction job at the school which was supposed to help him decide which one was into voluntary actions ( the winner wasn't even there), insistence upon Tessa getting the Cinderella date because she was so hesitant about staying and he wanted a chance right then and there to convince her and in a big way. In other words, he didn't want to wait until what would have been the usual "hidden" episode to have the 1-1 because he was afraid she actually might leave before then.

Maybe somebody else can think of other winners who have had that last 1-1 before the cut to Hometown dates.

It is always good to compare to other seasons if for nothing else to see how somebody who is getting the rush now is like somebody in another season, etc. Where did that person wind up, etc., especially when it repeats in a pattern.

Again, Fleiss can change his patterns. We know that he did with the winner on the right bit last season, but we have to question whether he did that arbitrarily, or did he do that with the sunset background in mind?

Right now I think he is attracted to both DeAnna and Bettina. He likes Jenni's love of life. I think he is connected emotionally to Deanna, but I think he is pysically attracted to what looks like frail blond beauty in Bettina.

I think the editing pattern signs (from past seasons) point to Bettina.
    I also think I am going to watch the editing for how they portray DeAnna. If she looks like she is involved in spats, talking against other girls, has snarly faces, etc., then I think she is getting the bad edit necessary to indeed point to her as F2 based on the other signs pointing to Bettina as F1 ( at least at this point)>

***What can throw all of this out the window is if the 2-1 date with DeAnna is actually a 1-1, then I believe that Deanna's chances rise slightly higher .

I wonder if Fleiss will be showing Jenni crying is an edit similar to Tessa's crying scene.
    Only in that she'll be the hurt and vulnerable one.

She got the doomed first impression rose and lots of airtime, but wouldn't it be crazy if that media comment about 'watching from the first - connects with the last' thing... means that something is going to be different again this season....

First Impression/Obvious Air-Time Girl gets the Proposal in the end.

I know I know!......I'm bad.

Your not bad that is what I thought too Ryvetted. Interesting indeed

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2593752;
    You are very sweet!! But I have to say I am sitting her perplexed on this one myself!!

I am confident Sarah is the girl on the end in the circus cap -

I did not pick Solisa last week b/c I didn't see her anywhere and I was wrong...not sure I want to dispel the rumors about her this week...

That blond is very troubling to me at the circus...I look at the commercial for tonight and it screams to me that Michele is staying - the VO says - will an injury stop one girl's chance at true love or something to that effect - based on how commercials usually go - that would be a resounding NO!!

but there sits that blond at the circus

did Michelle really color her hair?
    Can Sheena's be that straight?
    is it Lindsey or Mallory?

I have to admit - I am stumped tonight - after tonight I am REALLY confident on who stays and goes - but for tonight I am not so sure!

So for now I am leaving it that Mallory, Lindsey and Erin go...

JMO. I think circus blonde is Lindsay

I don't know if this will help or hinder.... Thought I would note, pictures of Mallory are hard to come by, at least in our screencap thread. These are both from the first night.

Also, I wouldn't judge on hair color so much. Lighting plays a big part in that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

It was mentioned earlier (I may have said it too) that though not probable, Sheena could be on her way to the RC not leaving it with a broken heart. I saw these two sc's and it ruled that scenario totally out for me.

These do not look like someone crying and nervous about an unknown. Looks like the ax has fallen to me.

Ryvetted, I could be wrong, but yesterday I watched the previews shown after last week's show, and I thought I did see Jenni crying. I am going to rewatch it soon and double check. Carolyn