Page 55 of 327 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Think we finally have 3 Cabo dates, more hometown would be nice! Do any of you think we'll get any new caps before Monday? It's really hard to slueth without new ones.
    We may be too close. The wedding as a live presentation is a good theory...has anyone checked if Stone Manor is booked for November 12th?????????
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by blueize64;2597450;
    Aww, thank you! I still can't believe I figured it out...before all the experts here. I'm very muce in awe of many of you and how you pick up the tiniest little details. I'm definitely still learning.
    blueize, fantastic job in discovering the dolphin date!!

This board is great because everyone contributes and sleuths together.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGirlJude;2597354;
    Thanks Kasha.

I was hoping the gal who went to Cabo could look closer at these pics (first two Bettina & 2nd two Sheena) to see if any of those pics might look like cabo, maybe...

The ones on the jet skis could be Cabo they rent them right off the beach its hard to say without seeing any land, but Sheena's date is definitely not Cabo looks like an inlet and the marina water in Cabo is blue no way that could be Cabo.

I read the October 15 episode description of 2 girls going to a posh home with Brad and one is rejected at the end of the date. What do you think? Could this be the picture we have of Hillary crying with her hair up. I'll bet the other girl is Deanna and he chooses her over Hillary.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Someone mentioned that 2/1 dates are usually "going somewhere".. but don't forget that Lorenzo's 2/1 date was just hanging out in a hotel room. Then the camping date (2/1) was also just camping...nothing fancy. It's just a time when the guy can spend some time with 2 girls. We've not been able to establish if the bach ever gets to choose who goes on that date.

Bettina lives near San Francisco now also (I think) and I think the girl in the pink shirt (Jenni) could easily be on her hometown date.

The posh home in at Marina del Ray, and I expect you all will have found it before I get home from work!

The jet skiis are on the sailing date, or at least they use some on that date.

And you are all amazing in what you have uncovered today

Fantasy Cabo: sailing w/ Bettina, dunebuggy w/ DeAnna, and swim with the dolphins w/ Jenni AWSOME
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by flgirl60;2597480;
    I read the October 15 episode description of 2 girls going to a posh home with Brad and one is rejected at the end of the date. What do you think? Could this be the picture we have of Hillary crying with her hair up. I'll bet the other girl is Deanna and he chooses her over Hillary.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was Hillary to go, however we have future caps of
    her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2597498;
    Bettina lives near San Francisco now also (I think) ...
    Bettina lives in Hermosa Beach, near LA.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Wouldn't the October 15, 2/1 be the one with Deanna/Jade?

Yes Bettina is a surfer. Just throwing that idea out there.

Someone mentioned upthread, that Sheena's screencap is of the area she lives in.

Do we know when the actual hometowns took place? The week of? It just so happens that I live in a Wichita suburb AND it just so happens I have a few media connections...so if I could get some dates maybe I could do some snooping around on Jenni's hometown IF she came here.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

FORT Regular

I'm pretty sure the SC of DeAnna's PI is at the girl's mansion. Notice the black railing/fence behind her in the SC with the pink top. You can see the same railing when Brad is meeting and greeting the girls the first night (it's to the right of his shoulder in the SC below). You can see the circles along the top of the railing.

Last edited by blueize64; 10-03-2007 at 08:22 PM.