Page 51 of 327 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2597299;
    I was thinking the same thing.... like it is on Survivor ... cut to live wedding.

That would give time for the pre-nup and... worst-case scenario - if either he or F1 chickened out, no big deal. Nothing is out there to tie them into it.

NOt as great a "you won't believe how it ends" ending but those words apply NOW... while they are assuming that is the way it will end.
    As well... all the family can get together should it actually be held there...

Does anybody live close to that place and do you want to scope out that area on the night of the finale... who knows... maybe you will be on the show!!!
    .... And can we find out if someone (meaning Fleiss) has it booked for the day of the FRC

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2597289;
    Saw it mentioned earlier in this thread, that a friend of Jade's Mom (for what that's worth) said that Jade's Mom let it slip that Jade got very sick during filming. We'll see if this rumor "pan's" out.
    yes,,,,that was it thanks.

FORT Fogey

Some times, I think factors such as how much physical interaction the activity allows between the two, how much intimacy can be created or avoided and how much conversation can be accomplished (or not) may determine who goes on what date. For instance, swimming with the dolphins may be awesome but it also doesn’t necessarily allow for a lot of physical intimacy, keeps the conversation light and may even involve a third party dolphin wrangler. (On the other hand, it may be Jenni’s dream date and the bestest date eva.)

Maybe if you’re trying to avoid conversation with one of them, you pick something like snorkeling or if you want to wear them out (or break their other foot) you pick swimming/kayaking/hiking. Or if you want to please them, you pick their favorite activity. I don’t think we know enough about the F3 and the relationships Brad develops with them to know why the dates were chosen. Although, if the sleuthing proves out and its Bettina sailing, Jenni w/dolphins and DeAnna in the dune buggy, I think I can already see how those activities might match up with their personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2597267;
    I looked at the swimming with the dolphins this morning and thought that it appeared to take place in a pool - and I can see ocean water behind them

it never occured to me the pool might be in the ocean - duh!!

I found some more pics of the encounter that I can't seem to post right now that definately show the matching moutain in the background!!

Way to not give up once you saw the pool!!!
    I was in Cabo in March and did the Cabo dolphin swim. The lifejackets that Bard and Jenni are wearing match the ones worn at Cabo Dolphins. The pool is indeed located next to the ocean, in fact is at the marina, so there are points when in the pool area you would see ocean/rock background. Also, you do have to shower to rinse off before and after you go into the pool. The railing behind Brad and Jenni is also part of the pool area that I remember from there. The marina is also where you get a water taxi to take you out to the famous Cabo rock arch which also has a secluded beach for swimming. You can see portions of the rock from the marina/dolphin pool. This looks like it could be a Cabo photo for sure - good catch.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2597300;
    .... And can we find out if someone (meaning Fleiss) has it booked for the day of the FRC

And when he reads this.... if that actually is the scenario... he will be hopping mad at those FORT sleuthers. Foiled his "most shocking rose ceremony ever."
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by blueize64;2597251;
    I never noticed that spa in the corner of the pool before even though I've looked at that photo a zillion times on the screencap thread and in this thread when aanjheni posted it in a blown up version the other day.

Here are my thoughts on that...I don't think it's the same spa/hot tub because the one in the pool looks dark -- like it's blue tile or something. And, in the "kiss" shot, you can see that the potted plant is setting a few inches below the edge of the hot tub -- not on the same level like it would be if it was on the walkway around the edge of the pool. The one in the pic with Bettina (assuming she's the one wearing the pink bikini in the kissing photo) is definitely white fiberglass. Also, there's a SC somewhere that shows Bettina (again, pink bikini) getting into the same hot tub where the kiss takes place (based on plants in the shot). She's definitely stepping "up" in the photo -- like she needed to take 2 or 3 steps up to get to the top of the hot tub and then take a few steps down inside the hot tub. Brad is already in the hot tub in the photo I'm thinking of and he's helping Bettina in. It can't be the spa in the corner of the pool because Bettina's suit is dry in the photo (all the string ties are standing out/up as opposed to drooping down like they would be if they were wet. KWIM?). I need to fiind that photo but it's not in the SC thread. I think it's somewhere in Part 1 of the S&S analysis thread.

My theory is that they brought in a different hot tub for The Bachelor -- a free standing one that would be easier to film around. In order to get the "eye level" shots of the kissing in the hot tub that we have, the cameraman would almost have to be in the pool/spa with them. I think (in my un-expert opinion) that it would be much easier to film those shots if the camerman could get down on the same level without actually being in the water with them.

Off to find the pic of Bettina getting into the hot tub.
    Bettina and Brad's hot tub is acrylic for sure and it may be one of those I posted from vrbo of the Cabo "villa". Here are a couple of those. I am puzzled about where the plants are if it is one of these, but Pueblo Bonito seems to have several different arrangements. Plastic pots may not be very Mexican, but they are soooooo ABC!

FORT Regular

I believe these are the same smiles...

What do you think?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2597300;
    are we talking about the FRC, or an AFTR type special??

A BIG QUESTION

At the start of the first show, there was a VO that says I am the happiest woman in the world and I love been with him who is the VO from? Any guesses

Yes and she's also wearing the pink suit she has on when she and Brad are walikng out of the water.