Page 5 of 327 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by bowl3001999;2593702;
    Ok, so please help here! I guess I'm confused between Del Mar and Circus? Are we saying these two pics are circus? Hence, that is why we are trying to figure out the blond because it's epi 3? Also, who is the blond in the red top and white bottoms?

Episode 2
    Michele injured no date
    Del Mar: Kristy, Erin, DeAnna, Hillary, Jade, Bettina McCarten,
    Polaroid Beach: Sheena, Estafania, Solisa, Lindsey, Sarah, Mallory, Jenni,
    15/12 Rose Ceremony
    Receive Roses: Kristy, DeAnna, Hillary, Jade, Bettina, McCarten, Sheena, Estafania, Jenni (+ 3)

Episode 3
    Circus Jenni, Deanna
    San Francisco Hillary
    Sailing -
    12/9 Rose Ceremony
    Kristy, DeAnna, Hillary, Jade, Bettina, McCarten, Sheena, Estafania, Jenni

Top two pictures IMO are from Race track date

Quote Originally Posted by bowl3001999;2593702;
    Ok, so please help here! I guess I'm confused between Del Mar and Circus? Are we saying these two pics are circus? Hence, that is why we are trying to figure out the blond because it's epi 3? Also, who is the blond in the red top and white bottoms?

Episode 2
    Michele injured no date
    Del Mar: Kristy, Erin, DeAnna, Hillary, Jade, Bettina McCarten,
    Polaroid Beach: Sheena, Estafania, Solisa, Lindsey, Sarah, Mallory, Jenni,
    15/12 Rose Ceremony
    Receive Roses: Kristy, DeAnna, Hillary, Jade, Bettina, McCarten, Sheena, Estafania, Jenni (+ 3)

Episode 3
    Circus Jenni, Deanna
    San Francisco Hillary
    Sailing -
    12/9 Rose Ceremony
    Kristy, DeAnna, Hillary, Jade, Bettina, McCarten, Sheena, Estafania, Jenni
    Red top and white bottoms where? Hillary is holding a red purse IMO and her dress is white. Is that who you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by vegasallthetime;2593705;
    Top two pictures IMO are from Race track date
    Mine as well. You can see the betting tables....and also there is one girl in a hat, which is common at (nicer) horse races. I am sure this has already been said....

This is what I know!!! CAPE is fantastic at this and usually right. I know that alot are discussing F1/2 But I need 15/12...pretty sure 9 is correct we have time for 9, 6, 4, 3, 2! We need to feel confident in 12! That's tonight Since I have complete faith that CAPE would not lead us astray with her opinion, I'm going with Erin, Mallory and Lindsey as leaving. If anyone wins the trip to Cabo from the FORT I'm rooting for CAPE. If her clues lead me to the win I will give it to her since I am not in any shape to travel and she deserves it. If those 3 are wrong then all you others with intuition my hat is off to you too! Good luck!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by vegasallthetime;2593708;
    Red top and white bottoms where? Hillary is holding a red purse IMO and her dress is white. Is that who you mean?
    Yes, white dress, and I thought that was Hillary. Sorry, I guess I just got confused between the two. Now, I clearly see the top two are the race track and the last one is the circus (the one we are trying to figure out who the blond is.)
    On the hunt for everlasting love

I know this isn't a great picture to view Lindsay's hair, but look at the back here. The lighting does strange things. The golden tint is gone from the front here, but the back looks almost light brown.

Look how long it is too. (Lindsay leaning over in yellow)

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2593687;
    LOOK AT THIS!!

It appears that Michele had her hair colored in between Rose Ceremonies!!

I think you and I are on the same wavelength on this one cape....I think it could be Michele too...Isn't the first time we have seen someone change their hair during the show...and hair changes from pictures (which were made in April) to hair changes (extensions, color) on the show
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2593704;
    Bettina should have fix her bathing suit before coming out of the water. It is not Deanna saying I believe in love at first sight. Someone else I think it is Jenni. PLEASE DEAR GOD TELL ME Jenni does not win. Their kiss from the helicopter date seems very passionate.

Jenni could be the hidden one as far as surprising us all. The pattern is starting off intense with the 1st impression rose, then the kiss at the beach, then the helicopter date but then does it all fizzle ? Chris H was emphasizing that the first impression rose brings on problems and in certain screencaps Jenni looks like she is flaunting a bit - but perhaps she really does nothing wrong and it's the other girls who are the problems (insecure). Brad says he likes to just hang out in Austin - I am wondering whether she likes a little more activity. But I think there might be some significance to the remark about believing in love at first sight. I thought it might be Deanna just because of the confidence - I know I will marry Brad some day.

What I wish is.......

Someone at that circus took a couple of shots with their cell phone and would show up now and post those in our screencap thread!

OK, here is my 2 cents on the Lindsey/Mallory hair issue. I think the circus picture is Lindsey. I took pictures from the 1st night rose ceremony that I could find of the 2 girls and put them in a word document. I think based on the shape of the head, the way her hair is hanging in the circus picture and the texture of the hair that it is Lindsey. I can't post pics at work but here are the ones I used:
    1. pic of Erin, Hillary, Mallory, McCarten by the pool - texture of Mallory hair
    2.pic of Lindsey, Brad, Bettina on sofa - texture and hang of her hair - see the way short layers are falling
    3. their release pics - Lindsey's head shape looks bigger to me in comparison to Mallory and the circus pic girl has a big head (not in a bad, mean way!)

I may be wrong but that is what I am using to keep Lindsey