Page 4 of 327 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

so here they are -

I don't think this will help you one bit!! It doesn't help me!! Can Sheena wear her hair that straight?

I think the brunette is Sarah - she is the tannest of the girls...

I think I am leaning towards Lindsey - he seemed slightly irritated by Mallory this week...
    I really can't believe he sends Michele home - would they let her stay by default? Maybe Solisa leaves?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2593667;
    so here they are -

I don't think this will help you one bit!! It doesn't help me!! Can Sheena wear her hair that straight?

I think the brunette is Sarah - she is the tannest of the girls...

I think I am leaning towards Lindsey - he seemed slightly irritated by Mallory this week...
    I really can't believe he sends Michele home - would they let her stay by default? Maybe Solisa leaves?
    Is is possible the Blonde is MICHELE????...she seems to have a lot more blonde hair on the show than she does in her picture on ABC site
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

LOOK AT THIS!!

It appears that Michele had her hair colored in between Rose Ceremonies!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2593674;
    Is is possible the Blonde is MICHELE????...she seems to have a lot more blonde hair on the show than she does in her picture on ABC site
    I don't think circus blonde is Michelle. I think it is the one immediately to the right of the circus picture. I don't know who that is. Please advise

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2593533;
    Concerning the girl on the beach. More than anything, I think her chin looks like Bettina.
    Bettina is long-waisted by comparison to Sheena who is not (see the bikini girls blowing kisses picture). For this reason, I think the woman on the beach in front of the rock formation is Bettina.

Thanks Cape for posting those...........comparison blonde pictures........

It does help~
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by vegasallthetime;2593689;
    I don't think circus blonde is Michelle. I think it is the one immediately to the right of the circus picture. I don't know who that is. Please advise
    The dark haired girl is most likely Sarah since she has dark, slender toned arms. And they don't really look like Solisa's arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2593603;
    In Boston area, abc (channel 5) is showing The Bachelor at 1:05 am (Tuesday 10/2/07). Phew ! I called (781-449-0400)

Can anyone figure out who at the end of the previews after the show is saying "I believe in love at first sight and that I am going to marry Brad."

It doesn't sound like Deanna's southern drawl and it doesn't sound like Bettina (who I think says she wants a family and wants Brad to be the father of her children - in the preview at the beginning of the show.

I was thiniing that comment could be related to Jade's asking Brad if he believed in love at first sight when they first met each other. I don't think Jade is involved but I was wondering what girl might be saying that.

It concerns me a little that Bettina's bathing suits are a little skimpy - especially the lying on the sand on top of the surf boogie board and the Cabo beach scene. Usually the winner is presented as being totally proper....

I think it is also a problem for Bettina that she doesn't get a date til episode 5. He seems to be giving the most attention to Jenni but that doesn't mean much as in past episodes the first rose recipient always has gotten a lot of early attention.

What is Jenni saying word for word to Deanna - something about the fact that you have that to say about me says a lot about you as a person. Is Deanna sticking up for Jenni - ??

Trying to answer my own question - I think it might be Deanna saying that she believes in love at first sight - although she didn't look that smitten in the first episode.

Ok, so please help here! I guess I'm confused between Del Mar and Circus? Are we saying these two pics are circus? Hence, that is why we are trying to figure out the blond because it's epi 3? Also, who is the blond in the red top and white bottoms?

Episode 2
    Michele injured no date
    Del Mar: Kristy, Erin, DeAnna, Hillary, Jade, Bettina McCarten,
    Polaroid Beach: Sheena, Estafania, Solisa, Lindsey, Sarah, Mallory, Jenni,
    15/12 Rose Ceremony
    Receive Roses: Kristy, DeAnna, Hillary, Jade, Bettina, McCarten, Sheena, Estafania, Jenni (+ 3)

Episode 3
    Circus Jenni, Deanna
    San Francisco Hillary
    Sailing -
    12/9 Rose Ceremony
    Kristy, DeAnna, Hillary, Jade, Bettina, McCarten, Sheena, Estafania, Jenni
    On the hunt for everlasting love

Bettina should have fix her bathing suit before coming out of the water. It is not Deanna saying I believe in love at first sight. Someone else I think it is Jenni. PLEASE DEAR GOD TELL ME Jenni does not win. Their kiss from the helicopter date seems very passionate.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 10-01-2007 at 12:43 PM.