Page 3 of 327 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2593604;
    After looking at the screencap of the circus pic (with the elusive blonde), and studying pictures of Mallory, Lindsey, Bettina, and Sheena I have come to the conclusion that it is Mallory. It can't be Bettina or Sheena because Bettina's hair is layered and the circus blonde's is not. Sheena's hair is more of a duller blonde and the circus blonde's hair is a bleach blonde, and the hair is all one length. The only two that could fit are Mallory and Lindsey. IMO, Lindsey's hair looks more like a golden blonde, and looking at screencaps of Mallory from the side view, the blonde at the circus, to me, looks like Mallory.

I guess I'm changing my picks going home this week to Erin, Lindsey, and Michele.
    I stick with Lindsey staying and thus being at the circus. Hair comparison aside, I think Lindsey is really tall and you can tell by the head towering over the other girls.Plus I just feel that Brad will choose Lindsey over Mallory. Mallory seems too young and immature but that of course is JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2593613;
    I agree - from the caps and what is leftover, I would say it would be Erin, Michelle and Mallory. I am a bit shocked with Erin however, he seemed a tad bit interested in getting to know her more last week.
    I agree and she seems sweet too but I'm guessing the other girls impressed him slightly more.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2593614;
    I stick with Lindsey staying and thus being at the circus. Hair comparison aside, I think Lindsey is really tall and you can tell by the head towering over the other girls.Plus I just feel that Brad will choose Lindsey over Mallory. Mallory seems too young and immature but that of course is JMO.
    I agree,Zen.The blonde's height did it for me. So,..Mallory,Erin and Michelle go tonight.

We will all agree to disagree then! :-) We know one of them stays and the other goes....Both are tall girls, but the circus blonde's hair, to me, matches Mallory's hair color and type more so than Lindsey's.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Height isn't a good measure when you are sitting down - some people have longer torsos while other have longer legs -

Cape could you put comparison blonde pictures up of the possiblities of who could be the blonde circus girl.......I'm a visual person........ Thanks much.

your side by side comparisons are very helpful.........
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2593631;
    Height isn't a good measure when you are sitting down - some people have longer torsos while other have longer legs -
    Valid point.
    When is the SC with the 2 girls jumping in the pool happening? because that the blonde looks like lindsey to me.Mallory has a curvier body.

The pictures I used to compare the hair, were the ones from the first night of meeting Brad (out of the limo pics and talks with Brad).
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2593639;
    The pictures I used to compare the hair, were the ones from the first night of meeting Brad (out of the limo pics and talks with Brad).

I keep wondering about the lighting and what impact that would have the color.

Who is wearing what in that picture? The blue strap does not appear to be anyone's clothing, so what is it?

Appears the blonde may be wearing something black.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2593655;
    I keep wondering about the lighting and what impact that would have the color.

Who is wearing what in that picture? The blue strap does not appear to be anyone's clothing, so what is it?

Appears the blonde may be wearing something black.
    Some pictures of Lindsey (ie: the one with her and Jenni....where Jenni's putting the white top over the black/white one)...her hair looks bleach blonde in that one and in a few others sc's too....so I'm gunna pick Lindsey for the Circus. And because Mallory's hair has less dark roots and looks to be too long for the Circus girl.

So you're right on the difference in lighting.