Page 2 of 327 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2593573;
    I'm thinking this is the week that Jenni goes on the helicopter date and Deanna gets a 2:1 date. They both receive roses on those dates.

Okay, if Deanna has a 2 on 1 and gets a rose, then someone leaves. Who? I thought the other date participant was Jade, but don't we have Jade at that RC?

Wouldn't Jade leave right then?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2593555;
    Did you see the height analysis on page 300 of the "old" thread? If not, it's worth seeing if you still have doubts.

I don't know how to say this right, but it has to do with perspective - things that are farther away (such as Bettina) seem smaller than things that are closer (Brad). In the meet and greet photo, look at the feet. They aren't on the same level. So you can't draw lines at the top of their heads without also accounting for their feet not being on the same level. It was noted that Bettina is wearing higher heels than what Brad has on, but you still can't draw a level line from the bottom of his feet to the bottom of hers.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 10-01-2007 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2593575;
    Okay, if Deanna has a 2 on 1 and gets a rose, then someone leaves. Who? I thought the other date participant was Jade, but don't we have Jade at that RC?

Wouldn't Jade leave right then?
    I don't think we have any screencaps of Jade at that RC. That's how our super sleuthers figured that she must have left at a 2 on 1 "one stays, one goes" date.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Trying to figure out who is going home tonight is comsuming my every waking moment! Okay, not really, but it is driving me super crazy...I'm starting to think that maybe Michele leaves and Mallory stays b/c of the cap of the blonde at the circus...her hair is definitely too light to be Lindsey's and Erin, it seems, always wears her hair curly. The olny other two it could be is Sheena and Bettina, but I think they're on the sailing date?

Is anyone ready to call it for tonight's departees?
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2593589;
    Trying to figure out who is going home tonight is comsuming my every waking moment! Okay, not really, but it is driving me super crazy...I'm starting to think that maybe Michele leaves and Mallory stays b/c of the cap of the blonde at the circus...her hair is definitely too light to be Lindsey's and Erin, it seems, always wears her hair curly. The olny other two it could be is Sheena and Bettina, but I think they're on the sailing date?

Is anyone ready to call it for tonight's departees?
    I think Mallory, Erin and Michele are leaving this week. I know that it was said that she is seen in the RC SC, yes but she leaves after that RC,am I missing something? We could also argue that it wouldn't be fair or "gentlemanly" to let her go since she missed the date,but we don't know the circumstances of the accident and whether or not she was able to catch up later with them.

I think it's Lindsey?circus date.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2593592;
    We could also argue that it wouldn't be fair or "gentlemanly" to let her go since she missed the date,but we don't know the circumstances of the accident and whether or not she was able to catch up later with them.
    Maybe Michele got some SQT (terribly unromantic, but it's alone time) with Brad when she was in the hospital, and he figured out she wasn't what he was looking for.

I think Mallory, Erin and Michele are leaving this week. I know that it was said that she is seen in the RC SC, yes but she leaves after that RC,am I missing something? We could also argue that it wouldn't be fair or "gentlemanly" to let her go since she missed the date,but we don't know the circumstances of the accident and whether or not she was able to catch up later with them.

THe blonde at the circus date is really puzzling me too........I keep going back and forth , back and forth.......looking at blonde pictures............
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

In Boston area, abc (channel 5) is showing The Bachelor at 1:05 am (Tuesday 10/2/07). Phew ! I called (781-449-0400)

Can anyone figure out who at the end of the previews after the show is saying "I believe in love at first sight and that I am going to marry Brad."

It doesn't sound like Deanna's southern drawl and it doesn't sound like Bettina (who I think says she wants a family and wants Brad to be the father of her children - in the preview at the beginning of the show.

I was thiniing that comment could be related to Jade's asking Brad if he believed in love at first sight when they first met each other. I don't think Jade is involved but I was wondering what girl might be saying that.

It concerns me a little that Bettina's bathing suits are a little skimpy - especially the lying on the sand on top of the surf boogie board and the Cabo beach scene. Usually the winner is presented as being totally proper....

I think it is also a problem for Bettina that she doesn't get a date til episode 5. He seems to be giving the most attention to Jenni but that doesn't mean much as in past episodes the first rose recipient always has gotten a lot of early attention.

What is Jenni saying word for word to Deanna - something about the fact that you have that to say about me says a lot about you as a person. Is Deanna sticking up for Jenni - ??

After looking at the screencap of the circus pic (with the elusive blonde), and studying pictures of Mallory, Lindsey, Bettina, and Sheena I have come to the conclusion that it is Mallory. It can't be Bettina or Sheena because Bettina's hair is layered and the circus blonde's is not. Sheena's hair is more of a duller blonde and the circus blonde's hair is a bleach blonde, and the hair is all one length. The only two that could fit are Mallory and Lindsey. IMO, Lindsey's hair looks more like a golden blonde, and looking at screencaps of Mallory from the side view, the blonde at the circus, to me, looks like Mallory.

I guess I'm changing my picks going home this week to Erin, Lindsey, and Michele.
    Forever a Word Nerd

I agree - from the caps and what is leftover, I would say it would be Erin, Michelle and Mallory. I am a bit shocked with Erin however, he seemed a tad bit interested in getting to know her more last week.