Page 13 of 327 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2594008;
    Another possiblity: As Michelle is hurt and unable to go on her date, maybe she gets a 13th rose. In which case only two leave. The rose game doesn't usually let on about such extra roses, so it may not even matter.
    I stated this earlier, but maybe Brad spends personal (although not romantic) 1 on 1 time with Michele while she's in the hospital, and he's able to determine she's not what he's looking for. That wouldn't make him a bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2594027;
    I stated this earlier, but maybe Brad spends personal (although not romantic) 1 on 1 time with Michele while she's in the hospital, and he's able to determine she's not what he's looking for. That wouldn't make him a bad guy.
    This is very possible, I was thinking this earlier today. I just don't think he would send her home, he seems like a genuine guy, and would give her a least a chance to go on a group date. Too bad they won't show us more of the circus date.

Personally, I don't care if the producers like Solisa...I think she's going home because she is just eye candy.
    On the hunt for everlasting love

Ok, so forgive me, but do we have proof that Kristy stays? Interesting the order of the roses, because, personally, I think it's Jenni jumping from the pool and also, what's to say that's not tonight? Any other SC's that show Sarah staying? Fleiss wouldn't do this again, or would he?

1 Jenni
    2 Jade
    3 Bettina
    4 McCarten
    5 Hillary
    6 DeAnna
    7 Michele
    8 Sheena
    9 Estefania
    10 Erin
    11 Solisa
    12 Lindsey
    13 Sarah
    14 Mallory
    15 Kristy
    On the hunt for everlasting love

Quote Originally Posted by bowl3001999;2594049;
    Ok, so forgive me, but do we have proof that Kristy stays? Interesting the order of the roses, because, personally, I think it's Jenni jumping from the pool and also, what's to say that's not tonight? Any other SC's that show Sarah staying? Fleiss wouldn't do this again, or would he?
    Kristy is definitely on the 4-person football-bikini date at Brad's house with DeAnna, Jenni, and Hillary.

I think that the blonde at the circus is Lindsey, which means that she will leave next week together with Sarah. We all pretty much agree on Erin and Mallory going home tonight... and I think that Michele is leaving with them, even if it wouldn't seem to kind to send her home without a date.

I also agree with those who think that DeAnna defends Jenni tonight. In that scene where she pulls the note off the mirror, the look on her face says it all. She seems to be really annoyed with the immature cattiness of some of the girls. And it does look like Jenni comes to DeAnna looking for a shoulder to cry on. If that scenario is true, and if Bettina really says the "slut and liar" line, then I guess that raises the odds for DeAnna being F1.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by bowl3001999;2594036;
    I just don't think he would send her home, he seems like a genuine guy, and would give her a least a chance to go on a group date.
    Even if Michele was his last choice to stay last week, I believe she'll get a rose. Fleiss wants us to like the Bachelor, even when it's a kind of skeevy guy like Blob. This time, he's got possibly the most likeable guy yet. So Fleiss isn't going to let Brad look bad by sending home a girl who got hurt, even if she really and truly isn't anyone Brad wants to know better.

In other words, I'm calling producer pick on Michele, regardless of Brad's preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2594066;
    I think that the blonde at the circus is Lindsey, which means that she will leave next week together with Sarah. We all pretty much agree on Erin and Mallory going home tonight... and I think that Michele is leaving with them, even if it wouldn't seem to kind to send her home without a date.

I also agree with those who think that DeAnna defends Jenni tonight. In that scene where she pulls the note off the mirror, the look on her face says it all. She seems to be really annoyed with the immature cattiness of some of the girls. And it does look like Jenni comes to DeAnna looking for a shoulder to cry on. If that scenario is true, and if Bettina really says the "slut and liar" line, then I guess that raises the odds for DeAnna being F1.
    DeAnna is also shown saying, girl's are bitchy. Her and Bettina seem to be equal as far as who is shown in a better light with those two statements, imo.
    Last edited by sanlee; 10-01-2007 at 05:56 PM.

If that scenario is true, and if Bettina really says the "slut and liar" line, then I guess that raises the odds for DeAnna being F1.
    If you cc the show you see Bettina says "Wow, a slut and a liar". To me she says it in a way that she is not calling anyone a slut and a liar but like when someone says something bad about you and you go, "Wow, I'm a slut and a liar" in total amusement.

I also think when Bettina says the "wow, slut and liar?" line that she's being sarcastic in response to something McCarten and Stefi said. But we will have to wait and see. Anything goes in these next couple of episodes.

All the cattiness that happens with these girls on this show is the one reason I really liked Byron's season. Living with the girls really gave him an incite as to what these girls were really like day in and out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2594083;
    If you cc the show you see Bettina says "Wow, a slut and a liar". To me she says it in a way that she is not calling anyone a slut and a liar but like when someone says something bad about you and you go, "Wow, I'm a slut and a liar" in total amusement.
    That was my impression - that someone was not only a slut but also a liar - kind of surprised that both would be applied to either herself or someone else. Anyway I am hoping that is what was meant !