Page 12 of 327 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;2593991;
    Kristy, Mallory and Sarah go home this week don't they?
    If I remember from past postings, I think it is pretty clear that Erin definitely goes this week as does Mallory. Kristy has been seen in screencaps representing later days, so I think she stays.

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;2593991;
    Kristy, Mallory and Sarah go home this week don't they?
    Kristy stays until episode 5 (football date) and Sarah looks to be the dark haired girl at the Circus but don't know about her leaving

Look on the bright side, at least we'll be sittin' pretty for next weeks picks to go home since we know who the F9 are!
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2594001;
    Look on the bright side, at least we'll be sittin' pretty for next weeks picks to go home since we know who the F9 are!
    ahh yes....but how are we on the F2? hopefully after tonight's show we will get more SCs

So late and I'm having a hard time picking. I have Mallory and Erin leaving. But for the third it's tough. Michelle, but does she get a sympathy rose? Solisa, or is she in the circus screencap? Sarah, or is it her in the screencap?

Another possiblity: As Michelle is hurt and unable to go on her date, maybe she gets a 13th rose. In which case only two leave. The rose game doesn't usually let on about such extra roses, so it may not even matter.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2594001;

We do? I swear I am not finding that darned list! Can you guys give it again please.

thank you.
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

I am definite who is going home tonight. Erin, mallory and me. I am going to the old age home because this is driving me nuts. I can't go another season comparing blondes. At least we know who the heli girl is this time

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2593989;
    Jade leaves episode 4 after Marina Del Rey 2 on 1 with DeAnna.
    Thank you Ryvetted ... I'll have to sleep faster tonight so I can catch up !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2594008;
    So late and I'm having a hard time picking. I have Mallory and Erin leaving. But for the third it's tough. Michelle, but does she get a sympathy rose? Solisa, or is she in the circus screencap? Sarah, or is it her in the screencap?

Another possiblity: As Michelle is hurt and unable to go on her date, maybe she gets a 13th rose. In which case only two leave. The rose game doesn't usually let on about such extra roses, so it may not even matter.

So true, I vaguely remembering that happening a few years ago. Was it Jesse's season when he couldn't remember the girls name and an extra rose was handed out? What a fiasco that turned out to be!

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2594016;
    I am definite who is going home tonight. Erin, mallory and me. I am going to the old age home because this is driving me nuts. I can't go another season comparing blondes. At least we know who the heli girl is this time
    Can I join you in the nut house?

Michele: will Brad give her a consolation rose? Seems like the "nice" thing to do.

Sarah: She is rumored to be staying another week. She could be the brunette at the circus. And there is the undated shot of her doing the cannonball at the Mansion (which I think will happen tonight, but you never know).

Solisa: She is also rumored to be staying another week. She could be the brunette at the circus; her boobs are big, but her arms aren't! And I have seen sc of Solisa with a big ring on her middle finger. Other arguments: Wouldn't Fleiss want to keep her around? Would Brad do body shots off of her and then let her go? (this last one could go either way).