Page 11 of 327 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

I am convinced after looking at all the pictures that Lindsey is the circus blonde. I can't see him sending home Michelle. I just think he would want to spend time with her. Solisa is just the "Melissa" of episode 2. To me he doesn't appear to like the "extreme" and even though he likes a fun gal. Solisa went extreme in the sc so I'm sending her home with Erin and Mallory.

I also think sending home too many blondes to early tips the scales to an obvious brunette F1. I don't see Fliess doing that. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2593978;
    I am convinced after looking at all the pictures that Lindsey is the circus blonde. I can't see him sending home Michelle. I just think he would want to spend time with her. Solisa is just the "Melissa" of episode 2. To me he doesn't appear to like the "extreme" and even though he likes a fun gal. Solisa went extreme in the sc so I'm sending her home with Erin and Mallory.

I also think sending home too many blondes to early tips the scales to an obvious brunette F1. I don't see Fliess doing that. JMO
    I'm pretty sure it's Lindsey too ... but the length/texture ( in the circus picture) looked similar to the Bettina shot I posted. I think I got touted by the fact that Bettina is wearing black and it looks like circus blond is as well.

When is that circus date ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

.....Solisa is just the "Melissa" of episode 2. To me he doesn't appear to like the "extreme" and even though he likes a fun gal. Solisa went extreme in the sc so I'm sending her home with Erin and Mallory.
    .... JMO
    I agree, in theory, and am tempted to make the same change. However, look at the girl that stripped down to the bikini on the first night and his reaction to her in the pool. He appeared to go ga-ga over her, for at least a time.

I am so confused. It might be Lindsey at the circus; that is a pretty good bet. It could be either Sarah or Solisa next to Lindsey. And I agree with earlier statements that it would not be kind to send Michele home without a date.

So who goes home? Erin, Mallory, and ??????? [Michele, Sarah or Solisa]

Quote Originally Posted by Poodles;2593987;
    I am so confused. It might be Lindsey at the circus; that is a pretty good bet. It could be either Sarah or Solisa next to Lindsey. And I agree with earlier statements that it would not be kind to send Michele home without a date.

So who goes home? Erin, Mallory, and ??????? [Michele, Sarah or Solisa]

I was thinking Jade ... or do we have her confirmed as staying ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2593988;
    I was thinking Jade ... or do we have her confirmed as staying ?
    Jade leaves episode 4 after Marina Del Rey 2 on 1 with DeAnna.

So... Concensus seems to keep Lindsey. But who are we sending home then Solisa or Michelle? or Michelle or Solisa. Grrr... Maybe it's best to do eenie meenie miny moe. I'm at a total loss!

Kristy, Mallory and Sarah go home this week don't they?
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Do we think Brad will keep Michelle since she didn't get a date and had to go to the hospital?
    Is there any proof Solisa is in Episode 3?

FORT Newbie

So here is just a thought...the picture of the blond at the circus does have hair that looks more similar in color to Lindsey rather than to Mallory but I am concerned with the length. Lindsey's hair is so long that the way it hits the shoulder of the girl in the cap of the circus makes me think it might be Sheena. Sheena has lots of layers which could fall easily in front of her shoulder like in the picture. Lindsey's hair wouldn't fall so straight in the front of her shoulder...it would sort of rest on her shoulder and almost loop out toward the front I think...

Does this make any sense? Just throwing it out there Makes me still think that Lindsey, Mallory and Erin are the ones leaving...