Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

FORT Regular

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2602905;

We need someone to hold a mock FRC in their backyard and take pictures with both natural and artificial lighting while wearing light pink nail polish.
    Who was it that did the mockup of a ceremony last year?

Iwas afraid I was addicted. Now I feel there's hope for me; maybe I'm only mildly obsessed.

FORT Fogey

So Bettina goes on the gondola date, I don't think she will be in a hot tub with Brad on that date would she? so does that mean the hot tub SC comes from a fantasy date or last chance date?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2602986;
    So Bettina goes on the gondola date, I don't think she will be in a hot tub with Brad on that date would she? so does that mean the hot tub SC comes from a fantasy date or last chance date?
    When does last chance date occur? I couldn't find it in cape's thread. Is that where they meet his family on final episode?

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2602986;
    It's hard to say onlyme, because it could happen on either of the three dates. When the actual press release comes out, It will say whether they go in a hot tub or not so we will know then.

When does last chance date occur? I couldn't find it in cape's thread. Is that where they meet his family on final episode?
    Yep ~ it occurs on the last episode when they meet his family.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by danfan1024;2602990;
    I have always thought by last chance date they mean the last one with Brad when there are only two girls left...Tessa was horseback riding with Andy and on the beach and Bevin went hiking and helicopter...I think that was the way it went.

I was asking because I am wondering about that hot tub SC..it would help determine if Bettina makes it to F3 or F2. But I don't think we can tell for now....will just have to be patient. (I know that is spelled wrong...sorry)

Could the green striped clothing item be the same green dress we see of the girl (Jenni) laying on the bed? I know it has been pegged as being Jenni but if it is it could be proof.
    Sorry I don't have time to edit pic.

One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2603063;
    Could the green striped clothing item be the same green dress we see of the girl (Jenni) laying on the bed? I know it has been pegged as being Jenni but if it is it could be proof.
    Sorry I don't have time to edit pic.

Good spotting in the suitcase. I am surprised we do not see as much as of the women's clothing and peeks at their clothing.

The green looks similar, I need to look at the picture again. Green is in this season, so I wonder how much of it we will see. Even Hillary seems to have the same green shade on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2602758;
    This is an interesting concept. Does anybody else remember when Chris Harrison used to start the RC off by mentioning something to the extent that if there was anyone who didn't feel like they could contemplate marriage with the Bachelor, they should refuse the rose? Through the early seasons, we would hear every once in a while that somebody left, and of course Fabrice made an open scene during Jen's season. Chris doesn't make that announcement any more, and we heard last year that several of the girls (including Tessa early on) wanted to leave and "were talked into staying" ( read were not allowed to leave). Earlier this evening I was reading in the first few pages of the Media section on one of the ABC releases. Paraphrased.... It stated clearly that people could leave if they chose!!! Either the producers heard what the fans had to say OR maybe this theory that is being batted around has some substance.
    We are told the women can leave when ever they want. From previous seasons, we know that the women that want to leave are tole they will leave, by not receiving a rose, but thye may be there for a couple of weeks more then they want to be there.

I wonder what would happen if they just say no to a rose. Would they keep reshooting the RC until the women says thank you?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2600894;
    I don't think Jenni is getting an F1 edit -

Fleiss wants his F1 to be potrayed as the girl next door that everyone loves...for Chris to say all of the girls hate her - that is not a good thing...

one thing I noticed was that when they are at the shower - Jenni seems to being moving up and down and Brad's movements to me appear to be that he is trying to bring her into a hug to stop her - like he is uncomfortable with her...I think he hits a point where he realizes who the one is - and while he enjoys hanging with jenni she just isnt the one

I did read where Brad said that F1 was actually easier than some of the other decisions - I think around F4 or F3 - he will hit a point of clarity and the other girls will not stand a chance...
    A little late in this, but what if Fleiss is creating a sympathetic edit for Jenni b/c she *is* F1. Typically, most of us don't like the girl who's given the 1st Impression Rose b/c of their comments and actions afterwards. Then we have Jenni this year who doesn't seem to have a 'big head' over it, who seems to *want* to be friendly with the other girls (which is VERY unlike some of the 1.I.R. winners in the past) and we see the nasty clips of the girls doing/saying mean things against her. I liked Jenni from the get-go, but that definitely made me feel more sympathetic towards her.

Yes, Jenni is 'in the middle' of the drama, but I don't see her as having created this drama. I think the other girls' jealousies brought that to the forefront and she's just having to deal with it. IMO, that's not necessarily something they can cut out b/c it makes for 'good tv', and I also think that this shouldn't preclude her from possibly being F1.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by nitagirl614;2602285;
    I dunno about that~It looks like Bettina had a bad edit because she was saying that she wanted to "thow up" and that it was "gross" about the whole thing with Solisa...Doesn't look good when you say things like that about other people...Another thing too is that she was laughing and giggling along with the girls when they were talking trash about Sarah at the beach...And also at the RC when Jade and Hillary were talking trash about Jenni. But who the heck knows.
    nitagirl, Welcome to FORT.

Thanks for your opinion about Bettina. I had not seen that as a bad edit, because it means that she would not do that at a party and therefore more presentable etc. But then I thought that is saying something not nice, even if it is true. Does that mean she is getting an F2? I remembered Danielle saying about not being a women to bring home to mom. This season already, someone else said that in the video clips, but I do not know who.

FORT Newbie

I believe it was Hillary who said that he was looking for someone he could bring home to his Mother and the girls on the beach date weren't the kind to take home to Mom.