Page 101 of 327 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3266

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

FORT Fanatic

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Sorry for the double post; I'm playing catch up today. I don't think I read anything definitive about this, if it's been dissected already, forgive me. On screencaps pages 55 and 61, there are photos of Deanna wearing the same pink dress as the girl on the stairs in sc 72. I remembering reading that stair girl is thought to be Deanna, but now I'm sure--unless she swapped dresses with the girl on the stairs.

FORT Regular

Hi all-

I'm a mostly lurker but always in awe of the great sleuthing here at the FORT. I have tried to find a discussion regarding these two FRC screen caps but haven't been able to find one yet. The bottom hands in these two pics look to be from two different F2 women. Their nails look very different. Actually, the first pic may be a hybrid of the F2 women (the top hand is one, the bottom is the second).

Did the first pic strike anyone else as off?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peaches'n cream; 10-07-2007 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2602249;
    Deanna had already gotten her rose. The talk with BETTINA did not go well but that was because she was nervous and as Brad said to her I have being waiting all evening to talk to you again tells me they did talk on the beach but we did not see the conversation as he mention it. Tomorrow should put some light on who is who. Have to go see you all later.

Another thing Deanna had a bad edit because words out of her mouth that she had to prove her self because there is still more girls in this GAME, it is not a game and I did not like that comment.
    I am with you on the comment of Deanna, I questioned why she would call it a game if she was there for the possibilty of finding a new love.

Peaches'n cream There was a LONG discussion about the pictures about two days ago and it keeps coming up again. Check when the caps were posted in the screencap thread and then go back to that date ... you will find pages and pages and pages
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

When I was looking at the caps of the hands I also thought something looked different. One hand looked like the soft pink polish and the other you can see the tip of the nail as though it isn't polished. Maybe it just looks that way to me, but my eyes kept being drawn to that uncolored nail. I have to get the guys to check it....that and the veins of Brad's hands. I can see them losing it now, like Brad did over the webbed toes thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches'n cream;2602585;
    Hi all-

I'm a mostly lurker but always in awe of the great sleuthing here at the FORT. I have tried to find a discussion regarding these two FRC screen caps but haven't been able to find one yet. The bottom hands in these two pics look to be from two different F2 women. Their nails look very different. Actually, the first pic may be a hybrid of the F2 women (the top hand is one, the bottom is the second).

I'm a lurker, too, but came out of hiding with your post. IMO, these aren't the same hands AT ALL. These are two different pictures with two different gals. Great catch!
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Jammie Welcome to the FORT
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches'n cream;2602585;
    Hi all-

I'm a mostly lurker but always in awe of the great sleuthers here at the FORT. I have tried to find a discussion regarding these two FRC screen caps but haven't been able to find one yet. The bottom hands in these two pics look to be from two different F2 women. Their nails look very different. Actually, the first pic may be a hybrid of the F2 women (the top hand is one, the bottom is the second).

Thanks for posting these side by side. I said before that this cap looked just plain awkward, but didn't see until you pointed out that they could be completely different pics put together.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2602636;
    I'm a lurker, too, but came out of hiding with your post. IMO, these aren't the same hands AT ALL. These are two different pictures with two different gals. Great catch!
    I have mentioned a long time ago (about the difference) but the supersleuthers here convinced me that these are the same hands. If you focus on the wrist and the hand hold, you'll see that the it's just a different angle. There is no way of duplicating the exact same hold with 2 different women. Plus if you watch on video in slow motion, it's the same girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2602636;
    Actually those are two shots of the same sequence(film clip) shown in the previews. They are not separate pictures but two different frames of the same hands.