Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Timeline - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

Re: Timeline - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2589409;
    I am working on the shot as we speak...

here it is

I think the arms could go either way - look at DeAnnas in the fire pic

what makes me lean towards DeAnna is the jaw - Jenni's is more rounded
    I can't remember if this has been determined, and if it is I'm sorry to be redundant, but in the pics above, the picture of who we are questioning in the red/pink shirt to be Jenni, then look at the picture we know of DeAnna in the blue shirt and look at the ears. They are not the same ears.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;2599228;
    I can't remember if this has been determined, and if it is I'm sorry to be redundant, but in the pics above, the picture of who we are questioning in the red/pink shirt to be Jenni, then look at the picture we know of DeAnna in the blue shirt and look at the ears. They are not the same ears.
    We analyzed the hairline, the jaws, the ears, and the eye sockets of that kissing girl. Most of us decided that was Jenni.
    To me the hairline on her left temple is a dead give-away.

Did anyone see the SC in the previews from the frist night of who might possibly be "DeAnna" laying on a bed in a green dress while Brad closes the curtain? If someone can pull up that SC I am curious to see if it's DeAnna or Jenni. If it's DeAnna and it's the fantasy date, then DeAnna may not be F1. From what I can remember the F1 is never shown on a bed . Anyone?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2599969;
    Did anyone see the SC in the previews from the frist night of who might possibly be "DeAnna" laying on a bed in a green dress while Brad closes the curtain? If someone can pull up that SC I am curious to see if it's DeAnna or Jenni. If it's DeAnna and it's the fantasy date, then DeAnna may not be F1. From what I can remember the F1 is never shown on a bed . Anyone?
    I believe that is Jenni on the bed. DeAnna is seen in the background while Brad is closing curtains.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2599969;
    wasn't tessa shown on the bed at some point during the evening that she gave andy the collage?

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyanna;2599981;
    wasn't tessa shown on the bed at some point during the evening that she gave andy the collage?
    She was , but it wasen't on the Fantasy overnight date. They were cuddling , but then he left. On the fantasy dates, they are overnight and the F1 is not shown in a suggestive way.

FORT Regular

makes sense. i was thinking generally towards the end, not really fantasy dates. thanks

cape I am trying to make sense of the season's description in light of your excellent timeline.
    Now we have the Season description …In returning to the traditional “Bachelor” mode, this season will bring romantic dates with one bachelorette being whisked away on a helicopter for a rooftop tryst, one leaving on a private jet for a glamorous rendezvous in San Francisco, and still another being adorned with Chopard diamonds that she gets to keep.... thus Sheena is afterall the Chinderella date. So how does Sheena go from the wonderful kiss to bawling in the back of the limo?
    Is it possible that Sheena is not the Cinderella date and it is Bettina, who has a mystery 1 on 1 in episode 5? Couldnt that date be the "most romantic date" that Brad mentioned? Are there any screencaps of any of the women wearing diamonds?

I consider the Cinderella date the Rent-a-Jewel date. That date is Hillary at the SF restaurant. From the caps it doesn't look like they have much fun, but she does get a rose.

I think there will be a keeper-jewel for another date, but it won't be $500,000!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2601113;
    I consider the Cinderella date the Rent-a-Jewel date. That date is Hillary at the SF restaurant. From the caps it doesn't look like they have much fun, but she does get a rose.

I think there will be a keeper-jewel for another date, but it won't be $500,000!
    Hillary gets a rose because Brad suspects she may hurl herself into oncoming traffic if she does not.

He was being a guy, give her a rose, shut her up, she can calm down and they can maybe have a bit of fun.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast