Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 11 Gossip/Rumors **Possible Spoilers**

Bachelor 11 Gossip/Rumors **Possible Spoilers**

:nono Well we may be adding fuel to the gossip rumors but I just read on the ABC board (which really makes this gossip) That Brad has a 2 yr. old daughter, said it was posted on Reality TV sight. Two other poster's said they knew his mom from church and would never let the child be exploited and that the bachelorettes know about this. A former girlfriend of 3 years, has full custody but he is involved and a very good dad! Anyone else hear anything?
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Re: Bachelor 11 Gossip/Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2587582;
    :nono Well we may be adding fuel to the gossip rumors but I just read on the ABC board (which really makes this gossip) That Brad has a 2 yr. old daughter, said it was posted on Reality TV sight. Two other poster's said they knew his mom from church and would never let the child be exploited and that the bachelorettes know about this. A former girlfriend of 3 years, has full custody but he is involved and a very good dad! Anyone else hear anything?
    I read this as well on ABC board. Hope it is just a rumor. Having an ex-girlfriend with a 2 year old is a life long commitment. F1 had better be prepared for "sharing Brad" the rest of her life. Not a good way for a young couple to start off. Financially and emotionally! If this is true, the girls on the show just to have TV exposure-WON'T CARE. The serious ladies (especially the young ones) who fall for the bachelor may find it concerning. I hope this is just a RUMOR! And, that Brad & whomever he chooses will find true love. She just has to be a confident woman who is understanding and VERY MUCH in love with Brad! As soon as someone can put this rumor to rest, please let us know! PS - This would be a first for "The Bachelor" and I wonder how viewers would feel if this was true.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bogey123;2587623;
    I read this as well on ABC board. Hope it is just a rumor. Having an ex-girlfriend with a 2 year old is a life long commitment. F1 had better be prepared for "sharing Brad" the rest of her life. Not a good way for a young couple to start off. Financially and emotionally!
    Excellent thoughts, and I agree. Starting off your delicate relationship with a 2 year old on weekends would be very challenging. Wow. I hope it is not true.

I tend to think it is not. Our great sleuther Kendra found Brad this past summer and with all the sleuthers here, don't you think this would be known?

I agree that if he does have a small child, it puts a different spin on things. If that's the case, then whoever he chooses should take things even more seriously that if he didn't have a child. However, people with children find love and make commitments all the time. It just means they have to take the whole process even more seriously. It's not just him and her - it involves a child. Children can easily be hurt and affected by whatever happens for the rest of his/her life. Actually, his having a child (if it's even true) may make it easier for him to weed out the insincere girls.

FORT Fanatic

If it's true, someone will confirm it. And since I believe the show keeps up with these boards...someone on the show will address it sooner or later.

when his friends were posting and Brad was first announced - I googled brad's name and it was suggested I searched for brad womack daughter - I shot a pm to one of his friends asking if maybe he had a daughter and I was assured that he did not

Where is the site that reported this?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2588099;
    when his friends were posting and Brad was first announced - I googled brad's name and it was suggested I searched for brad womack daughter - I shot a pm to one of his friends asking if maybe he had a daughter and I was assured that he did not
    Thanks Cape, I feel better now. I think it's bogus. I'm going to stay away from the ABC board for now. Some strange postings are there! Remember, believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see...as my Mom always told me!

I hope you will heal fast, I had my foot in a cast for 6 weeks many years ago. Get well soon....we need you!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2588099;
    I really can't imagine a Bachelor that has a child. It's not the fantasy ABC wants to promote, single, never married, nearly perfect guy ready to settle down with his Mrs. (Ha!)

IF ABC wanted to go this route, I would think they'd advertise it as such and let everyone know a great guy and father who wanted to find his soulmate.
    Last edited by talldede; 09-27-2007 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2588379;
    I really can't imagine a Bachelor that has a child. It's not the fantasy ABC wants to promote, single, never married, nearly perfect guy ready to settle down with his Mrs. (Ha!)

IF ABC wanted to go this route, I would think they'd advertise it as such and let everyone know a great guy and father who wanted to find his soulmate.
    I agree with you talldede, ABC would also not want to face public wrath over being dishonest with the viewers. Let's focus on all the great sleuthers who can help us solve this puzzle of who Brad chooses in the end!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast