Page 1 of 245 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Hey Sleuthers ~

Posts regarding your thoughts and comments in general go here so we can keep the "Spoilers/Screencap Analysis' thread as much on topic as possible in trying to figure out the elimination order of the girls.

Thanks.

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Thanks Jewelsy!

im wondering what happened when deanna said girls are bitches, they will stab you in the back and then she pulls a piece of paper off of the mirror., and also what did Jenni say to deanna while she was crying?

I'll have to take another look but it sounded like she said that somebody was talking about Deanna.

I'll post this in both threads so everyone can read it.

I wish to apologize to anyone who placed Kim on their list because of my enthusiasm. For such a tall girl, she sure was invisible. In a way I'm glad she's vamoosed, because that frees me up to really work on my snark badge. I'm not digging any of the others, so we'll see how this goes.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Arielflies -

unfortunately - we listened to a tip that turned out to be less than accurate!! We were all on the fence about her - but Solisa seemed to come out of nowhere...

although I heard him say in an interview it was nice to talk to her about Austin - it should have tipped us off...

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2585265;

I wish to apologize to anyone who placed Kim on their list because of my enthusiasm. For such a tall girl, she sure was invisible. In a way I'm glad she's vamoosed, because that frees me up to really work on my snark badge. I'm not digging any of the others, so we'll see how this goes.
    Ariel...although no apology is needed, your kindness is appreciated. I think this is one of the times that I don't take all of this so seriously. I looking at the pictures and trying to find things out. If I get it right--great! If not, that is fine too!

What is your snark badge?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2585265;

No apology necessary I dithered back and forth with Kim up until this afternoon and finally put her in as a pick...but if it hadn't been her, it would have been Morgan (and we all saw how well she went over ). I never would have picked Solisa.

Are we absolutely sure that it is Hillary in the white dress hugging Brad outside the house ? The nails nor the hairline (Hillary has thin hair) look like Hillary. Also the girl is awfully dressed up for a normal rc - and it looks like Hillary goes in the jet for the SF date, so the white dress doesn't appear to be the Cinderella date. Could the white dress be Bettina and the frc is in two parts - one the night before to say goodbye to Bettina. The day shot of the FRC looks like he is in a lighter beige suit and then the dressy cloth on the stone pedestal - and the comment of believing in love at first sight - I am wondering if Deanna is the one and they are going to get married .... Thinking ahead ... !

My thoughts:

I think there's going to be a lot more drama among the girls.

Brad seems nice - a little more outgoing than Andy.

Did I see a helicopter? And one of the girls gets injured? C'mon!!!

I like the girl who got the first rose.

Did the one who lost her "boob" get a rose?

What does everyone think about the interaction between Brad and Chris? I could tell Chris really liked Andy; can't figure this one out yet.

I think Bettina is the most stunning lady there. She's gorgeous. The only one that annoyed me, was Jenni. Can't stand that "look-at-me" way she acted.
    She reminds me of Lisa.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous