Page 8 of 245 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2589025;
    Last night, I was lying in bed and a strange theory came to me. Okay, this is really far-stretched, but here it goes. ABC's main tagline for promoting Brad is "the hottest bachelor EVER!". In one of the pre-show interviews, Fleiss made it a point to mention that Brad was the hottest bachelor ever, and he also remarked that the hottest bachelorette ever was on this season. We have since assumed that Fleiss was referring to DeAnna's feat in the next episode. Maybe Fleiss was hinting that the hottest bachelor and bachelorette ever would be together? haha That sounds even more rediculous typed out. Anyway, probably just wishful thinking. I LOVE DeAnna.
    I'm with you here almost to the point of obsessing. I'm already imagining another tag line if she ends up being the one. "She got him at Hello" or something like that from the movie Mcguire.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2589509;
    Well, the thing that confused me, was she pronounced her own name in Greek in the beginning as "Deanna" .....a.... like in cat. Just like he did at the RC.
    So that was all he had to go on. And I doubt they talked anymore about the pronunciation of her name that eveing, of all things. But what do I know!?!? LOL!!
    Thank you for mentioning that. I couldn't understand why she said differently at the RC.

Does anyone know if Brad's twin is married to a brunette or a blonde? Brad and his brother might have the same taste in women.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

I think someone posted that one brother is married to a blonde and the other to a brunette. But I don't know which one is married to his twin.

Quote Originally Posted by toni;2590413;
    Does anyone know if Brad's twin is married to a brunette or a blonde? Brad and his brother might have the same taste in women.
    Chad, the twin, is married to a blonde. Wes is married to a brunette.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2590448;
    Chad, the twin, is married to a blonde. Wes is married to a brunette.
    That is what I have heard too. Also to the original post, twins don't usually have the same styles, tastes etc w/their sibling even if they are close. I wouldn't necessarily judge who Brad will pick based on the looks or personality of his sisters-in-law. It is too soon to tell which girls are a little more laid back and fun and who are "real" but Brad said something about that in the premiere. I don't remember the exact quote but we should look out for who emerges that fits that persona.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2590600;
    That is what I have heard too. Also to the original post, twins don't usually have the same styles, tastes etc w/their sibling even if they are close. I wouldn't necessarily judge who Brad will pick based on the looks or personality of his sisters-in-law. It is too soon to tell which girls are a little more laid back and fun and who are "real" but Brad said something about that in the premiere. I don't remember the exact quote but we should look out for who emerges that fits that persona.
    With that quote about being real..is sure is leaning more toward Deanna as final one than Bettina. Not much about Bettina seams real. Her hair is really buggin me, it looks fried and dried and died. I didn't really think flame throwing Deanna had a shot..but I guess she is really sweet and her looks certainly are real.

FORT Fogey

Flame throwing Deanna? I must have missed someting.

Yes, Bettina has thin, fine hair that is highly processed. A shorter style would help her hair look fuller and more healthy.

Thank you all again this year for nailing the final two only hours after the premiere. I remain at your feet in awe.

Radio interview posted on "media" thread...interesting.....

So here is the question..... which one of the girls (that we are presuming to be in F2) is...."low maintenance, down to earth, beautiful inside and out, and doesn't take herself too seriously"

(seems that is who Brad choose)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2589509;
    Well, the thing that confused me, was she pronounced her own name in Greek in the beginning as "Deanna" .....a.... like in cat. Just like he did at the RC.
    So that was all he had to go on. And I doubt they talked anymore about the pronunciation of her name that eveing, of all things. But what do I know!?!? LOL!!
    Edit: I just watched it on the ABC Player and sure enough she DID say DeAhhna. And he repeated it back correctly too! So my bad.