Page 7 of 245 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by gonnerwife;2588235;
    what did you guys think about deanna's correcting brad's pronunciation of her name?
    I think it showed a confident, strong woman.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2588188;
    Ya know what? I hear you but let's be realistic shall we? All these girls that go on TV to find a "husband" want to be seen by the country. I am like everyone else, not happy when the "actress wanabees" come out. However, with that said- I am certain that others wish for something to come from there 15mins of fame on the bachelor. I guess word from a close source (her aunt) came out about her pursuits, but that doesn't mean that others aren't hoping for the same.

It is a bummer, but I have to maintain that anyone that goes on TV to find a man - especially in this type of venue (drama y'all) is not necessarily like the girl-next-door. Again, I am not happy, but I still have her on my fav's list. For now anyway!
    I share you disappointment. Still hoping tho.
    Last edited by MissThing; 10-01-2007 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2588237;
    secret - I see Jenni getting a typical favorite edit and in the end she will not be popular - in the first 3 episodes we saw her dance for Brad, cheer at the beach, and flip at the circus - I really think that her cheerleader routine is going to get old really fast.
    So, Jenni = Lisa, Susan, etc.

Her cheerleader routine is already old for me, personally, but I know it's partly because she reminds me of Jennifer Love Hewitt (nails on a chalkboard for me) AND she has an annoying laugh/giggle.

I'll just keep my fingers crossed that one of those caps is DeAnna instead.
    Last edited by MissThing; 10-01-2007 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2588244;
    I agree. I think with her what you see is what you get. She seems confident and mature. A hardworking girl who happens to be really beautiful.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Last night, I was lying in bed and a strange theory came to me. Okay, this is really far-stretched, but here it goes. ABC's main tagline for promoting Brad is "the hottest bachelor EVER!". In one of the pre-show interviews, Fleiss made it a point to mention that Brad was the hottest bachelor ever, and he also remarked that the hottest bachelorette ever was on this season. We have since assumed that Fleiss was referring to DeAnna's feat in the next episode. Maybe Fleiss was hinting that the hottest bachelor and bachelorette ever would be together? haha That sounds even more rediculous typed out. Anyway, probably just wishful thinking. I LOVE DeAnna.
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;2586171;
    Just something about him gives me the ick. Anyone else?
    Maybe not ick exactly, but looking at the photos of him I do get a strange, maybe creepy, vibe-- I think it may be the look in the eyes? While he is a very handsome man, and it was different watching the show, I can't look at the photos for more than a few moments without having to look away. It is like looking at pics of Ted Bundy or other good looking killers, is the closest I can describe the vibe as.

Haha, poor Brad, now I feel sorry for him for saying that... but y'know, that WOULD be a heckuva twist! Reality show - campy horror flick hybrid, girls start disappearing one by one; now there would be some ratings, lawsuits aside!

heatheshells10...that is as good a theory as any other that is being spun this week. To add to it, Brad's only mention of a "connection" on the first show was with DeAnna - so we know he feels comfortable with her - which is a first step. She's "his kind of girl," after she told him she slung drinks at bars now and then as a bartender. Really, these were the only positive statements about a girl other than Jenni - who laughs a lot, and he likes her smile. DeAnna, at this point (per screencaps) is looking good for F3 and possibly F2 at least.

Word of CAUTION! Do Not Get Too Invested in This Girl! Attachment may lead to heart burn down the road.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2589290;
    .Word of CAUTION! Do Not Get Too Invested in This Girl! Attachment may lead to heart burn down the road.

Post of the day, tee hee! And, heatheshells10, about your theory, I like it. We'll see.......

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2588244;
    I thought maybe she could have whispered it in his ear - the guy only had to remember 25 names for goodness sake.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnerwife;2588235;
    i like that brad is taking in all of this with a grain of salt and a sense of humor. in other words, he's not taking this situation he has found himself in or himself too seriously. even though, in his words, he's very serious about wanting to find a wife. i find him very likeable. he was alot more relaxed than andy was on the first episode. not knocking andy, but, brad just seemed to be able to be himself..a nice quality. what did you guys think about deanna's correcting brad's pronunciation of her name?
    Well, the thing that confused me, was she pronounced her own name in Greek in the beginning as "Deanna" .....a.... like in cat. Just like he did at the RC.
    So that was all he had to go on. And I doubt they talked anymore about the pronunciation of her name that eveing, of all things. But what do I know!?!? LOL!!