Page 6 of 245 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by PickyChicky;2587370;
    And I agree with a previous poster - a bar owner does not want to date the party girls that he would meet through this venue.
    I agree with you, Lynn! He's probably so sick of seeing drunk girls at his bars, I think that is why he chose the ones that decided to stay somewhat sober, and why he stayed sober himself - he wanted to get out of the situation that he probably sees every night.

Thanks so much Canuckinchile and Cafegirl for the welcome and info. I have been mulling over the DeAnna/Bettina F2 pairing that some super sleuthers believe we will have. DeAnna/Brad would for sure have the "common backgrounds" thing going. Brad was raised in Tucker, GA (eastern suburb of Atlanta) and DeAnna the ABC website says is from Newnan, GA (southern suburb of Atlanta) Both would be from similar social and economic backgrounds. As an Atlanta area resident I can tell you that as a whole the Greek community is very family centered, which I feel is a big things for Brad too. Brad and DeAnna also have the "single parent during the teenage years" thing in common. Do others feel that this could be a major bonding/life experience in common thing for these two? Sorry for lacking the ability to communicate my thoughts better - early school release today has just messed me up big time!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Luvmyboys - Your thoughts are very well stated. I agree. I have liked Deanna ever since I saw her photo and continue to be very impressed with her.

I think coming from similar backgrounds is a huge help in relationships, it gives one a common foundation and value system upon which to build a future.

Welcome BTW!

I read an interesting tidbit on the alphabet board: poster stated Brad had an almost 2 yr old daughter from a longterm relationship 3 yrs ago. Now, yes, I realize how much donkey doo is spouted from that particular board, but the following 2 posts were from volunteers that know Brad's mom from the agency they volunteer with and neither disputed this bit of info. In fact, one of the volunteers went on to say that from what she knows of Brad's mom, Brad's mom would not want the child exposed by the show.
    Has anyone else heard of this--Brad having a daughter? I remain skeptical just due to facts: it came from a hysterical site and no one else has scooped this out yet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2587678;
    I read an interesting tidbit on the alphabet board: poster stated Brad had an almost 2 yr old daughter from a longterm relationship 3 yrs ago. Now, yes, I realize how much donkey doo is spouted from that particular board, but the following 2 posts were from volunteers that know Brad's mom from the agency they volunteer with and neither disputed this bit of info. In fact, one of the volunteers went on to say that from what she knows of Brad's mom, Brad's mom would not want the child exposed by the show.
    Has anyone else heard of this--Brad having a daughter? I remain skeptical just due to facts: it came from a hysterical site and no one else has scooped this out yet.

On the same board there is a link to an article from a lady who blogs about the 3 year relationship with the girl. The blogger includes the picture of the girl. It certainly won't be hard for information of this sort to be verified, nor will it take long to verify either given where he lives and what he does for a living.

How does all of this impact the Bachelor? If it is true, then I would think that he might be more sympathetic towards Bettina and her recent divorce as he has something a little more unusual in his past as well that differentiates him from previous Bachelors/ettes/

So...Deanna wants to be an actress, eh?

I just wish one of these gals would actually like to be a wife, LOL. Well, no way Jose Brad is going to pick a wanna be actress if he's half serious about this. He is Austin-rooted and not leaving. He has a multi-million dollar investment in Austin and he isn't going to leave it.

With his workaholic schedule he couldn't have a relationship over distance and have any chance of making it work.

I guess I'll root for Bettina now.
    Last edited by MissThing; 10-01-2007 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;2588144;
    So...Deanna wants to be an actress, eh?

I just wish one of these gals would actually like to be a wife, LOL. Well, no way Jose Brad is going to pick a wanna be actress if he's half serious about this. He is Austin-rooted and not leaving. He has a multi-million dollar investment in Austin and he isn't going to leave it.

With his workaholic schedule he couldn't have a relationship over distance and have any chance of making it work.

I guess I'll root for Bettina now.
    Ya know what? I hear you but let's be realistic shall we? All these girls that go on TV to find a "husband" want to be seen by the country. I am like everyone else, not happy when the "actress wanabees" come out. However, with that said- I am certain that others wish for something to come from there 15mins of fame on the bachelor. I guess word from a close source (her aunt) came out about her pursuits, but that doesn't mean that others aren't hoping for the same.

It is a bummer, but I have to maintain that anyone that goes on TV to find a man - especially in this type of venue (drama y'all) is not necessarily like the girl-next-door. Again, I am not happy, but I still have her on my fav's list. For now anyway!
    Last edited by MissThing; 10-01-2007 at 02:01 PM.

FORT Fan

i like that brad is taking in all of this with a grain of salt and a sense of humor. in other words, he's not taking this situation he has found himself in or himself too seriously. even though, in his words, he's very serious about wanting to find a wife. i find him very likeable. he was alot more relaxed than andy was on the first episode. not knocking andy, but, brad just seemed to be able to be himself..a nice quality. what did you guys think about deanna's correcting brad's pronunciation of her name?

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2588201;
    I have to say that I'm disappointed to hear this news, too. Maybe acting is just a hobby and she's not planning on being Hollywood bound?

She seems like a really good match for him, so we'll have to see how it will all play out - says the eternal optimist. :

Sleuthing Questions -

cape - glad that your injury won't require surgery! Your analysis of the dates was very good to read! I do have a question, though... Your final 4 was Bettina, Deanna, Sheena and Hillary, as I recall.

Where do these caps fit into your groups/episodes?
    Isn't this Jenni - looks like palm trees in the background

Also looks like Jenni to me?

I assumed she made it through to the final 4, but since I found her laugh irritating, I'd love to be convinced she's gone earlier than that.

(I was dying to post these questions all day. Can't post at work.. grr!)
    secret - I see Jenni getting a typical favorite edit and in the end she will not be popular - in the first 3 episodes we saw her dance for Brad, cheer at the beach, and flip at the circus - I really think that her cheerleader routine is going to get old really fast.

these pictures are troubling to me in my analysis - i am going to try working on Jenni a little more and see how many dates I see her on...I really based my F4 on the girls goodbyes but neeed ot work on jenni a little more...
    Last edited by MissThing; 10-01-2007 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2588188;
    Ya know what? I hear you but let's be realistic shall we? All these girls that go on TV to find a "husband" want to be seen by the country. I am like everyone else, not happy when the "actress wanabees" come out. However, with that said- I am certain that others wish for something to come from there 15mins of fame on the bachelor. I guess word from a close source (her aunt) came out about her pursuits, but that doesn't mean that others aren't hoping for the same.

It is a bummer, but I have to maintain that anyone that goes on TV to find a man - especially in this type of venue (drama y'all) is not necessarily like the girl-next-door. Again, I am not happy, but I still have her on my fav's list. For now anyway!
    Mayabe her Aunt is just saying she wants to be actress. she might just be covering up. Its just odd that she was gone 9wks.... I think we just have towait and see.
    Last edited by MissThing; 10-01-2007 at 02:03 PM.