Page 51 of 245 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Montrealgirl;2599428;
    Twins especially identical twins have a special bound between them. They don't even have to talk, they know, they feel things. Sometimes they even have the same taste in girls. So Chad must know what kind of lady Brad likes. So when he will meet the ladies, I think Chad won't want to do something that could hurt the chances of his brother with the girls he knows Brad prefers. Chad may even, without been even aware of it, give clues to indicate his brother's preferences just by the way, he will be around the women, what he will say to them. What do you think about this idea?
    I am with you on most of this except the idea that Chad and Brad may have same taste in girls. Twins are individuals and often have their own taste and style that is opposite or at least different than their twin sibling. Even if they are inseperable as in Brad and Chad's case. Now where I think you are right on is that Chad will probably know at a glance and conversation with the girls which ones have Brad's eye and heart, but that stems from knowing his brother, not necessarily from having the same taste in things.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2593817;
    I look at the contestants in terms of the past editing pattern. She is very, very cute ( even attractive). She got the edit for being eye-catching for either him ( first impression rose) or us and she got lots of camera time. IMO she got too much camera time for the winner as far as all past editing patterns go. Kelli Jo (F2) in Bob's season had the same personality and got the same camera attention. Both Susan (F3) ( the beauty) and Sara B (F4) ( from Canada) got a lot of attention and camera time right off the bat in Travis's season. The winner is focused on less usually, and usually much less than Tessa was last season. From my perspective it doesn't have anything to do with what I don't like about Jenni, but it is about the fact that she is getting so much camera time ( too much) to start with to end up the winner. Now, I said once before that imo Fleiss can't just be satisfied with letting us see how the Bachelor falls in love with one person over the others; instead of giving us credit with understanding that somebody has to be cut each time, Fleiss is determined to perhaps manufacture reasons why the Bachelor cut that person - sometimes it may even be based on things we see that happen at the house and that we know the Bachelor never even saw! In this case, though, I think that Fleiss is going to indicate that Jenni's exuberance and love of life might be too much and too over the top for the Bachelor ( when imo it is probably more likely going to be the case that he cares a little more for somebody else over her.) Fleiss is going to zero in on and make Jenni seem hyper I believe.
    If this is true. doesn't it also look bad for DeAnna? So Bettina would be F1?
    Last edited by danfan1024; 10-04-2007 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Not that DeAnna would be made to look hyper, but because she got a lot of camera time.

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2599432;
    I am with you on most of this except the idea that Chad and Brad may have same taste in girls. Twins are individuals and often have their own taste and style that is opposite or at least different than their twin sibling. Even if they are inseperable as in Brad and Chad's case. Now where I think you are right on is that Chad will probably know at a glance and conversation with the girls which ones have Brad's eye and heart, but that stems from knowing his brother, not necessarily from having the same taste in things.

I agree with this. My mom was an identical twin. When she and my aunt were younger they once switched dates halfway through the evening, then switched back before the end of the night! One of those dates became my uncle, but my uncle and my dad were NOTHING alike - physically or otherwise.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2599432;
    You may be right here but Chad and Brad are identical twins. I think their bound thus is probably stronger than non-identical twins. Their personalities must be more similar even though, as you said, they probably don't have the same taste in things. And maybe when both of them are in front of the ladies, there will be clues we can pick from their attitudes.

Beachmom, I was writing my comments while you were writing yours so that's why I'm editing mine. Now I'm convinced. Twins identical or not, don't have the same taste so no point in trying to find out a picture of Chad's wife. LOL.
    Last edited by Montrealgirl; 10-04-2007 at 07:22 PM.

Just a thought on Bettina's shyness, low self esteem, devastating divorce statement. The way I look at it is she has alot of hoopspa to go on a national tv show to vie with 24 others for a man! Don't think we've seen the real Bettina yet. I doubt that she is too broken up with it all! I like all 3 we have in those positions andI too am just playing the sleuthing game. Not gonna cry this year for F@ no matter what!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2599421;
    I don't think Bettina is changing herself to have Brad like her more. I think she is very shy, reserved non-outgoing type and was finding it difficult to decide whether this was the time to tell Brad about her past. I think she is very happy to be around him. I think it was important in the scheme of things that Brad asked her what she wanted to get out of this. Why would he care to know if he wasn't really interested ? (Reminds me of Outback Jack asking the same question to Natalie) She says she wasn't sure about her getting a rose at the next rc so maybe she just wasn't sure it would be necessary for him to know about her past and broadcast it on tv - if she was going home. To me he seemed very at ease and happy to see her when he came in pre RC. And it seems that their conversation was broken up to make her look like a basket case. Maybe she is just being sensible. I hope she will come out of her shell a bit more as the show progresses. I am thinking maybe there is a theme going of Deanna's and Bettina's past with their exes. Both might have been hurt (Deanna admits to having her heart broken) but how have they moved on. It concerns me that Deanna says "women can be bitches when it involves men" and her advice to Jenni to not trust anyone. That doesn't seem so nice - and maybe sounds a little bitter. But we don't know how shell shocked Bettina is because of her divorce - she may never be able to trust again either. As far as a marriage at the end of all of this - I can only see that with Bettina. I think Deanna being 25 and a fairly cautious person besides - I don't see it happening. It would appear that Jenni has a lot on her agenda - the love to dance etc - I wouldn't think she would jump into anything that fast. If Bettina is so nervous because she has fallen so hard and fast - love at first sight - then I can understand why telling Brad about her divorce would be especially scary.
    It is intresting how we each see things differently. DeAnna telling Jenni not to trust anyone and they are all there for the same reason, to me sounded like she was trying to protect Jenni from getting hurt.

The way I see it after episode two. Brad likes Jenni's bubbly personality. Holding there hands during the kiss is like keep each other away. The shower at the dolphins, Brad is not looking at her. So I need to see proof that he is into her.

I totally see Brad into DeAnna. His actions seem caring and protective towards her. Is it to early to see those kind of shots? They seem on an even footing as to where they are in the relationship right now.

Bettina, seems much more into Brad then Brad is into her right now. He is trying to calm her and let her shine.

Montrealgirl, intrresting about the twins.

Beachmom thanks for sharing your mom's experience.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2599440;
    I agree with this. My mom was an identical twin. When she and my aunt were younger they once switched dates halfway through the evening, then switched back before the end of the night! One of those dates became my uncle, but my uncle and my dad were NOTHING alike - physically or otherwise.
    I wouldn't want to ask you private information but when your mom changed place, did she do it just for fun or was it to get her sister's opinion on a guy she really liked.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2599450;
    It is intresting how we each see things differently. DeAnna telling Jenni not to trust anyone and they are all there for the same reason, to me sounded like she was trying to protect Jenni from getting hurt.

The way I see it after episode two. Brad likes Jenni's bubbly personality. Holding there hands during the kiss is like keep each other away. The shower at the dolphins, Brad is not looking at her. So I need to see proof that he is into her.

I totally see Brad into DeAnna. His actions seem caring and protective towards her. Is it to early to see those kind of shots? They seem on an even footing as to where they are in the relationship right now.

Bettina, seems much more into Brad then Brad is into her right now. He is trying to calm her and let her shine.

Montrealgirl, intrresting about the twins.

Beachmom thanks for sharing your mom's experience.
    It's very true how we all see things differently. I do think Brad is into all 3 of these women. However, i don't think holding hands means "trying to keep each other away". I still love holding hands with my husband of 17 years. It's sort of an intimate bond, IMO. And especially for Jenni and Brad who have just gotten to know each other they care share their intimacy on tv without having to be all over each other. But we all see things differently.

I like Jenni a lot, especially so after the 2nd episode. Unless many things change with all 3 of the girls and the editing, I think anyone of them would be a terrific F1

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2599440;
    This is a crack up, because me and my twin sister have done this too, I think all identical twins do this just for fun and for the simple reason because we just CAN! LOL!

We would do it to test our parents too!

But as far as Brad and Chad go, there is absolutely no doubt that Chad knows who Brad chose. They've been through junior high, high school dating, college dating, and hundreds of 'girl' conversations throughout their lives. If my sister was the Bachelorette and she asked me to go in a room of 25 guys I would know exactly who she would choose not because it's would be the same as me...but because we've been through a lifetime of knowing each other.
    So Chad knows. Believe me!

Bettina grew up in Washington DC running with a wealthy, priveledged crowd, private schools, etc. She is now selling real state, quite successfully, in LA. If this information is true, I have a difficult time imagining a reluctant reticent young woman. To be successful in her field in LA, she would have to be confident, strong and resourseful. Why is she being portrayed as otherwise right now?
    Perhaps her background is totally different and her successes are minimal, but I don't think so Wasn't she recruited because of her "match"?

I like the girl. I have no reason to not like her. Brad likes her I just think her edit is a bit off right now.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"