Page 3 of 245 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

FORT Newbie

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Hi Everyone!

First post here. I am glued to the boards to read all of the insight and sleuthing results.

I didn't find anything definitive on this. Is this the first time Chris actually says 'who will be Mrs Brad Womack' (or something similar). Isn't it usually who will win the bachelor's heart or something more like that?

The tagline of having to watch the beginning to believe the end - maybe it has to do with this? I think the very next girl shown was DeAnna after Chris said that.

Any thoughts?

Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Sue;2585574;
    The one who lost the boob and was bombed off her caboose did not get a rose...Thank God!

I loved the way that Chris & Andy had a little chat about the "strange ones" of the evening. We got to see Andy's candid comments upfront. Nice...

And the girl with the webbed toes?? What the heck was that??

One last thought....I was surprised that the girl that did the "tounge reading" still stayed.

Is it any wonder why I LOVE this show???
    I was bustin a gut! rofl That (the boob!) had to be the BEST yet!!!:

Hi All - this is my first post this season. I was just wondering about the twin bro. Brad stated that both brothers are married. I wonder if the wife of his twin is a blonde or brunette? They say that twins think alike. It should be interesting to see what happens when he goes in for Brad. I'm sure this is a test for the girls, but also may be a way for his bro. to give opinions on Brad's choices.

FORT Regular

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2585270;
    Arielflies -

unfortunately - we listened to a tip that turned out to be less than accurate!! We were all on the fence about her - but Solisa seemed to come out of nowhere...

although I heard him say in an interview it was nice to talk to her about Austin - it should have tipped us off...
    Someone mentioned (and i'm sorry i can't remember where) that Solisa could be an insider. The way he paused and looked at her when she got out of the limo. Maybe they already know each other.

I would so love that. Was it Jesse that had the one girl as a plant? GIVE ME MORE! ! !
    Last edited by MissThing; 10-01-2007 at 02:52 PM.

Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Sue;2585865;
    Someone mentioned (and i'm sorry i can't remember where) that Solisa could be an insider. The way he paused and looked at her when she got out of the limo. Maybe they already know each other.

I would so love that. Was it Jesse that had the one girl as a plant? GIVE ME MORE! ! !
    Yes, Jesse had a plant - but we won't be having that this season, dollars to donuts. It would already have been advertised from here to, well, there, and back again. Even if she weren't identified, they'd want us to know that there was something afoot, to keep us enticed even more.

BTW, as a Jesse update, he's now featured on ESPN's college football studio programs.
    Last edited by MissThing; 10-01-2007 at 02:59 PM.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Hi all, this is my first post this season. I didn't discover this site until late into Season 10 and was using a different name then (momof2), so I'm excited to get involved at the beginning this year. I don't have much to add quite yet, but am super impressed with all the amazing sleuthing so far this early on!

Loving Brad so far, and really looking forward to a great season and to chatting with all of you!

Luvmyboys! I agree with you, it would be interesting to see the twin's wife. As for the advice-giving thing, twins tend to be very close so his opinion will probably count for a lot.

ETA: Alelady as well!!

Thanks, canuckinchile!

FORT Regular

Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2585874;
    Yes, Jesse had a plant - but we won't be having that this season, dollars to donuts. It would already have been advertised from here to, well, there, and back again. Even if she weren't identified, they'd want us to know that there was something afoot, to keep us enticed even more.

BTW, as a Jesse update, he's now featured on ESPN's college football studio programs.
    THANKS MISS THING! ! ! Too bad really....For the same reason that I love this forum - I love all the super spy/sleuthing stuff.

Keep up the great work everyone! ! !
    Last edited by MissThing; 10-01-2007 at 03:00 PM.

Am I the only one that is "not feeling" this bachelor?

Just something about him gives me the ick. Anyone else?