Page 245 of 245 FirstFirst ... 145195235236237238239240241242243244245
Results 2,441 to 2,446 of 2446

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Wow I have no idea but I cannot for the life of me see Deanna pulling this one out after two weeks in a row. Now in saying that Betts is my favourite & I had to take a small step back tonight but she also redeemed herself in many ways. The comment from Hillary about being like a used car for being divorced is so uncalled for & not necessary.
    I still think Betts is being hidden but not sure why. They threw the curve tonight at the end about if Brad is into her for her next date?? Something stinks rotten here!! LOL
    I am sure now given how they are editing the show that even Jenni will get a hit from Fleiss it's just when will it be.
    I can appreciate Betts comments to the girls about marriage & her concerns. That does show she is thinking down the line & what is real & not all caught up in the moment of the show. We will see but holy moly.lol
    The cats were out tonight.
    I hope Hillary had to leave on her own & not based on some tradgdy happening at home!! That would be awful.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2614285;
    I am hoping that with Jade gone - maybe we will see a little more of the softer side of the girls...

but even that appeared to be producer driven...when they were at the house waiting for the box - they did not seem to be fighting -

DeAnna also did not seem upset by Jenni's answer about not wanting her to come back b/c she was her biggest competition...

I was shocked that Bettina actually called Jenni a slut and a liar...

I am becoming more concerned that there was not a real love connection with all the drama Fleiss is choosing to show instead - and has he ever flat out announced a Bachelorette is leaving like that?

Brad also toasted here is to following our hearts - what DeAnna says to him and what he said in the previews at the beginning

and he said he is rough around the edges - which says to me DeAnna would fit with him...

I am still racing in the Dune buggy...
    And he was looking at her when he said it.

This is Spence, Becca is so angry about some things we have taken the computer from her, or rather taken her from the computer and we are going to calm her down.

One thing I will say, Jenni's kiss from a male's perspective was definitely better. When a man can feel jealousy of watching another man kiss a woman, it's a good kiss and Trev and I both said "Oh wow". Also when he said to her "come here to me" definitely a good thing. He may feel a connection to DeAnna but with Jenni it's more out there and real and deeper.
    I liked Bettina up until tonight. There was no reason to call Jenni a slut and a liar just because she didn't brag about the kiss. They would have been p----d if she had, am I right, like they mad at Hillary for bragging.

Ok----off to bed and settling down Becca. Will rewatch tomorrow and log back on as me. Talk to you all then ladies and gents. I am sure there will lots to read by the time I get home. Can't take the lap top with me tomorrow have meetings all day long and we're giving Becca money to go shopping to keep her away from the computer. LOL

I agre with the comment & it has been mentioned earlier that a proposal could be declined but a future relationship to see where it's headed could be it.
    the other possability is jenni first rose to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2614285;
    I am hoping that with Jade gone - maybe we will see a little more of the softer side of the girls...

but even that appeared to be producer driven...when they were at the house waiting for the box - they did not seem to be fighting -

DeAnna also did not seem upset by Jenni's answer about not wanting her to come back b/c she was her biggest competition...

I was shocked that Bettina actually called Jenni a slut and a liar...

I am becoming more concerned that there was not a real love connection with all the drama Fleiss is choosing to show instead - and has he ever flat out announced a Bachelorette is leaving like that?

Brad also toasted here is to following our hearts - what DeAnna says to him and what he said in the previews at the beginning

and he said he is rough around the edges - which says to me DeAnna would fit with him...

I am still racing in the Dune buggy...
    Very good post Cape.

I still am in line with Dee.

Bettina seems overly emotional too soon too involved. I find it a bit strange thus far. Something about her doesn't mix with me. She seems sweet, but also has a bitch underneath that skin of hers. But then again, I think most of them do.

I think Brad wants one that is blunt. I don't believe that Dee was overly nasty, maybe just overly confident and I don't find that her attitude is any worse than bettina calling jennie a 'slut and a liar'...IMO Jennie is neither (from what we see) and that was just uncalled for.

Bottom line- they all have their quirks and attitudes. The only one we haven't seen rip another one apart (yet) is Jennie. Which to me - could mean she is getting the F3 edit (a la last season) I think she is coming across with too good of an edit that TPTB are trying to fool us.

I say Dee and Bettina F2. F1 Dee.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

This thread is getting too long and unwieldy, so discussion can be continued here: 'MORE Thoughts & Comments'.