Page 2 of 245 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

I know some here loved McCarten as well, I think she came off as the "snippy" one....a little imature IMHO

In my humble opinion some of these girls are just crazy!!! Who is the ambulance girl? Was it Hillary? Bettina? I think he made good choices!

Where can I post who I am pulling for? Maybe I missed it?
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

my comment: this will turn out to be just like any other season, he and his "dream girl" stay together for a week

bet he pulls a travis and picks the girl from austin lol

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2585416;
    I think Bettina is the most stunning lady there. She's gorgeous. The only one that annoyed me, was Jenni. Can't stand that "look-at-me" way she acted.
    She reminds me of Lisa.
    I said the exact thing about Jenni in another thread! It's pretty clear she makes it probably as far as Lisa did in Lorenzo's season, but I highly doubt she is the Final 1.
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2585388;
    My thoughts:

I think there's going to be a lot more drama among the girls.

Brad seems nice - a little more outgoing than Andy.

Did I see a helicopter? And one of the girls gets injured? C'mon!!!

I like the girl who got the first rose.

Did the one who lost her "boob" get a rose?

What does everyone think about the interaction between Brad and Chris? I could tell Chris really liked Andy; can't figure this one out yet.

The one who lost the boob and was bombed off her caboose did not get a rose...Thank God!

I loved the way that Chris & Andy had a little chat about the "strange ones" of the evening. We got to see Andy's candid comments upfront. Nice...

And the girl with the webbed toes?? What the heck was that??

One last thought....I was surprised that the girl that did the "tounge reading" still stayed.

Is it any wonder why I LOVE this show???

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2585427;
    I know some here loved McCarten as well, I think she came off as the "snippy" one....a little imature IMHO
    Question: Was McCarten the one saying that Jenni was a little b? I think some are saying that it was DeAnna....

After watching the show and Brad's cracking up I have only this to say - Andy who?

My prediction for F1 - Bettina. We hardly saw anything of her but in the meet and greet she got the music, and on their one and one Brad mentioned something like - it's a dream come true. We definitely see her in later caps including kissing in the hot tub, and on the boat. That's my guess and I'm sticking to it unless somthing else shows up

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Sue;2585574;

Is it any wonder why I LOVE this show???
    Oh yeah, have to love the -goodness!!

This season should be pretty entertaining... on one hand, we have a hot guy who, while a decent enough average-Joe in personality, may not be too insightful and is possibly one to be manipulated by shrewd women. On the other, we have every type of personality in the women, plenty of which are bound to clash. This will be good!

I do think Brad is a good sort at heart and isn't doing this for the wrong reasons, and there are some gems in the dirt who strike me as incredible catches and who may also be there for the right reasons, so despite the track record of the show this one could have a "happily ever after" perhaps. I like how open Brad is-- couldn't help cracking up along with him about Morgan, even though I liked her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2585388;
    My thoughts:

I think there's going to be a lot more drama among the girls.

Brad seems nice - a little more outgoing than Andy.

Did I see a helicopter? And one of the girls gets injured? C'mon!!!

I like the girl who got the first rose.

Did the one who lost her "boob" get a rose?

What does everyone think about the interaction between Brad and Chris? I could tell Chris really liked Andy; can't figure this one out yet.

There's always drama among the girls, and that is something that Fleiss counts on. The key for us in sleuthing is to watch how it is edited as the winner is very rarely edited in a negative way, i.e., saying bad things about other women or making bad faces, etc. The one exception might be the gossipy, busy-body sort of edit that Fleiss tried to hang on Sara Stone ostensibly in retribution to Travis's rebellion.

Brad does not seem to be that much into himself as some of the past Bachelors. He did not want to play up his wealth. On the other hand, Chris is being paid to be obnoxious and to drill the kind of scripted questions that grate on people's nerves. In the earlier seasons, Chris was less jaded and more sensitive. I know he has a job to do, but I lose some respect for Chris when I read how he personally feels derogatively to most of the women in interviews, and then hear him carry on to the Bachelor about how "desirable" most of the 25 women are. Regardless of whether he is being paid or not, it is still hypocritical in the extreme!

Fleiss is a jerk. In an interview I just read, he referred to the ambulance scene and the girl falling down the steps. He could hardily contain his excitement when he talked about how other shows have these scenes, but they lucked out in that this one was (paraphrasing) quite a nasty little clip down the steps.

Jenni is contagious and fun, but her edit reminds me of Kelli Jo in Bob's show....sparkling fun, captures his attention immediately and gathers the viewers' attention. I think this may very well be to throw us off!! Also, is that screencap of a brunette who is taking off her swimsuit top Jenni? Please don't shoot me! But, from the Bachelor past point of view, that would be a little too racy for the winner. Heck! They have yet to let a winner have a tatoo! Or at least we haven't seen the winner have one, and I believe that Jenni does have one, doesn't she?

My thoughts.....past experiences w/o screencaps - DeAnna's placement out of the limo, the emphasis on the way that she greeted him in Greek and the way that he was impressed by it, and most important at this point the emotional connection that she made with him ( about her mother dying when she was 12) puts her in a very, very good position right now in my mind. ( If you will remember, we got the story of how tough things were for him as a child - instant connection).
    Until further screencap analysis, imo sleuther vantage point from first night goes to Deanna based on past Bachelor editing patterns.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 09-25-2007 at 10:32 AM.

FORT Regular

By the way.....Did anyone notice in the future clips that they are showing Jade as totally snarky?? Jmo....